White House is Erecting a Concrete Wall. Has Also Turned Off Live Webcam. What is going on?

The White House is erecting a concrete barrier wall....

Screenshot-938-768x504.png

White House Live Webcam has been turned off....

These types of security barriers are sometimes erected when heads of state are planning to come to the White House. However, there doesn’t appear to be any information about an anticipated delegation or foreign dignitary.

Additionally, according to one researcher on social media {LINK}, all of the publicly available CCTV video-streams have been disabled as this work is taking place.

The perimeter fence appears to be approximately 10′ high and is made from reinforced concrete k-rails.

One "conspiracy theory" I heard was that it is related to upcoming civil unrest that will result from DC's vaccine passport emergency order issued by Mayor Muriel Bowser. I don't find that to be very convincing.

Any ideas what is going on? Creative guesses welcome, especially funny ones.

It's odd that this story only seems to appear on the websites for insane dumbasses.

Nowhere else.

A fleet of mini-drones could probably get under the Sleepy Joe Regime's radar and help the people see what is going on behind the walls. :heehee: As Reagan said to a similar regime, "Take down this wall, you filthy commie!"

It's odd that this story only seems to appear on the websites for insane dumbasses.

Nowhere else.
Did you watch the video?

Do you see that the webcam is down?

No need for your ad hominem. If you have proof the White House is not building a concrete wall, you would have posted it.

Here is a picture from Getty images taken 1/12/2022...

the-white-house-is-seen-on-january-12-2022-in-washington-dc-us-joe-picture-id1237682341

LINK

So the "news" websites you visit don't report such facts. What a surprise.

Who is the "insane" misinformed "dumbass?"

That would make sense, if any of this is true. Why show threats exactly how the barriers are set up?

But again, I see this story nowhere but on the websites for insane, paranoid freaks who are detached from reality.

I will keep looking.
You keep refreshing your Maddie site. I’m sure it will show up eventually. Idiot.

You really expect your left wing news to tell you something? LMAO! Moron.
Maybe you aren't quite following those simple English sentences in my post.

This story does not appear anywhere but the most insane dumb f*** websites on the web. In other words your favorite websites.

None of the right wing sites. Just the most embarrassing paranoid fuckstick sites.

Walls dont work.

Or do they?

I thought walls didn't work.

Actually, it does matter.

No matter how hard you try to say it isn't, you are making an apples to oranges fallacy.

Walls only work when they’re erected by LefTards for leftarded purposes….it’s a bizarre phenomenon.

Maybe you aren't quite following those simple English sentences in my post.

This story does not appear anywhere but the most insane dumb f*** websites on the web. In other words your favorite websites.

None of the right wing sites. Just the most embarrassing paranoid fuckstick sites.
The funny part is you don’t even realize CNN, MSNBC etc are the most embarrassing biased fuckstick media.

Forum List

Back