White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

As if Libtards don't make up stories about conservatives. You know ... like some prostitutes peed on Trump. That was a real Clinton doozy.

If you'd heard the pee tape story, it's NOT about prostitutes peeing on the orange fat slob.

Sorry, I looked it up, and it seems to be very true, and no fact checks have said otherwise, and you know darn well if there was even the hint of it being untrue, they would call it false.
I have a feeling that the more facts are revealed ... the less we'll be hearing from Piff Boindexter.

We rewrote history? I didn't write anything you delusional lying pos.
Yes, you supported the Iraq invasion...I believe you were once a bush sycophant who probably called anyone who opposed the war a traitor or terrorist -- just like 90% of the GOP was doing as well as a bunch of Democrats....

As a matter of fact, I remember how the only woman who put her neck on the line didn't get the credit she deserves from you so-called "anti Iraq war" folks....

But your cult leader gave Bolton a job tho, so that's cool....

Yes, you supported the Iraq invasion...I believe you were once a bush sycophant who probably called anyone who opposed the war a traitor or terrorist -- just like 90% of the GOP was doing as well as a bunch of Democrats....

As a matter of fact, I remember how the only woman who put her neck on the line didn't get the credit she deserves from you so-called "anti Iraq war" folks....

You are a lying son of a bitch! I hope something terrible happens to your sorry lying ass. This vermin needs to be locked up in an asylum.

Changing the subject is beneath you
Changing the subject?

You are literally believing a story that I debunked in real time......and since you can't bring yourself to admit you got duped, you are gonna double down on stupid?

You are a lying son of a bitch! I hope something terrible happens to your sorry lying ass.
Yes, you supported the Iraq invasion.....you strutted around when Bush put on his army man suit and said mission accomplished...

The fact you are so triggered by it is shame......fuck you and your shame...

Yes, you supported the Iraq invasion.....you strutted around when Bush put on his army man suit and said mission accomplished...

The fact you are so triggered by it is shame......fuck you and your shame...
You're an insane lying son of a bitch. You should be locked you lying bastard. Die bitch.

Yes, you supported the Iraq invasion...I believe you were once a bush sycophant who probably called anyone who opposed the war a traitor or terrorist -- just like 90% of the GOP was doing ... as well as a bunch of Democrats....

... and like 100% of the Democrats are doing today. Name one prominent Democrat who's opposed to war.

You're an insane lying son of a bitch. You should be locked you lying bastard. Die bitch.
Did you buy this action figure too?

41IvBbjGA-L._AC_.jpg

Is that why you are so triggered?

Did you believe in Bush and now you gotta pretend you didn't? Awww

... and like 100% of the Democrats are doing today. Name one prominent Democrat who's opposed to war.
I just did in my last comment you dunce...

This is why I mock you morons....

If you folks really was against this war "BEFORE IT WAS POPULAR TO BE AGAINST IT" -- you would know who Barbara Lee was..

Forum List

Back