White House is Erecting a Concrete Wall. Has Also Turned Off Live Webcam. What is going on?

Uh... you literally started a thread asking what is going on, because YOU did Google searches and could not find any info outside of the paranoid dumbfuck web.

Nice work, as always. Dang son. Maybe take a break, reevaluate.
I don't Google.

I want to know why the wall is going up.

The fact that it is being built is well-established to all but mental midgets.

You questioned if it is even being erected. You seem to think that news articles reported by CNN or MSNBC are better sources of reliable information than obviously-accurate first-person videos taken on location, or even press photos which are posted at the reputable GettyImages website.

Why have you not yet realized that most major media outlets are now simply propaganda arms of the Democrats? This has been the case for about ten years now.

You have serious issues. Keep digging.

Have a good evening.

Actually, it does matter.

No matter how hard you try to say it isn't, you are making an apples to oranges fallacy.
Your TDS is extreme, Trump ruined you bud…you’re becoming mac’d.
You’ve lost your ability to be rational…Look, ALL walls are erected for the same exact purposes.
To mark boundaries and to MITIGATE the act of trespassing.
Get it together…pull your head from your leftarded ass…FAST!

I don't Google.

I want to know why the wall is going up.
So you guess? You start a thead?

No, you did web searches. In your usual coy lying way, you said "I don't google", because you think lying by omission is both clever and normal adult behavior, now.

What did you find?

Exactly what I said:

Nothing except for this one story copied across the most embarrassing paranoid scrotum sites on the internet.

Like I said.

Uh... you literally started a thread asking what is going on, because YOU did Google searches and could not find any info outside of the paranoid dumbfuck web.

Nice work, as always. Dang son. Maybe take a break, reevaluate.
I was told today by the so called POTUS that Google was my best option for finding testing site information. The fucking president said yo go Google it.

I was told today by the so called POTUS that Google was my best option for finding testing site information. The fucking president said yo go Google it.
That's neat. You should probably cry about it.

I notice your paranoid wingnut search engines haven't turned anything up either.

Walls dont work.jpg

The White House is erecting a concrete barrier wall....

Screenshot-938-768x504.png

White House Live Webcam has been turned off....

These types of security barriers are sometimes erected when heads of state are planning to come to the White House. However, there doesn’t appear to be any information about an anticipated delegation or foreign dignitary.

Additionally, according to one researcher on social media {LINK}, all of the publicly available CCTV video-streams have been disabled as this work is taking place.

The perimeter fence appears to be approximately 10′ high and is made from reinforced concrete k-rails.

One "conspiracy theory" I heard was that it is related to upcoming civil unrest that will result from DC's vaccine passport emergency order issued by Mayor Muriel Bowser. I don't find that to be very convincing.

Any ideas what is going on? Creative guesses welcome, especially funny ones.

So...do you ever look at your own links?

Literally the first link in your OP contains a link that answers your question.

/thread.

The White House is erecting a concrete barrier wall....

Screenshot-938-768x504.png

White House Live Webcam has been turned off....

These types of security barriers are sometimes erected when heads of state are planning to come to the White House. However, there doesn’t appear to be any information about an anticipated delegation or foreign dignitary.

Additionally, according to one researcher on social media {LINK}, all of the publicly available CCTV video-streams have been disabled as this work is taking place.

The perimeter fence appears to be approximately 10′ high and is made from reinforced concrete k-rails.

One "conspiracy theory" I heard was that it is related to upcoming civil unrest that will result from DC's vaccine passport emergency order issued by Mayor Muriel Bowser. I don't find that to be very convincing.

Any ideas what is going on? Creative guesses welcome, especially funny ones.

I heard from a very reliable secret source, let’s call him the pants crapper, walls don’t work.

WEBCAM WASHINGTON D.C. WHITE HOUSE LIVE STREAM​

Thank you for letting me know it's back. Can't see anything right now (night time).

The Commander in Thief should build the wall in the Southern Border, not the WH!

What is it... that he and all the thugs from this Administration so afraid of? :mad-61:

Walls dont work.

Or do they?

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

It all depends......a wall at the border according to the Rats .....no way it will work...:rolleyes:

A big beautiful wall around Pelosi's house in San Francisco, on the other hand.....works ever so well!:04:

The Commander in Thief should build the wall in the Southern Border, not the WH!

What is it... that he and all the thugs from this Administration so afraid of? :mad-61:
What was Trump and all his thugs so afraid of when he built a concrete wall around the White House for the second half of 2020?

Forum List

Back