White House spokesman ‘not familiar with’ Chris Lane murder

I found out about this from people posting it here.
The media in this country is a joke.
All they are with Fox News the exception is an extension of the Obama WH press office.

this admin is so biased and racist
I have never felt so ashamed of who our president is and how he conducts him self
White House spokesman 'not familiar with' Chris Lane murder | The Daily Caller
If our country cannot start to undo this biased as well as racist agenda, were done

I get where you're going with this but who cares?

Was the President familiar with (and speaking about) the Trayvon case just days after it happened? I don't believe so.

Yes, the President spoke on the Trayvon case, but that was months after the murder and following a media blitzstorm which annoyingly covered the topic 24/7.

Will also note that we're not comparing apples with apples here. The Trayvon case was open-ended, and there was a controversy (ie is he guilty?). This controversy creates ratings, and thus was beat to death by just about everyone. This Australian murder - on the other hand - is a pretty open/shut case and therefore won't drive as much discussion (rendering it unlikely to reach the peak of a "Presidential comment").

No...it was NOT MONTHS...it was less that one month! Why lie?

Trayvon was shot on Feb 26, 2012
Obama spoke out about him on March 23, 2012.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/obama-makes-first-comments-on-trayvon-martin-shooting/?_r=0

So now the repubs WANTS Obama to comment on stories?

This is like the Somali Pirates. They're going to cry when Obama doesn't do something then cry when he does.

When it involves an international incident that would be appropriate.

This ghetto street trash culture cannot continue. The only I can think of to stop it is to get blacks in inner city hoods, or wherever, to volunteer for sterilization. Same barrio trash, or white trash.

I saw something on H2 yesterday. It seems that Germany has had no adult/elderly retardation due to their eugenics policies of the 40s.

I can understand any White House spokesperson lying about any subject whatsoever. The White House is replete with liars.

Odds are that Bozo and his troop of clowns all knew about the Aussie murder when the question was asked....just didn't want to respond.

And now the great Piers Morgan has said that America's gun problem is now a world gun problem. He'll be pushing for some international laws to force gun control on the US. What the buffoon cannot fathom is that we don't have a gun problem...we have an anger problem and a thug problem, both of which are exacerbated by a poor economy, joblessness and a welfare rewards program.

Anybody wanna go in with me on a one way ticked for Piers to go back where he came from?

Obama should start being honest.

This isn't a gun problem...it's an intercity culture problem.

But he won't, because that's his base.

This happened in the intercity?

See above my post above...http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...iar-with-chris-lane-murder-3.html#post7723290

Watch the video here...No Cookies | Herald Sun

At the end Edwards, pictured below, flashes gang signs...

Intercity culture.

Now, notice what he is wearing...first thing I spotted.
You should recognize it...it's a U.S. Army emblem.

~~~~
This happened in a rural part of OK. There have been other such incidents recently.

The LE spokesperson thinks it indicates that this is going on everywhere.

I agree.

I would think access to the internet is one factor. The recipe is always the same--jmo.
Possibly wanting to affiliate with the Crips gang.

He is Zimmermans. President. Too.

He is supposed to be president for all citizens.

He had ZERO right to open his fat mouth in March before an investigation, before charges, before anything.

There should have been a mistrial on HIS back.

Not for me. I don't want a racist piece of shit as my president.

Woodhead Wilson was the last overtly racist president (a dimocrap, of course) and this one is just as bad.

the dimocrap party, home of racism in this Country since Andrew Jackson

Key word "supposed"

Yeah I've been wondering just HOW cold it is in Russia...

We talking snow suits or do I have to wear a caribou?

It's pretty damn cold there! Global warming is the old woman's friend.

The "reverend" Jesse Jackson said this murder is to be "frowned upon" WTF? frowned upon ???

And these race baiting assholes think they have some credibility???

Was the story on the spokesman's talking points? If not how would he be aware of it?

It was all over the news, Politico, how could they miss such a thing? That is unless they are willfully ignoring it. This is something I like to refer to as the 'Reverse Trayvon Martin Situation' because this has the same potential to reach the levels of the Trayvon Martin case, but in this instance, the assailant was black and killed a white man.

Was the story on the spokesman's talking points? If not how would he be aware of it?

It was all over the news, Politico, how could they miss such a thing? That is unless they are willfully ignoring it. This is something I like to refer to as the 'Reverse Trayvon Martin Situation' because this has the same potential to reach the levels of the Trayvon Martin case, but in this instance, the assailant was black and killed a white man.

that case is of no use to the race baiters and shit stirrers.

Not for me. I don't want a racist piece of shit as my president.

Woodhead Wilson was the last overtly racist president (a dimocrap, of course) and this one is just as bad.

the dimocrap party, home of racism in this Country since Andrew Jackson

Key word "supposed"

Yeah I've been wondering just HOW cold it is in Russia...

We talking snow suits or do I have to wear a caribou?

It's pretty damn cold there! Global warming is the old woman's friend.

Dammit! And they're commies.

Nothing left to do but boot the racist and stand up for the red white and blue.

;)

this admin is so biased and racist
I have never felt so ashamed of who our president is and how he conducts him self
White House spokesman 'not familiar with' Chris Lane murder | The Daily Caller
If our country cannot start to undo this biased as well as racist agenda, were done

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Lemme guess...

Some story that Fox News told you was important and was Obama's fault?

Actually, this is being covered by none other than CBS News. So no, it isn't because Fox told them so, idiot.

Christopher Lane Update: Murder suspect James Edwards, Jr. tweeted about "taken life's" before fatal shooting - Crimesider - CBS News

Forum List

Back