White House spokesman ‘not familiar with’ Chris Lane murder

having 'done time' during the Bush years in the Hannity forum and heard what 'extreme' conservatives really wanted--every single thing Bush did someone was ready to expire over why he had compromised. I assume 'pressure' comes from the extremists in the Democratic party--or maybe he does as he pleases?

I have to go with O'Reilly--better to say nothing about this latest brutal killing. Of course he knows.

shaking my head.

I cannot tell you which station --but somewhere last night a pastor who had worked with one of suspects was interviewed. he was discouraged--the guy had several circles of friends --and the wrong group had the greater influence.

I think this guy drove the car or was the passenger.

Then the DA spoke--'I don't think there is anything I can say to the family about such a loss--we intend to prosecute fully'.

My very nice neighbor recently married a guy from OK--have no idea which part. He could not be nicer. If for some reason I needed to go to OK --I would.

I get where you're going with this but who cares?

Off course you don't care about Christopher Lane's murder because it goes against your agenda.

Was the President familiar with (and speaking about) the Trayvon case just days after it happened? I don't believe so.

Yes, the President spoke on the Trayvon case, but that was months after the murder and following a media blitzstorm which annoyingly covered the topic 24/7.

It was WEEKS not months after the murder. Why do you Liberals always lie?
This Australian murder - on the other hand

His name was Christopher Lane but I guess to you Libs, he's not a person.

How about everyone starts referring to Trayvon Martin as "This Black thug".

- is a pretty open/shut case and therefore won't drive as much discussion (rendering it unlikely to reach the peak of a "Presidential comment").

The Zimmerman shooting Martin in self defense was also a pretty open/shut case and wouldn't have been a media shit storm if it wasn't for race hustling Obama, Sharpton and Jackson stirring trouble.

Last edited:
This ghetto street trash culture cannot continue. The only I can think of to stop it is to get blacks in inner city hoods, or wherever, to volunteer for sterilization. Same barrio trash, or white trash.

Whites also do thrill killings. It isn't just blacks.

Deflection noted^^^^ Show us crime rates with statistics now moron. We'll wait.

You have a lovely manner. It's no deflection. The thread is suggesting that the White House is ignoring this crime because it is black on white. Therefore, it is a racial issue. Therefore my post does not deflect from the racial issue of the thread.

(1) "The Cambridge Police acted stupidly"

(2) "If I had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon"

(3) "To prosecute the Philadelphia NBPP for voting rights violations would have been demeaning to my people"

That, along with the picture of Comrade Barack tossing the bust of Winston Churchill, which the British People had so generously donated to the American People, into the White House dumpster on Comrade Barack's first day in office is all you need to know to have a firm grasp on this administration's racial bias..

According to former DOJ Voting Rights Section attorney, J Christian Adams, AG Eric Holder also carries with him in his wallet at all times, a scrap of paper with the following words "The black attorney has more in common with the black criminal than the black attorney has with the society he is sworn to represent" Whither the statue of the "Blind Justice" or is it simply a very plain, nose on your face instance of "Black Skin Color Uber Alles"? Comrade Barack appears to be completely unbothered by Comrade Holders very obvious racial bias as are the heads, owners, editors, and publishers of the various news media organizations, the AP, the NYT, the WaPo, ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC to name a few. If the shoe were on the other foot and it were a Republican AG who let his racial bias hang out to such an extent for all to see, the hem and the haw, the sound and the fury, the froth and the spittle that would be emanating from these august news organizations would make an a naive bystander think that Hurricane Audrey had just made landfall.
The news heads must all be of the opinion that it just feels so good when Comrade Barack uses the KY Jelly.

Obama weighed in Friday, Mar 23, 2012 on the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, calling it a national tragedy — and saying that the young man reminded him of his own children.

"When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids," Obama said in the Rose Garden. "I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this. And that everybody pull together.". on the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, calling it a national tragedy — and saying that the young man reminded him of his own children.

is this clear enough for everyone ?

Deflection noted^^^^ Show us crime rates with statistics now moron. We'll wait.

You have a lovely manner. It's no deflection. The thread is suggesting that the White House is ignoring this crime because it is black on white. Therefore, it is a racial issue. Therefore my post does not deflect from the racial issue of the thread.

Typical librul who throws out a charge and then moves the goalposts because she can't back up that big mouth-- PROPAGANDA MERCHANT^^^

(3) "To prosecute the Philadelphia NBPP for voting rights violations would have been demeaning to my people"

That, along with the picture of Comrade Barack tossing the bust of Winston Churchill, which the British People had so generously donated to the American People, into the White House dumpster on Comrade Barack's first day in office is all you need to know to have a firm grasp on this administration's racial bias..

According to former DOJ Voting Rights Section attorney, J Christian Adams, AG Eric Holder also carries with him in his wallet at all times, a scrap of paper with the following words "The black attorney has more in common with the black criminal than the black attorney has with the society he is sworn to represent" Whither the statue of the "Blind Justice" or is it simply a very plain, nose on your face instance of "Black Skin Color Uber Alles"? Comrade Barack appears to be completely unbothered by Comrade Holders very obvious racial bias as are the heads, owners, editors, and publishers of the various news media organizations, the AP, the NYT, the WaPo, ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC to name a few. If the shoe were on the other foot and it were a Republican AG who let his racial bias hang out to such an extent for all to see, the hem and the haw, the sound and the fury, the froth and the spittle that would be emanating from these august news organizations would make an a naive bystander think that Hurricane Audrey had just made landfall.
The news heads must all be of the opinion that it just feels so good when Comrade Barack uses the KY Jelly.

