White House spokesperson Sanders to get secret service protection

Ostrich much? You can't face how ugly you've become. But you need to. You people are driving our nation straight into the ground.
Yea the 3.8 percent unemployment is horrible for retarded Democrats anyway.

Still deflecting? I'm waiting for you to back up your OP. Do you really want SS goons bullying people who disagree with our leaders? C'mon, fascist. Own it!
There is no SS, you are living inside a twilight zone in your TV. If you take your meds you might get out

Secret Service, dipshit. It's in your OP. You know, the post at the top of this thread that you're running away from....
The cool thing is they already have your name location password for the devise you are using your credit card numbers know what legal weapons you own and every phone call you have made or received in at least the last 5 years.

LOL... and they have yours as well. You realize the sycophants are the first fools to 'take one for the team' when the shit hit's the fan, right? You'll be the first idiots they bend over.

Yea the 3.8 percent unemployment is horrible for retarded Democrats anyway.

Still deflecting? I'm waiting for you to back up your OP. Do you really want SS goons bullying people who disagree with our leaders? C'mon, fascist. Own it!
There is no SS, you are living inside a twilight zone in your TV. If you take your meds you might get out

Secret Service, dipshit. It's in your OP. You know, the post at the top of this thread that you're running away from....
The cool thing is they already have your name location password for the devise you are using your credit card numbers know what legal weapons you own and every phone call you have made or received in at least the last 5 years.

LOL... and they have yours as well. You realize the sycophants are the first fools to 'take one for the team' when the shit hit's the fan, right? You'll be the first idiots they bend over.
You need to open the bottle, take out a pill and swallow......

It seems clear you won't back up your OP. Which is good. You should be ashamed of it.

It seems clear you won't back up your OP. Which is good. You should be ashamed of it.
Look retard, the same secret service that you claim is protecting Trump is also protecting Obama and Clinton, now go flush what is left of your brain

Look retard, the same secret service that you claim is protecting Trump is also protecting Obama and Clinton, now go flush what is left of your brain

Exactly. If we get another Democrat in office, do you want to see the SS bullying people who disagree with them?

Actually the SS killed any German who even whispered anything negative about Hitler...….
[[
Yawn, another dead liberal that chastised Hillary Clinton for taking money from Weinstein. Yawn - Rosy]]

Well I've seen more than a few posts by you celebrating deaths of people you disagree with

I bet you consider the Maryland Newspaper office mass shooting a good start for what you want to see in America

*attack*

:rofl:

are all the snowflakes getting ss protection now?
She has 3 small children and her family should be protected from all the loony leftards out there.

Let's be clear what the implication of the OP is: it suggests that her SS goons will intimidate anyone who might consider asking her to leave in the future. Now, I don't think it will work that way. Business owners have a right to refuse service, irrespective of the SS troops. But clearly, that kind of police state bullying turns on some of the fascists on the board. Welp, fuck them.
My strong suspicion is that the war of words has escalated since that fairly benign incident, and the threats on FB and in other areas has gotten serious. No one WANTS SS protection. It's intrusive and a pain in the ass. So if she's got it, it's because there is an issue. She has kids to consider. Stop turning this into some sort of phony bulloney argument.

White House spokeswoman Sanders to get Secret Service protection:...

The next bimbo to ask Sanders to leave their restaurant is gonna have the secret service crawl up their ass and lay eggs. So seriously, plan your next attack well, because full auto weapons will be present

This is so pathetic to me. If you don't like Trump, join the club. But why Sanders? What exactly has she done, other than her job, and done it in a professional way?

Honestly, out of everyone in Trumps administration, Sanders is the last I'd think to target. She has to be the most professional of the entire administration.
Idiots are shooting the messenger.

Actually the SS killed any German who even whispered anything negative about Hitler...….
[[
Yawn, another dead liberal that chastised Hillary Clinton for taking money from Weinstein. Yawn - Rosy]]

Well I've seen more than a few posts by you celebrating deaths of people you disagree with

I bet you consider the Maryland Newspaper office mass shooting a good start for what you want to see in America
Let me know when ginsburg croaks, I'll set off fireworks

Exactly. If we get another Democrat in office, do you want to see the SS bullying people who disagree with them?
The secret service never bothered me when I called obooba a dickhead asshole scumbag shitstain mother f.ucking married to a man bubblebrained bozo

everyone who likes Trump needs protection from these lunatics!

