White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

That's you?... you look just like Trump....

Just how stupid are ya? That depicts me celebrating.

tenor.gif

And just to shove it in your face, here's another tweet by fake news, @isource_news about the same fake accident...

Note the picture they posted this time...

FsKUZW6aAAY4uTY

That picture not only also has nothing to do with Karine Jean Pierre, it has nothing to do with their first picture of the car on train tracks. It's an entirely different accident, in an entirely different state, on an entirely different date...

You gotta be totally fucked in the head to swallow such an obvious bullshit claim when there's no news reporting on it AND your only source is a tweet on Twitter AND you're too retarded to factcheck the tweet.

spank-gif.278780

You do not have the needed information to declare it’s another car taken at another placec
It’s the typical criminal excuse.

You do not have the needed information to declare it’s another car taken at another placec
It’s the typical criminal excuse.

Of course I do. I posted links to each story, showing they're different accidents. And it's not being reported anywhere. Someone just posted it on Twitter; which is no different than someone posting bullshit here on this forum.

Which means, according to you...

You and Rambunctious have sex with each other every night.

There, it's true because it's posted in a forum. Which according to you, is all that is needed for it to be true unless you can prove it's not. And there are pictures you're the top.

Is this black privilege, gay privilege, or is it a (D)ifferent privilege?

"Karine Jean Pierre was involved in a rear end accident yesterday. She was allegedly slurring her words, unable to stand, and they are refusing to release the body cam footage. No DUI or ticket. Now that’s Privilege!"

Sounds like her latest White House press conference.
Is this a Babylon Bee story?

Of course I do. I posted links to each story, showing they're different accidents. And it's not being reported anywhere. Someone just posted it on Twitter; which is no different than someone posting bullshit here on this forum.

Which means, according to you...

You and Rambunctious have sex with each other every night.

There, it's true because it's posted in a forum. Which according to you, is all that is needed for it to be true unless you can prove it's not. And there are pictures you're the top.
That's just your jealousy showing... So stop playing misty for me...

I remember when the Libs literally crucified Dubya for his alleged DUI incident decades earlier in Maine. They want to actually throw Mr. Bush out and install the goofy Al Gore over the situation.

Why aren't they demanding Ms. Pierre's head in the same way? Its like they are hushing it up.

I remember when the Libs literally crucified Dubya for his alleged DUI incident decades earlier in Maine. They want to actually throw Mr. Bush out and install the goofy Al Gore over the situation.

Why aren't they demanding Ms. Pierre's head in the same way? Its like they are hushing it up.
Because America has become a Banana Republic. One set of rules for conservatives, Christians, constitutionalists, and nationalist and no set of rules for Marxist Democrats.

It's fun to see right-wingers prove me right over and over and over again....

It's people on this very message thread that knows this story was bullshit a week ago -- but are willing to keep on the bullshit because life is hard....so cope

It's fun to see right-wingers prove me right over and over and over again....

It's people on this very message thread that knows this story was bullshit a week ago -- but are willing to keep on the bullshit because life is hard....so cope
As if Libtards don't make up stories about conservatives. You know ... like some prostitutes peed on Trump. That was a real Clinton doozy.

As if Libtards don't make up stories about conservatives. You know ... like some prostitutes peed on Trump. That was a real Clinton doozy.

The story is fake...but thanks for letting us know why morons like you are the easiest people to con....

By the way, that picture in your story -- is from a car accident a year ago that had ZERO to do with the bullshit story you are trying to push....

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 8.22.09 AM.png

In other words, you are a moron

Forum List

Back