Obama weighed in Friday, Mar 23, 2012 on the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, calling it a national tragedy — and saying that the young man reminded him of his own children.

"When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids," Obama said in the Rose Garden. "I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this. And that everybody pull together.". on the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, calling it a national tragedy — and saying that the young man reminded him of his own children.

Those are all facts and it proves that Obama has been a racial divider since the beginning ... However, the Black Panther intimidating white voters charges was thrown out by Holder.

Those are all facts and it proves that Obama has been a racial divider since the beginning ... However, the Black Panther intimidating white voters charges was thrown out by Holder.

yep.

yep.

Actually, it was worse than that.

The convictions were there, they were automatic due to a 'Failure to appear'.

But Eric Himmler, being the racist cocksuker he is, dismissed the charges.

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In April 2009 Bartie Bull, a former civil rights lawyer who was serving as a poll watcher at the polling station where the incident occurred, submitted an affidavit at Justice's request supporting the lawsuit, stating that he considered it to have been the most severe instance of voter intimidation he had ever encountered.[2][5]

When none of the defendants who were charged appeared in court to answer the charges, the career attorneys pursuing the lawsuit assumed that they would win it by default. However the career attorneys' move to pursue a default judgment against the defendants was overruled by two of their line superiors, Loretta King who was acting Assistant Attorney General and Steve Rosenbaum, Acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General.[3]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_dPs7WQ_ypY]black panther kill some crackers for Trayvon - YouTube[/ame]

Watch it. Watch it all. It's only just over one minute long. Watch it.

THAT is the future that barack obama and the dimocrap party have in mind for you.

Think I'm kidding? Then you are a stupid human being

This ghetto street trash culture cannot continue. The only I can think of to stop it is to get blacks in inner city hoods, or wherever, to volunteer for sterilization. Same barrio trash, or white trash.

Do you have links to go along with this pronouncement?

bundy032a.jpg

bundy032a.jpg

Bundy was a mentally disturbed Serial Killer.

A Thrill Killer is a person who commits murder, not because of mental instability, the need for sexual satisfaction, or because they have any animosity for or sometimes even know the victim, but rather they want to feel the sheer excitement of killing people.

That you conflate the two merely serves to prove your ignorance on......

Well, you're just ignorant.

No, that's not right. I am ignorant when it comes to advanced Physics, as are most people.

You're just stupid

Last edited:

bundy032a.jpg

Bundy was a mentally disturbed Serial Killer.

A Thrill Killer is a person who commits murder, not because of mental instability, the need for sexual satisfaction, or because they have any animosity for or sometimes even know the victim, but rather they want to feel the sheer excitement of killing people.

That you conflate the two merely serves to prove your ignorance on......

Well, you're just ignorant.

No, that's not right. I am ignorant when it comes to advanced Physics, as are most people.

You're just stupid

Sorry I guess sexual mentality unstable killers aren't bad or something...

I hate to even use this couple or this little boy to make a point but I will because I'm so sick of this propaganda, media and race baiting shit.

Didn't hear anything about this on MSM didja?

WHERE Is The OUTRAGE? ? 4 BLACKS ? KIDNAP, RAPE, CASTRATE, TORTURE & KILL WHITE COUPLE [VIDEOS] ? Secrets of the Fed

Mona Sicko Nelson? Anything?
Mona Nelson trial: Damaging evidence is "enough to... | Gather | Gather

The POINT is. POTUS publicly fell on the side of a black kid before an investigation, before an arrest, and then he did it AGAIN after justice was done.

Because he's a racist.

EDIT Serial killers are completely irrelevant to this.

Hitting it out of the Missed Point Ballpark yet again.

Last edited:
Sorry libs, but there is nothing you can reach back in history for that would equate to what is going on today.

Quite an eye opener that Zimmerman case.

Stack up

A black kid
A Hispanic guy
New BP's
Al
Jesse
Crump
Holder
POTUS

Shake it all up and dump it back on the table and see what you get.

Off course you don't care about Christopher Lane's murder because it goes against your agenda.

It was WEEKS not months after the murder. Why do you Liberals always lie?

What's my agenda? That I'm pointing out it's silly for people to get mad when the President doesn't remark on a SINGLE homicide within DAYS of it occurring? That's a crazy thing to expect the President to do.

I think you're the one - clearly - with an agenda here.

And I admitted that I was mistaken about the date of Obama's comment, however it still was WEEKS following the killing and not just days, right?

Here's a question, how come every time a person doesn't agree with you on a single subject you call them a "liberal"? Is it because your mind isn't capable of understanding the world beyond an ultra-simplified black/white picture? I'm curious to know your reasoning...

Last edited:
What I don't get is why all the fine upstanding blacks we have on this forum waste their time here instead of getting out there and helping their fellow black gangsters out of the gutters. I went to an African street fair in Nashville several years ago and there was a black preacher there who was clearly trying to do exactly that. He had no qualms about preaching to this fellow blacks who were lazy louts, drug addicts, and criminals. The black community needs more like him. Black children need someone to look up to besides the neighborhood pimp and drug dealer. Demanding they not be prosecuted will do nothing to alleviate the situation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back