White House spokesman ‘not familiar with’ Chris Lane murder

I read a commentary on the movie "butler" this morning talking about the horrors of hangings and rape against the blacks
as if these events only happen to blacks?
and is if these events are not happeneing to whites today?
by blacks?
it is time to put the past behind us
harming your fellow human no matter the color is wrong and preteding that it only happened to one (as the media is doing and hollywood) and not the othere is a sin in its self
STOP IT

this admin is so biased and racist
I have never felt so ashamed of who our president is and how he conducts him self
White House spokesman 'not familiar with' Chris Lane murder | The Daily Caller
If our country cannot start to undo this biased as well as racist agenda, were done

LMAO Oh, get real. We had a "biased as well as racist agenda" in the White House for 219 years before Obama came along. If there is any bias on his part, you are just all pissed off because it is for blacks instead of whites. Your problem is that you don't see your own race based bias.

One event GWB did that was racist
GHWB
Clinton
RR

none of those presidents went on national TV and got invloved in an event such as Trevon and ZImmerman
then ignore the events of black on white crimes as brutal as the three in recent weeks
None of them let any black panthers go (see eric holder) who had broke the law
None of them called the police foolish
put up or face the fact of how racist BHO really is (biased)

I'm a liar? Wow. Just some people talking here.

Did I miss something you said or meant to say? If so, I'll apologize in the open.

I mean, 'ding ding' is such a universally recognized language.... Somewhere. But help me translate it

Are my facts wrong? If so, correct me.

My opinion? That's mine and mine alone.

I said Obama didn't remark on Trayvon's death publicly until months following his death. I believe the "looked like my son" comment came like almost a year following Trayvon's death.

I'm kindly asking you to clarify why you called me a liar for this.

The OP expected Obama to remark DAYS after this kid's death.

The OP made no exception to date
the Op stated BHO should have kept his nose out of it
pure race baiting, taking sides in an issue he knew nothing about
Only GZ knows what happened that night and the 9-11 tape and the eye witness
GWB has more class in his pinky than BHO

I would not have said that 5 years ago
this is not personal

It's good to see people stand up and not give a shit about the PC garbage any longer, call a spade - a spade. The THUG culture permeates anger, violence, poverty, and so many other librul incantations. Progressiveness destroys and eats at the fabric of any civilized society because it's the culture of ME. "I was bored so I felt like killing someone. Give me an Obama phone." I didn't use birth control so you're responsible for my kids and for paying for my abortion. On and on.. it goes.. Good and decent Americans are coming out of a slumber finally and seeing the evil liberalism spreads and how it's tearing our nation apart. It's been tough having a race baiting Marxist run and destroy our nation over the last 5 years but I believe in the long run he and his Zombie comrades did us a huge favor.

it has found a place in which enough is enough
take your radical liberal race baiting ass and go away
your right
my mom is a die hard lib, she has seen enough with Obama

So now the repubs WANTS Obama to comment on stories?

Why not? He found the time to comment on the Trayvon Martin shooting.

It would be appropriate for him to comment on the Chris Lane story because that was an international incident. He was here on a baseball scholarship, to better himself. That is something the ghetto dwellers and Obama will never understand because they have had everything handed to them their entire lives. And Obama is just too goddamned busy keeping his worshipers in their ghettos to offer a word of condolence to Lane's parents. Barack and his first baby mamma have no place where they are. They are just mules in horse harness!

It would be appropriate for him to comment on the Chris Lane story because that was an international incident. He was here on a baseball scholarship, to better himself. That is something the ghetto dwellers and Obama will never understand because they have had everything handed to them their entire lives. And Obama is just too goddamned busy keeping his worshipers in their ghettos to offer a word of condolence to Lane's parents. Barack and his first baby mamma have no place where they are. They are just mules in horse harness!

Truer words have never been spoken

Do you expect the President to comment on every foreigner that is killed in America by an American? I mean, that has to be at least a few thousand annually, which would amount to maybe 6-8 speeches per day while in office.

Now, does that really make sense?

Last edited:

Do you expect the President to comment on every foreigner that is killed in America by an American?

Does that really make sense?

They are just upset because this was not as personal to the POTUS as the Trayvon case. They remind me of jealous teenage girls.

Do you expect the President to comment on every foreigner that is killed in America by an American? I mean, that has to be at least a few thousand annually, which would amount to maybe 6-8 speeches per day while in office.

No more sense than making comment about T Martin
A president must be color blind
this is the not the first event in which the president stirred up BS in a place he had no business
what if this murder is connected to T.M and Zimmerman?

thats is the issue here

this is the not the first event in which the president stirred up BS in a place he had no business

thats is the issue here

The T Martin case was different – in my view – because it garnered a heck of a lot more media attention (that lasted for weeks) before Obama commented. We've seen the coverage of the Lane case fizzle out after just a few days.

