White House spokesman ‘not familiar with’ Chris Lane murder

One liar backing up another liar's claim? It's the dimocrap way...

St Skittles was shot on Feb 26, 2012.

Zimmerman was questioned and let go.

Nobody was paying any attention to it.

Race hustlers finally got the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM to make a "Big Deal" out of it on March 13-15 when the HuffBlo, the NY Slimes, The Atlantic and Crimesider ALL run essentially the same stories. While the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Broadcast and Cable Media interviewed his mommy and daddy.

Zimmerman is still a free man. No charges are filed yet.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk of a RACIST piece of shit makes his infamous, "If I had son" racist comment on Mar 23, 2012.....

Before ANY charges are filed against Zimmerman.

On April 11, 2012 Angela Corey announces he will be charged and is in custody.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk made his comments three weeks before he was even arrested. Eric Himmler even started an investigation before he was charged at the State level.

We have a racist as president, people.

Just that simple

I'm a liar? Wow. Just some people talking here.

Did I miss something you said or meant to say? If so, I'll apologize in the open.

I mean, 'ding ding' is such a universally recognized language.... Somewhere. But help me translate it

Are my facts wrong? If so, correct me.

My opinion? That's mine and mine alone.

I said Obama didn't remark on Trayvon's death publicly until months following his death. I believe the "looked like my son" comment came like almost a year following Trayvon's death.

I'm kindly asking you to clarify why you called me a liar for this.

The OP expected Obama to remark DAYS after this kid's death.

Last edited:
this admin is so biased and racist
I have never felt so ashamed of who our president is and how he conducts him self
White House spokesman 'not familiar with' Chris Lane murder | The Daily Caller
If our country cannot start to undo this biased as well as racist agenda, were done

Was this about race or just people wanting to be "gangstas". The shooters were black AND white. Kind of tough to make it a racial shooting in that case.

But 2 were black, one was white (most likely a white kid that wanted to be black...they do like to imitate them!) ;)

It's good to see people stand up and not give a shit about the PC garbage any longer, call a spade - a spade. The THUG culture permeates anger, violence, poverty, and so many other librul incantations. Progressiveness destroys and eats at the fabric of any civilized society because it's the culture of ME. "I was bored so I felt like killing someone. Give me an Obama phone." I didn't use birth control so you're responsible for my kids and for paying for my abortion. On and on.. it goes.. Good and decent Americans are coming out of a slumber finally and seeing the evil liberalism spreads and how it's tearing our nation apart. It's been tough having a race baiting Marxist run and destroy our nation over the last 5 years but I believe in the long run he and his Zombie comrades did us a huge favor.

I'm a liar? Wow. Just some people talking here.

Did I miss something you said or meant to say? If so, I'll apologize in the open.

I mean, 'ding ding' is such a universally recognized language.... Somewhere. But help me translate it

I said Obama didn't remark on Trayvon's death publicly until months following his death. I believe the "looked like my son" comment came like almost a year following Trayvon's death.

Um.....I take it you didn't see my response to you earlier??? Gave you a link too....Obama made that comment LESS THAN A MONTH after Martin was shot. Stop lying......

Um.....I take it you didn't see my response to you earlier??? Gave you a link too....Obama made that comment LESS THAN A MONTH after Martin was shot. Stop lying......

our left wing friends will never stop lying, the truth destroys their philosophy and their leaders. the lies will continue, count on it.

Is the Daily Caller even familiar with the case? Didn't they post the wrong photo for Mike Jones? Didn't they claim he was black? When in fact he is white.

I wouldn't worry about what the Caller said, they can't even get the facts right.

Can you provide a quote from our president on this matter?
he thought Trevon could be his son
we hav a case in which one could debate self defense that included a black victim and a hispanic "victim"
and a pure hate crime with a balck and a white victim

Why does one mean so much to Obama and not the other?

How long after Martin was killed did Obama make a comment?

And I guess you can't respond to what I posted.

Less than 4 weeks.......

Trayvon was shot on Feb 26, 2012
Obama said THIS on March 23, 2012

Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon' - POLITICO.com

Is the Daily Caller even familiar with the case? Didn't they post the wrong photo for Mike Jones? Didn't they claim he was black? When in fact he is white.

I wouldn't worry about what the Caller said, they can't even get the facts right.

