White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

If there was, do you really trust the MSM to tell you about it?

You make for a lousy LOLbertarian, dude. Most of them I know are far less trusting of the media.
If THAT BED WETTER is a "libertarian" then I'm a watery tart throwing swords at kings.

Attachments

• strange-women-.png
    strange-women-.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 3
That picture of a car is from an accident not involving Karine Jean Pierre.
I don't know about that, the source SAYS it involved her. Said she was the driver, but walked away.
iSource News
@isource_news
·
Mar 26

Replying to
@isource_news
[BREAKING] NO INJURIES IN KARINE JEAN-PIERRE ACCIDENT Biden's press secretary involved in late night collision near her home. "She was the driver," said a witness on the scene, "But it was a fairly low speed impact. She walked away from it."

Doesn't seem anything remarkable.

Not anybody's business.

I don't know about that, the source SAYS it involved her. Said she was the driver, but walked away.
iSource News
@isource_news
·
Mar 26

Replying to
@isource_news
[BREAKING] NO INJURIES IN KARINE JEAN-PIERRE ACCIDENT Biden's press secretary involved in late night collision near her home. "She was the driver," said a witness on the scene, "But it was a fairly low speed impact. She walked away from it."
This was the original sourcing at the start of the thread and then liberals came up with the “it’s not her” baloney

This was the original sourcing at the start of the thread and then liberals came up with the “it’s not her” baloney
Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh ----------- I don't belong on this thread, do I? It's too confusing and goes nowhere.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh ----------- I don't belong on this thread, do I? It's too confusing and goes nowhere.
Another words, your requests were proven already satisfied and your contentions were defeated

She rear ended someone and got out of the cat and was observed staggering
That info started this thread off.

Link?????????????????

And just to shove it in your face, here's another tweet by fake news, @isource_news about the same fake accident...

Note the picture they posted this time...

FsKUZW6aAAY4uTY

That picture not only also has nothing to do with Karine Jean Pierre, it has nothing to do with their first picture of the car on train tracks. It's an entirely different accident, in an entirely different state, on an entirely different date...

You gotta be totally fucked in the head to swallow such an obvious bullshit claim when there's no news reporting on it AND your only source is a tweet on Twitter AND you're too retarded to factcheck the tweet.

spank-gif.278780

Forum List

Back