White House: Obama knew nothing about the release of illegal alien prisoners

Anybody that thinks the head of Immigration & Customs, unilaterally, with no consultation with their boss, ordered the release of tens of thousands of criminals is either high, or just a dishonest hack.

Obama is the boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss. Some things don't fall on the CEO's desk. Trust me on that.

For fuck's sake, you Republicans need to decide if the President's job is to guard embassies or act as warden in detention facilities . . . I don't think he has time to do both.

Last time I checked, it was he who is responsible for our defense, no?

Since he is in that position, why do you think he chooses not to be informed?

AND it is a direct sign his administration has given far too much latitude to too many people.

Obama makes decisions. As soon as the result is known. Remember when Navy Seals rescued hostages from somalie pirates. The commander waited for an order for days. None came. When he saw an opportunity he took it. As soon as it was known that the operation was a success, obama ran over to take credit.

If someone believes that 3000 illegal immigrants can be released without ICE consulting Washington - then you are a fool.
I do believe it is possible without Obama personally knowing about it - however there is no way in hell it happened without someone in his administration knowing it and giving the nod.

Do you think that state's governors are alerted whenever contingency planning relating to budgetary constraints are activated for each state department? Really?

Ah ya they do and should,3000 inmate let loose and the Governor didn't know???

Really your making your self look silly

If Americans are killed by these illegals, who's fault is it?

Obama? No. The media will defend their Lord God and blame the Republicans.

Anybody that thinks the head of Immigration & Customs, unilaterally, with no consultation with their boss, ordered the release of tens of thousands of criminals is either high, or just a dishonest hack.

Obama is the boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss. Some things don't fall on the CEO's desk. Trust me on that.

For fuck's sake, you Republicans need to decide if the President's job is to guard embassies or act as warden in detention facilities . . . I don't think he has time to do both.

So, the head of the Buick division could shut it down with out consultation with the CEO of GM?

You're nuts... that's beyond ignorant.

If Americans are killed by these illegals, who's fault is it?

Obama? No. The media will defend their Lord God and blame the Republicans.

Bush's fault of course ....who else?:rolleyes:

Lord! I can't wait for this monster to be out of the White House ..... four more years of misery and that's it .... hope they pass quick!

Forum List

Back