I’m sure if the Lane case continued to be run 24/7 for the next 2-3 weeks across the news networks (like the Martin case) Obama would be forced to say something eventually. But doesn't look like that's happening.

I think you should be more upset at the media…

Last edited:

thats is the issue here

His job is not to determine if they are connected. What does it have to do with TM and GZ other than the people involved are of different races?

thats is the issue here

The T Martin case was different – in my view – because it garnered a heck of a lot more media attention (that lasted for weeks) before Obama commented. We've seen the coverage of the Lane case fizzle out after just a few days.

I’m sure if the Lane case continued to be run 24/7 for the next 2-3 weeks across the news networks (like the Martin case) Obama would be forced to say something eventually. But doesn't look like that's happening.

No matter how much the press gets involved, that is no excuse to create more problems than resolving
T.M. dials 9-11 he lives today'
he chose to fight
the message from BHO should have been let the police deal with it if ANYTHING

BTW who said I was upset?
I am upset that the murder took place but as far as BHO goes?
sad

thats is the issue here

His job is not to determine if they are connected. What does it have to do with TM and GZ other than the people involved are of different races?

My point is what if those kids killed a white student minding his own business because of the TM/GM event?
that makes BHO directly part of that murder
any hate crime tied to that event from that moment own, BHO owns a piece of it

He took sides in an issue that clearly was a sad, stupid, but 100% legal (sad and stupid by all involved)
BTW you tink black people are the only ones who are watched more closley as dept stores/ or women hold the purse tighter?
no fuc--ng way bud
it happens to all of us

thats is the issue here

No matter how much the press gets involved, that is no excuse to create more problems than resolving
he chose to fight

sad

What I'm saying is that it's absurd to assume the President must comment on every single homicide that occurs in the US - you know?

The Lane case is just one in tens of thousands.

I'm not a fan of the President commenting on the T. Martin case, however that case garnered a heck of a lot more attention from the press, ultimately resulting in more pressure for a POTUS comment/response. The more attention a story gets, the more likely a President will respond to it.

The Lane case - unfortunately - didn't get a tenth of the amount of media attention as the T. Martin case...

he chose to fight

sad

What I'm saying is that it's absurd to assume the President must comment on every single homicide that occurs in the US - you know?

I'm not a fan of the President commenting on the T. Martin case, however that case garnered a heck of a lot more attention from the press, ultimately resulting in more pressure for a POTUS comment/response. The more attention a story gets, the more likely a President will respond to it.

The Lane case - unfortunately - didn't get a tenth of the amount of media attention as the T. Martin case...

why is that?
my point 100%
BTW why did Eric Holder get involved?
who does he answer to?
DoJ Helped Organize Protests Against Zimmerman

foundation, has used the Freedom of Information Act to uncover documents that show Eric Holder’s Justice Department used a “community relations” unit to support and stage-manage public protests in Florida against George Zimmerman after his controversial February 2012 shooting of Trayvon Martin.

thats is the issue here

My point is what if those kids killed a white student minding his own business because of the TM/GM event?

He took sides in an issue that clearly was a sad, stupid, but 100% legal (sad and stupid by all involved)
BTW you tink black people are the only ones who are watched more closley as dept stores/ or women hold the purse tighter?
no fuc--ng way bud
it happens to all of us

You do realize that 1 of the kids was white and another half white correct? Even if this was a retaliation killing by all black kids how does the POTUS own any of this? I still think you are just butt hurt because the POTUS identifies more with TM because of the profiling he had to endure because he was Black. There is no lack of justice in this case which is what prompted the POTUS to speak out. The killers were promptly caught and will be doing big time shortly.

he chose to fight

sad

why is that?
my point 100%
BTW why did Eric Holder get involved?
who does he answer to?
DoJ Helped Organize Protests Against Zimmerman

foundation, has used the Freedom of Information Act to uncover documents that show Eric Holder’s Justice Department used a “community relations” unit to support and stage-manage public protests in Florida against George Zimmerman after his controversial February 2012 shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Hey, I'm not a fan of the DoJ organizing protests for the Martin case. I think the POTUS should have stayed out of the commentary surrounding the case - I agree.

no fuc--ng way bud
it happens to all of us

You do realize that 1 of the kids was white and another half white correct? Even if this was a retaliation killing by all black kids how does the POTUS own any of this? I still think you are just butt hurt because the POTUS identifies more with TM because of the profiling he had to endure because he was Black. There is no lack of justice in this case which is what prompted the POTUS to speak out. The killers were promptly caught and will be doing big time shortly.

I am "hurt" because the persident of the US has no business involving his self in race
our leaders should be color blind, espicially him
for a fu--ing vote?
what class has this guy got?

Forum List

Back