White House spokesperson Sanders to get secret service protection

No one who used Obamacare kept their doctor, in fact most insurance companies quit the plan. But you stay there in your little world

Now you're talking out you ass, commie. EVERY healthcare policy was rewritten to encompass to requirements of the Affordable Care Act. I KEPT MY DOCTOR.

What sort of disgusting scummy low-life would use a swastika as their avi????

You must be a Democrat/Liberal, eh?

It's the new Republican Party symbol.

Yet, here you are using it.

Using it to say; The Republican party, This Is How Holocausts Are Born!

No one who used Obamacare kept their doctor, in fact most insurance companies quit the plan. But you stay there in your little world

Now you're talking out you ass, commie. EVERY healthcare policy was rewritten to encompass to requirements of the Affordable Care Act. I KEPT MY DOCTOR.

I'm showing contempt for a wrong.

I'm a Democrat, but I'm a liberal only in the sense that ALL Americans should be making a living wage, which should be an American thing?

Just slither away, Nazi.

They have had to move into her home because the threats are so bad....
There are no threats, because all you need do is threaten someone with secret service protection and they will be in your face in 3 to 6 minutes...…………..So trust me CNN is full of shit as usual and hasn't interviewed the bimbo because she has moved to Moscow and is rapping with Snowden
3 to 6 minutes?
They notify the local or state authorities. Go ahead, make a threat deemed serious, and time them. They already know exactly who you are and where you are...…………

Really
I was thinking about another restaurant situation. 3 to 6 minutes would be a long time.
The secret service will be in the restaurant with Sanders so the time there is actually before instantly if possible
More business for the restaurant...unless the SS budget is empty.

And the biggest lie in all of history is...………………………..drumroll

You can keep your doctor

Are there any known persons who kept their doctor as Obooba declared

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Look kid, you need to accept the reality that insurers QUIT the program, if you claim otherwise you are not living on the Earth, or are fully schizophrenic and lost your pills, which defines all persons who identify with the NAZI party as u doo doo in your panties

https://nypost.com/2017/05/10/aetna-is-latest-health-insurer-that-plans-to-pull-out-of-obamacare/

So how does someone with an insurer that pulled out of Oboobacare keep their doctor when they can't even keep the same insurance company?

The complete idiocy of people like you is just amazing

Do I see the Republican Party as pieces of shit? YES.

Insurance companies quit the program because tens of billions in net profit per quarter wasn't enough.

Yes Adolph, we know...………….

There are no threats, because all you need do is threaten someone with secret service protection and they will be in your face in 3 to 6 minutes...…………..So trust me CNN is full of shit as usual and hasn't interviewed the bimbo because she has moved to Moscow and is rapping with Snowden
3 to 6 minutes?
They notify the local or state authorities. Go ahead, make a threat deemed serious, and time them. They already know exactly who you are and where you are...…………

Really
I was thinking about another restaurant situation. 3 to 6 minutes would be a long time.
The secret service will be in the restaurant with Sanders so the time there is actually before instantly if possible
What restaurant? the one about to close in Lexington? I hear that a funeral home is moving onto the property

The problem with cheering for strong-arm government is that the other side inevitably gets in. And when they do, they feel entitled to whatever questionable tactics the previous administration utilized (and a little more for 'good measure'). Each side ratchets things up a bit further, but never do they back off.

I'm showing contempt for a wrong.

I'm a Democrat, but I'm a liberal only in the sense that ALL Americans should be making a living wage, which should be an American thing?

Just slither away, Nazi.

I didn't vote for tRump. that makes me a non-Nazi. It also makes me a non-commie.

well it must be a real chore as an SS agent to cover Sanders fat azz, maybe three of them could dive in front of the 3 toed sloth simutaneoulsy to take the bullet for her?

~S~

Look kid, you need to accept the reality that insurers QUIT the program, if you claim otherwise you are not living on the Earth, or are fully schizophrenic and lost your pills, which defines all persons who identify with the NAZI party as u doo doo in your panties

https://nypost.com/2017/05/10/aetna-is-latest-health-insurer-that-plans-to-pull-out-of-obamacare/

So how does someone with an insurer that pulled out of Oboobacare keep their doctor when they can't even keep the same insurance company?

Insurance companies quit the program because tens of billions in net profit per quarter wasn't enough.

If you know then why do you continue to propagate the lie about ACA?

3 to 6 minutes?

Really
What restaurant? the one about to close in Lexington? I hear that a funeral home is moving onto the property

Being the fan of Putin you are happy that Americans will be out of work?

If you know then why do you continue to propagate the lie about ACA?

Suddenly the NAZI is pretending to care about healthcare

170630-iasi-train-aftermath-1-ac-629p_82bf2954f8ec98fbba418bd45d98d5b9.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Dg3OWk6XUAAJkx8.jpg

After all, this is the b!tch who said Trump NEVER said nor ENCOURAGED any form of violence.

It makes sense. Why shouldn't one of the most visible people in an administration get Secret Service protection?

Forum List

Back