Can you provide a quote from our president on this matter?
he thought Trevon could be his son
we hav a case in which one could debate self defense that included a black victim and a hispanic "victim"
and a pure hate crime with a balck and a white victim

Why does one mean so much to Obama and not the other?

Again, I think that comment came months after the killing, following the constant media attention that was given to the case.

Can't fault a guy who works for the President for not knowing the details of a single homicide days after it happened, right?

And you're WRONG.....go back and look at my comments and links. He said it less that 4 weeks later....before Zimmerman was even arrested!

The "reverend" Jesse Jackson said this murder is to be "frowned upon" WTF? frowned upon ???

And these race baiting assholes think they have some credibility???

Here is grumpy cat to frown on it for Jackson:

grumpy-cat-what-does-not-kill-you.jpg

our left wing friends will never stop lying, the truth destroys their philosophy and their leaders. the lies will continue, count on it.

I'm not a "left winger" for the record, and I actually dislike Obama in just about every aspect (as evident from my other posts). I think the dude's a snake.

If he said this less than a month later, than fine; my assumption was wrong. I'm not an expert on when Obama gives speeches on topics, lol. Wasn't my intention to mislead...

Even still, he made the comments more than JUST A FEW DAYS after the kid's death - right?

4 weeks is awhile.

Can you give me that?

Growing tired of this forum and the constant childish bickering, name calling, etc. May be time to leave... lol.

Last edited:

I'm not a "left winger" for the record, and I actually dislike Obama in just about every aspect (as evident from my other posts). I think the dude's a snake.

If he said this less than a month later, than fine; my assumption was wrong. I'm not an expert on when Obama gives speeches on topics, lol. Wasn't my intention to mislead...

Even still, he made the comments more than JUST A FEW DAYS after the kid's death - right?

4 weeks is awhile.

Can you give me that?

Growing tired of this forum and the constant childish bickering, name calling, etc. May be time to leave... lol.

Bye lefty.

4 weeks is awhile.

Can you give me that?

Bye lefty.

I challenge you to explain how you came to the conclusion I'm a lefty. Is it because I - "gasp" - disagreed on one thing?! Lol.

Solid reasoning, Ms.

4 weeks is awhile.

Can you give me that?

Bye lefty.

I challenge you to explain how you came to the conclusion I'm a lefty. Is it because I - "gasp" - disagreed on one thing?! Lol.

Solid reasoning, Ms.

I thought you were leaving?

Was the story on the spokesman's talking points? If not how would he be aware of it?

It was all over the news, Politico, how could they miss such a thing? That is unless they are willfully ignoring it. This is something I like to refer to as the 'Reverse Trayvon Martin Situation' because this has the same potential to reach the levels of the Trayvon Martin case, but in this instance, the assailant was black and killed a white man.

As usual everyone misses the point. That being the definition of 'spokesman'. They 'speak' on the topics they are told to. If the issue is not part of those they don't discuss them.

I can understand any White House spokesperson lying about any subject whatsoever. The White House is replete with liars.

Odds are that Bozo and his troop of clowns all knew about the Aussie murder when the question was asked....just didn't want to respond.

And now the great Piers Morgan has said that America's gun problem is now a world gun problem. He'll be pushing for some international laws to force gun control on the US. What the buffoon cannot fathom is that we don't have a gun problem...we have an anger problem and a thug problem, both of which are exacerbated by a poor economy, joblessness and a welfare rewards program.

Anybody wanna go in with me on a one way ticked for Piers to go back where he came from?

Let's let him swim for it.

I have never felt so ashamed of who our president is and how he conducts him self
If our country cannot start to undo this biased as well as racist agenda, were done

LMAO Oh, get real. We had a "biased as well as racist agenda" in the White House for 219 years before Obama came along. If there is any bias on his part, you are just all pissed off because it is for blacks instead of whites. Your problem is that you don't see your own race based bias.

Was this about race or just people wanting to be "gangstas". The shooters were black AND white. Kind of tough to make it a racial shooting in that case.

Exactly. If this isn't a race based crime, that is the victim was targeted simply because he was white, why are we even talking about it and why do you expect the White House to be reponding to it? Talk about race baiting.

Exactly. If this isn't a race based crime, that is the victim was targeted simply because he was white, why are we even talking about it and why do you expect the White House to be reponding to it? Talk about race baiting.

LIAR.. His facebook page brags about hating whitey and harming creepy azz crackas

Forum List

Back