White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

Now drinking Budweiser will mean that you are gay
That was a dumbest marketing move ever made
I hope that they go out of business
When I used to drink ... Bud was my beer of choice. If I still drank ... I'd drink anything BUT ...

I hope that the MEN who made Bud what it is today dump the brand.

Here are other, affiliated brands to boycott:

The story is fake...but thanks for letting us know why morons like you are the easiest people to con....

By the way, that picture in your story -- is from a car accident a year ago that had ZERO to do with the bullshit story you are trying to push....

View attachment 772673

In other words, you are a moron
Well ... I'm doing you all a favor. By calling Karine a drunk ... we're giving everyone an excuse as to why she's so incredibly stupid.

When I used to drink ... Bud was my beer of choice. If I still drank ... I'd drink anything BUT ...

I hope that the MEN who made Bud what it is today dump the brand.

Here are other, affiliated brands to boycott:

Just here to remind you again how much of a moron you are....

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 8.22.09 AM.png

And you will keep believing this bullshit story -- because it is a sin for morons like yourself to admit you were duped.....again....

Well ... I'm doing you all a favor. By calling Karine a drunk ... we're giving everyone an excuse as to why she's so incredibly stupid.
The story didn't happen...

Do you understand how much of a fragile little bitch you have to be -- to fantasize about made up bullshit because the truth is so triggering to you??

The story didn't happen...

Do you understand how much of a fragile little bitch you have to be -- to fantasize about made up bullshit because the truth is so triggering to you??
Are you saying that you know for a fact that Raggedy Karine has NEVER been drunk nor has EVER been in a car accident?

Are you saying that you know for a fact that Raggedy Karine has NEVER been drunk nor has EVER been in a car accident?
I know for fact that this story is false and your attempts at moving goal posts still makes you a bitch

Edited-meister

But if I ever run a story about it, I will try to have evidence first....

Last edited by a moderator:
I know for fact that this story is false and your attempts at moving goal posts still makes you a bitch

However, I don't know for a fact that you molest children.

But if I ever run a story about it, I will try to have evidence first....
Since when do liberals deal in "facts?

I remember when the Libs literally crucified Dubya for his alleged DUI incident decades earlier in Maine. They want to actually throw Mr. Bush out and install the goofy Al Gore over the situation.
Let me remind you, it wasn't because Bush had a DUI, it was because Bush had a DIU and LIED about it, saying he didn't have one.

Let me remind you, it wasn't because Bush had a DUI, it was because Bush had a DIU and LIED about it, saying he didn't have one.

President Bush didn't lie about that at all.

When he was confronted with the incident, he owned up to it.

And libs still literally crucified him for it.

It's fun to see right-wingers prove me right over and over and over again....

It's people on this very message thread that knows this story was bullshit a week ago -- but are willing to keep on the bullshit because life is hard....so cope
Its very likely that the black lesbian mouthpiece was involved in a traffic accident

Maybe the details will come out over time

Seeing as tho I have fact checked your bullshit story -- and you are still insisting on lying...

I am dealing in facts, and you aren't
It's still a "developing" story, so neither of us have ALL the facts ... yet. Just because the Democrats deny that a story is true doesn't mean anyone should believe them.

President Bush didn't lie about that at all.

When he was confronted with the incident, he owned up to it.

And libs still literally crucified him for it.
Not as much as we crucified him for the Iraq invasion.....

Something that was so fucked up -- even you morons had to go rewrite history and pretend you were against it all along...

Oh by the way, Bush did try to deny it outright....

"The reporter, Wayne Slater, part of the press corps traveling with the Republican candidate, said Friday that Bush denied outright that he had been arrested for anything since 1968. That was the year Bush, then a Yale University undergraduate, was charged with stealing a Christmas wreath."

But after it was leaked to a reporter by a lawyer in Maine...Bush had to come clean....the reason why the lawyer leaked it?

"The Maine lawyer who gave court documents to a television reporter said he viewed Bush as a "dangerous candidate" who was "dangerous for the nation."

Seems he had a point huh

Its very likely that the black lesbian mouthpiece was involved in a traffic accident

Maybe the details will come out over time
So this story is not accurate, correct?

Or do you morons still believe this is her car and this is a picture of the accident?

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 8.22.09 AM.png

It's fun to see right-wingers prove me right over and over and over again....

It's people on this very message thread that knows this story was bullshit a week ago -- but are willing to keep on the bullshit because life is hard....so cope
This is the first I heard anything on it. How would I know it not true, communist? Besides you being an america hating piece of shit that is? What country are you from?

Not as much as we crucified him for the Iraq invasion.....

Something that was so fucked up -- even you morons had to go rewrite history and pretend you were against it all along...

Oh by the way, Bush did try to deny it outright....

"The reporter, Wayne Slater, part of the press corps traveling with the Republican candidate, said Friday that Bush denied outright that he had been arrested for anything since 1968. That was the year Bush, then a Yale University undergraduate, was charged with stealing a Christmas wreath."

But after it was leaked to a reporter by a lawyer in Maine...Bush had to come clean....the reason why the lawyer leaked it?

"The Maine lawyer who gave court documents to a television reporter said he viewed Bush as a "dangerous candidate" who was "dangerous for the nation."

Seems he had a point huh
We rewrote history? I didn't write anything you delusional lying pos.

This is the first I heard anything on it. How would I know it not true, communist? Besides you being an america hating piece of shit that is? What country are you from?
Translation:

"I didn't know this story was a made up...I wanted to believe it...stop laughing at me..you're a poppyhead!"

This is why I mock you morons

Translation:

"I didn't know this story was a made up...I wanted to believe it...stop laughing at me..you're a poppyhead!"

This is why I mock you morons
Like I said shit stain I never heard about until now you lying pos.

Forum List

Back