White House quiet as a Mouse while Pres Trump Denies any Knowledge of Russian meeting

it really doesn't matter what trump does, does it?

to so many, it's wrong regardless.

Sad that that is the way it is working out. He's the POTUS. He has all the information in the world, and the best advisors in the world available to him 24/7, yet he keeps doing stupid stuff.

Gosh, those liberals have been trolling all the existing forums with the same BS. They are so happy to jump on all kids of Soros&Co fairy horror tales about Trump and Putin, but when told the truth look frozen and start fighting against it. It's just unbelievable that all this sh*t is taking place in 21 century, when Internet is available with all kinds of evidence against those fairy tales based on ZERO evidence. But liberal sheep still prefer to buy zero evidence fake stories.
Don's email, released by him, is a fairy tale? IMO, it speaks for itself. Maybe it's not criminal, but it speaks volumes about the Trump campaign and its openness to working with the Russian government to win the election. This is going to be important in any future investigation. I'm not saying anyone will be arrested, I don't know anything about the law and probably you don't either. But it still says volumes.

It seems unlikely that Donald Trump Jr. would have been doing anything related to the campaign without his father being aware of it.
Especially something involving both Kushner, and Manafort.
Exactly, we are supposed to swallow that Tramp Jr pulled Kushner AND Manafote away from the campaign to a meeting without Don THE Con's knowledge and permission. :cuckoo:

Why would he have to?

Why aren't you all up in arms about another instance of TREASON since this meeting was officially disclosed and you are only now hearing about it because it was leaked?

A FAKE NEWS Story a day, isn't that your goal?

Every one of them Concocted by THE LEFT in their attempts to stage a Soft Coup against America.

And everyone of them have been debunked.

When are your phucking piece of shit Senators and your so called 'party' going to do something in The Senate?

There are nearly 200 nominees awaiting confirmation processes. Obamacare is falling flat on it's face because it punishes small businesses and The Middle Class. Insurers are running from it like it's a Forest Fire, and People are refusing to sign up for it and pay the fines instead.

Since when has being a DEMOCRAT meant that you are at war with AMERICA?

You should be ashamed of yourselves but you aren't.
Reminds me of Sodom & Gomorrah where wickedness was so pervasive that The People Reveled in it, were proud of their sins, glorified lies, and hated TRUTH.

That pretty much describes you and your party.

1 Samuel 15:23

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams. 23"For rebellion is as the sin of divination, And insubordination is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He has also rejected you from being king." 24Then Saul said to Samuel, "I have sinned; I have indeed transgressed the command of the LORD and your words, because I feared the people and listened to their voice.…

New York times told Trump junior that they had the emails, he was cornered and had to put out these emails.
This meeting was not disclosed.. The Trumps have denied that there were any meetings with Russia..

There is no way to call this Fake News..silly

They got busted with their pants down, just like a cheat.

Denying and distracting is not going to work on this one..;)
It's interesting to watch the reactions, isn't it? Like watching a bunch of bugs in a jar when you've just added the Raid.

Do you know yet how the NYT got the email?

Sad that that is the way it is working out. He's the POTUS. He has all the information in the world, and the best advisors in the world available to him 24/7, yet he keeps doing stupid stuff.
yea, as if he's alone in that regard. he just doesn't hide things and put on a pretty face for you.

Why would he have to?

Why aren't you all up in arms about another instance of TREASON since this meeting was officially disclosed and you are only now hearing about it because it was leaked?

Every one of them Concocted by THE LEFT in their attempts to stage a Soft Coup against America.

When are your phucking piece of shit Senators and your so called 'party' going to do something in The Senate?

There are nearly 200 nominees awaiting confirmation processes. Obamacare is falling flat on it's face because it punishes small businesses and The Middle Class. Insurers are running from it like it's a Forest Fire, and People are refusing to sign up for it and pay the fines instead.

