White House spokesperson Sanders to get secret service protection

How many more Mexican kids do you want living under the Freeway near piles of their own shit? Is that really your desire for your kids?

You'd think Mexican moms would take better care of their kids than that --- in any case, if they don't, it's not our responsibility.
They don't choose this, but it's all over.

If it's all over, and I am guessing it's all over in only California, because it isn't in some other states, for example mine. Sounds like Mexican moms are amazingly incompetent if they allow that sort of thing. I'm surprised they can maintain the sort of overpopulation that is driving the constant illegal in-migration.

How many more Mexican kids do you want living under the Freeway near piles of their own shit? Is that really your desire for your kids?

You'd think Mexican moms would take better care of their kids than that --- in any case, if they don't, it's not our responsibility.
They don't choose this, but it's all over.

If it's all over, and I am guessing it's all over in only California, because it isn't in some other states, for example mine. Sounds like Mexican moms are amazingly incompetent if they allow that sort of thing. I'm surprised they can maintain the sort of overpopulation that is driving the constant illegal in-migration.
They are coming to a country that they were told is the promised land, I assure you they are not shown the bridges, nor are they aware that Jerry Brown is a walking piece of shit that does not care. Nor are they told about the farmers who pay a dollar a day with free drinking water

Last edited:
White House spokeswoman Sanders to get Secret Service protection:...

The next bimbo to ask Sanders to leave their restaurant is gonna have the secret service crawl up their ass and lay eggs. So seriously, plan your next attack well, because full auto weapons will be present

It's not Sanders per se, it has to do with the lies that yth continually propagates when she standing at the podium.

The next bimbo to ask Sanders to leave their restaurant is gonna have the secret service crawl up their ass and lay eggs. So seriously, plan your next attack well, because full auto weapons will be present

People don't like liars and those that work for the biggest liar in history.

She wouldn't need protection if DEMS would stop threatening everyone NOT a dem and Dem officials calling for others to attack them. Duh.

She wouldn't need protection if DEMS would stop threatening everyone NOT a dem and Dem officials calling for others to attack them. Duh.
Rational people are showing their discontent and it's going to get worse for the Trump Administration.

The latest tariff insanity is going to cost hundreds of thousands of working-class Americans their jobs and the loss of business in this country.

Trump's doing a very good job for Putin and annihilating Western culture.

Actually, everyone needs to step back, take a breathe and chill out, especially the leader of our nation..

hollywoods-best-slaps-moonstruck-cher.gif

Womp womp. I honestly don’t feel bad for her. I think making threats is unnecessary. But when you keep throwing shit, it will eventually fly back in your face.

I wonder if that Maxine Waters woman is getting any threats over what she recently had to say. If she is and is surprised about it, she has no one to blame but herself. If she didn't want anyone else in the game, why did she take the time to show how it is all played?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Her own personal SS detail. You fascist fucks must be creaming in your jeans.
Yeah because threatening a person because you don't like their politics is not fascist.

Yawning...………………………….

If you're creaming your jeans and yawning, you're doing it wrong.
BWwwhahahahahaha...

Best reply ever!

It's not Sanders per se, it has to do with the lies that yth continually propagates when she standing at the podium.

People don't like liars and those that work for the biggest liar in history.
And the biggest lie in all of history is...………………………..drumroll

You can keep your doctor

Are there any known persons who kept their doctor as Obooba declared

Yawning...………………………….

If you're creaming your jeans and yawning, you're doing it wrong.
BWwwhahahahahaha...

Best reply ever!
You would know

*attack*

:rofl:

are all the snowflakes getting ss protection now?
She has 3 small children and her family should be protected from all the loony leftards out there.

If any need a lesson as to where this Democrat Liberal frenzy leads, I suggest a look at James Hodgkinson....and Jared Lee Loughner ....they get the message, loud and clear.

Hodgkinson, knew he had to assassinate as many Republicans as possible....

And these good Democrats.....
"In 2011 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. The pot smoking Loughner killed 6 and wounded 18 in another liberal shooting tragedy.
In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes went into a Colorado movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.
In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.
On 9/16/2013, another mentally ill liberal, Aaron Alexis, killed 12 innocents at the Navy Yard in Washington DC."
Guns Don't Kill People, Democrats Kill People

Forum List

Back