White House No Cooperating with House Oversight Committee

Comer is about to issue 24 subpoenas.
Hunter will get one for sure to explain why he has 100 checking accounts, and what his business was that got him $50m.
Probably Jim Biden will get one.
I'd get the IRS and FBI agents who covered up for the Bidens.
Blinken coordinated the 51 traitor memo saying Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.
Probably a lot of subpoenas will go to bankers who laundered the Biden cash.
I don't know if Comer can subpoena the foreigners who gave the Bidens cash?

Maybe the dems are seeing that if Biden doesn't withdraw the Impeachment Trial will be a gift to Trump?

There is no crime and no explanation required for "100 checking accounts, and what his business was that got him $50m."

I just don’t understand why the left goes so far to defend Joe’s actions when they are clearly shady at best. If he has nothing to hide, then release the documents. If he is guilty, Democrats should be happy that we removed a traitor as our Commander and Chief. I am beginning to think that Democrats don’t mind a traitor being in office as long as he is a Democrat.

Hunter will get one for sure to explain why he has 100 checking accounts, and what his business was that got him $50m.
Blinken coordinated the 51 traitor memo saying Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.

Maybe the dems are seeing that if Biden doesn't withdraw the Impeachment Trial will be a gift to Trump?
Those subpoenas will be going out any day now, right?

Hunter to Comer

:fu:

Forum List

Back