Reminds me of Sodom & Gomorrah where wickedness was so pervasive that The People Reveled in it, were proud of their sins, glorified lies, and hated TRUTH.

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams. 23"For rebellion is as the sin of divination, And insubordination is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He has also rejected you from being king." 24Then Saul said to Samuel, "I have sinned; I have indeed transgressed the command of the LORD and your words, because I feared the people and listened to their voice.…

New York times told Trump junior that they had the emails, he was cornered and had to put out these emails.
This meeting was not disclosed.. The Trumps have denied that there were any meetings with Russia..

Speaking to any random Russian is NOT a meeting with Russia.

Well lets see if this law applies to this meeting...

In a terse four words, the Supreme Court on Monday issued an order upholding prohibitions against foreigners making contributions to influence American elections.

Supreme Court Retains Ban on Foreign Campaign Donations

Frightening to see how incompetent the whole bunch is. That's almost forgivable but among the actors who have been caught lying in this little Passion Play are two lifers - Sessions and Pence.

When do we get to hear the recording?

Why would he have to?

It's interesting to watch the reactions, isn't it? Like watching a bunch of bugs in a jar when you've just added the Raid.

DonDon himself released it.

They're all idiots.

Gosh, those liberals have been trolling all the existing forums with the same BS. They are so happy to jump on all kids of Soros&Co fairy horror tales about Trump and Putin, but when told the truth look frozen and start fighting against it. It's just unbelievable that all this sh*t is taking place in 21 century, when Internet is available with all kinds of evidence against those fairy tales based on ZERO evidence. But liberal sheep still prefer to buy zero evidence fake stories.
Don's email, released by him, is a fairy tale? IMO, it speaks for itself. Maybe it's not criminal, but it speaks volumes about the Trump campaign and its openness to working with the Russian government to win the election. This is going to be important in any future investigation. I'm not saying anyone will be arrested, I don't know anything about the law and probably you don't either. But it still says volumes.
then again - if being open to the russians is bad, where is the rage for obama on mic saying he'll be "more open" to helping after the elections?

it's like people have selective hearing, if you want to keep making analogies. you see, i'm not defending trump nor attacking obama - i'm in search of some elusive ideal that we can call an action bad regardless of who takes it.

but we are so far from that and make up crap like "moral equivalency" to try and say things that are the same are not, or don't matter.

sorry, but if knowing russia is up to something means you need to say something, trumps side is far from the only guilty party here. but the selective rage and/or punishment will continue to divide us all while we pretend the OTHER SIDE is full of dumbasses who just don't get it.

the world is filled with those and both sides have a very vocal supply of these types.

Why would he have to?

They're all idiots.
Jr. released it AFTER the NYT called and told him they were about to release them and asked for "comment." He said "hold on a sec" and released it himself to steal the "scoop" from the Times.

This is what Hell feels like. Surrounded by Demons repeating the same lies throughout Eternity.

Why would he have to?

It seems unlikely that Donald Trump Jr. would have been doing anything related to the campaign without his father being aware of it.
Especially something involving both Kushner, and Manafort.
Exactly, we are supposed to swallow that Tramp Jr pulled Kushner AND Manafote away from the campaign to a meeting without Don THE Con's knowledge and permission. :cuckoo:
The White House is not in bedlam, full damage control:
‘Full damage control mode’: MSNBC reporter paints picture of chaos unleashed by Trump Jr.’s emails

Why isn't Trump defending his son on twitter ? Where are the Fake News tweets from Trump....
So do you believe Trump when he said that that he had 0 knowledge of the Russian meeting with his own son?

News conference is off camera today...

