White House says Republicans co-own legacy of record $19 trillion debt

One quick response Bull Shit! the man in command owns the record. What was the quote "We don't need to negotiate with the GOP, we have the majority in both houses". In fact when the sequester was adopted the left cried and claimed the GOP were obstructionists!
Didn't they scream shut up we won for a good several years?

Like one famous politician said - the scariest words in the world are we are from the government and are here to help...

What is amazing to me is that the WH is saying that it actually owns some of the debt.

NOW that is a first.

“Digging out of that economic downturn leading our economy to recovery and doing it all in fiscally responsible way will be a hallmark of the president’s legacy,” the spokesman said.

The Presidents legacy will be......wait for it.....BLAME BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.
If you want to know who is to blame for the debt, look in the mirror.

Everyone is responsible.

Do red states have debt? Yes. Yes, they do. Texas has the third highest debt, after California and New York.

So don't pretend Republicans are fiscally responsible. It's a hilarious joke on you if you bleev that propaganda.

The states have a total of $4.2 trillion of debt.

Wake up, idiots. We have met the enemy, and it is us.

$1.2 trillion a year in tax expenditures. That dwarfs any other program you can name. It is DOUBLE what we pay out in all our welfare programs.

Every last one of you is a greedy government tit sucking piglet.

What kind of mind for economics and finance does Obama have? Well check out the stimulus pitch he gave us.

What is amazing to me is that the WH is saying that it actually owns some of the debt.

NOW that is a first.

“Digging out of that economic downturn leading our economy to recovery and doing it all in fiscally responsible way will be a hallmark of the president’s legacy,” the spokesman said.

The Presidents legacy will be......wait for it.....BLAME BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.
If you want to know who is to blame for the debt, look in the mirror.

Everyone is responsible.

Do red states have debt? Yes. Yes, they do. Texas has the third highest debt, after California and New York.

So don't pretend Republicans are fiscally responsible. It's a hilarious joke on you if you bleev that propaganda.

I agree. If you read my subsequent posts, you'll see I am all over GWB for blowing a key opportunity.

Everyone is responsible and everyone is needed to fix it.

On this issue, I find myself in complete agreement with Obama. Republicans are just as fiscally irresponsible as the Democrats, if not more so....

So why won't Obama work WITH Republicans AND democrats to do something about the debt? Where are the economic summits, etc?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, given his no compromise attitude when he took office.

I feel Republicans own all of it after the disgraceful mess they handed Obama.

Kill the economy and then whine it's Obama's fault there is no revenue. That's what Republicans did. The fuckers.

Of course you do.. your a semi-literate liberal. Everything is always somebody elses problem. You exist in a constant state of perennial victimhood.

Obama burns throw white people's money like a Mexican blows throw a plate of tacos. You can spin numbers any way you like. The fact is that Obama was not fighting a war and he still caused our debt to soar uncontrollably. He refused to work with Congress to get it under control. The only time he cooperated was when Congress agreed to spend more.
Congress is spending more now than ever.

Obama burns throw white people's money like a Mexican blows throw a plate of tacos. You can spin numbers any way you like. The fact is that Obama was not fighting a war and he still caused our debt to soar uncontrollably. He refused to work with Congress to get it under control. The only time he cooperated was when Congress agreed to spend more.
They are all complicit

So why won't Obama work WITH Republicans AND democrats to do something about the debt? Where are the economic summits, etc?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, given his no compromise attitude when he took office.
Sure, uh-huh. That was Obama's fault.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The Republicans' Plan for the New President

NOW that is a first.

poor idiot.

you wingers blew it all up. and you've been trying to blame this president for 7 years for not fixing it quickly enough.

now be quiet.

They are all complicit
That's odd? I could have sworn you were just blaming Obama for not working with Congress. Point out how the Republican House, the body given the authority to create spending bills, is spending more than ever before .... and look how quickly you shift to include Democrats with blame. :lol:

They are all complicit
That's odd? I could have sworn you were just blaming Obama for not working with Congress. Point out how the Republican House, the body given the authority to create spending bills, is spending more than ever before .... and look how quickly you shift to include Democrats with blame. :lol:
You are just not very bright, sir. I have stated nothing that is inconsistent.

Forum List

Back