Dg3XKSoVQAQOCcS.jpg

The secret service never bothered me when I called obooba a dickhead asshole scumbag shitstain mother f.ucking married to a man bubblebrained bozo

You're pretty stupid, aren't you? You realize that whatever bullying you authorize your goons to do, will be available to others, right? Hmmm... maybe you don't. If we authorize fascist government for our team, it is inevitably used against us.

My strong suspicion is that the war of words has escalated since that fairly benign incident, and the threats on FB and in other areas has gotten serious. No one WANTS SS protection. It's intrusive and a pain in the ass. So if she's got it, it's because there is an issue. She has kids to consider. Stop turning this into some sort of phony bulloney argument.

I'm not protesting her getting protection. That's fine and appropriate, especially if she's getting threats. I'm addressing the idiotic gloating of the OP. And you're right, he's out to lunch. I don't think the secret service will indulge his fascist wet dream. They'll protect those under their charge and leave the politics to others.

It's really just the authoritarian cheerleading that is so ugly.

I also get that they're just trolling, trying to get a rise out of the 'snowflakes'. But fascism isn't a game. It destroys societies. We need to stop indulging it.

Last edited:

The next bimbo to ask Sanders to leave their restaurant is gonna have the secret service crawl up their ass and lay eggs. So seriously, plan your next attack well, because full auto weapons will be present

Now she can kidnap children from their mothers and lock them in cages legally apparently.

Jesus what a clusterfuck of pustules.

Obama was a good teacher on putting kids in cages, so put your Supreme leader into that cluster also, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now she can kidnap children from their mothers and lock them in cages legally apparently.

Jesus what a clusterfuck of pustules.

Obama was a good teacher on putting kids in cages, so put your Supreme leader into that cluster also, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's not Sanders per se, it has to do with the lies that yth continually propagates when she standing at the podium.
People don't like liars and those that work for the biggest liar in history.
And the biggest lie in all of history is...………………………..drumroll

You can keep your doctor

Are there any known persons who kept their doctor as Obooba declared

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
No one who used Obamacare kept their doctor, in fact most insurance companies quit the plan. But you stay there in your little world

Now you're talking out you ass, commie. EVERY healthcare policy was rewritten to encompass to requirements of the Affordable Care Act. I KEPT MY DOCTOR.

What sort of disgusting scummy low-life would use a swastika as their avi????

You must be a Democrat/Liberal, eh?

It's the new Republican Party symbol.

You can keep your doctor

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

No one who used Obamacare kept their doctor, in fact most insurance companies quit the plan. But you stay there in your little world

Now you're talking out you ass, commie. EVERY healthcare policy was rewritten to encompass to requirements of the Affordable Care Act. I KEPT MY DOCTOR.

It's what leaked out of your warped brain

It's not Sanders per se, it has to do with the lies that yth continually propagates when she standing at the podium.
People don't like liars and those that work for the biggest liar in history.

You can keep your doctor

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

Look kid, you need to accept the reality that insurers QUIT the program, if you claim otherwise you are not living on the Earth, or are fully schizophrenic and lost your pills, which defines all persons who identify with the NAZI party as u doo doo in your panties

https://nypost.com/2017/05/10/aetna-is-latest-health-insurer-that-plans-to-pull-out-of-obamacare/

So how does someone with an insurer that pulled out of Oboobacare keep their doctor when they can't even keep the same insurance company?

The complete idiocy of people like you is just amazing

Do I see the Republican Party as pieces of shit? YES.

Insurance companies quit the program because tens of billions in net profit per quarter wasn't enough.

You can keep your doctor

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

Yet, here you are using it.

Yet, here you are using it.

I'm showing contempt for a wrong.

I'm a Democrat, but I'm a liberal only in the sense that ALL Americans should be making a living wage, which should be an American thing?

Forum List

Back