White House: Trump didn't know about his son's meeting with Russian lawyer - CNNPolitics.com

images

Proving you Dems have selective
Xenophobia.
Suddenly nobody is allowed to meet Russian people except Dems themselves.
Even the Russian Lawyers motives prove Dems XENOPHOBIA, because she is an activist against the Obama administration refusing Russian children being adopted by Americans and that's the real motive behind her meeting. Ironic since the Dems run not on any policy or solutions, but on the claim of Xenophobia of it's opponent for not wanting criminals drugs and terrorists to set up shop in our country, and here we see Dems protect drugs, murderers, terrorists but refuse Children entrance for adoption.
Using all the Dem arguments on refugees their Xenophobic stance against a country who's orphans never caused terrorist acts makes them exposed as using races and nations as selective political baiting.
=epic fail by Liberals=exposed as hate mongers who use races for political gain and could not care that they hold them down or cause their communities pain in their using them as pawns.

then again - if being open to the russians is bad, where is the rage for obama on mic saying he'll be "more open" to helping after the elections?

it's like people have selective hearing, if you want to keep making analogies. you see, i'm not defending trump nor attacking obama - i'm in search of some elusive ideal that we can call an action bad regardless of who takes it.

but we are so far from that and make up crap like "moral equivalency" to try and say things that are the same are not, or don't matter.

sorry, but if knowing russia is up to something means you need to say something, trumps side is far from the only guilty party here. but the selective rage and/or punishment will continue to divide us all while we pretend the OTHER SIDE is full of dumbasses who just don't get it.

the world is filled with those and both sides have a very vocal supply of these types.
No more of this moral equivalency shit today.
This is exactly what I said. Pointing fingers at someone else is not going to change the facts. I don't care if anyone gets arrested or if the President gets impeached. I'm not that into revenge. However, as far as this investigation goes, Jr. just released a big chunk of evidence that they were WILLING to be involved up to their eyeballs.

Why would he have to?

They're all idiots.
Jr. released it AFTER the NYT called and told him they were about to release them and asked for "comment." He said "hold on a sec" and released it himself to steal the "scoop" from the Times.

So The New York Times "HACKED THE ELECTION"?

Is that your claim?

This was already disclosed and in fact was considered classified information.

2nd question:

What exactly is the crime you are accusing Trump Jr. of?

Why isn't Trump defending his son on twitter ? Where are the Fake News tweets from Trump....
So do you believe Trump when he said that that he had 0 knowledge of the Russian meeting with his own son?

News conference is off camera today...

White House: Trump didn't know about his son's meeting with Russian lawyer - CNNPolitics.com

images

Proving you Dems have selective
Xenophobia.
Suddenly nobody is allowed to meet Russian people except Dems themselves.
Even the Russian Lawyers motives prove Dems XENOPHOBIA, because she is an activist against the Obama administration refusing Russian children being adopted by Americans and that's the real motive behind her meeting. Ironic since the Dems run not on any policy or solutions, but on the claim of Xenophobia of it's opponent for not wanting criminals drugs and terrorists to set up shop in our country, and here we see Dems protect drugs, murderers, terrorists but refuse Children entrance for adoption.
Using all the Dem arguments on refugees their Xenophobic stance against a country who's orphans never caused terrorist acts makes them exposed as using races and nations as selectice political baiting.
repic fail by Liberals=exposed as hate mongers who use races for political gain and could not care that they hold them down or cause their communities pain in their using them as pawns.
Donald Trump Jr.’s decision to release his emails about his meeting with a Russian lawyer has reportedly caused total chaos to break out at the Trump White House.

During a Tuesday afternoon panel discussion, MSNBC reporter Kristen Welker painted a gruesome picture of an administration scrambling to come up with ways to spin the latest bombshell revelations that confirmed Trump Jr. was explicitly told that his meeting with Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

“This is now a White House that is in full damage control,” she said. “This complicates the narrative even further that we have heard consistently — from the president, from the vice president, from his top officials on down — saying that no one from his campaign met with or knew about Russia’s efforts to try to intervene with Russia’s efforts to intervene in the 2016 race, or to try to collude with them.”

Welker went on to state that there was no way that the Trump White House could pretend that Trump’s eldest son was not directly connected to the president.

Forum List

Back