White House spokesperson Sanders to get secret service protection

*attack*

:rofl:

are all the snowflakes getting ss protection now?
She has 3 small children and her family should be protected from all the loony leftards out there.

If any need a lesson as to where this Democrat Liberal frenzy leads, I suggest a look at James Hodgkinson....and Jared Lee Loughner ....they get the message, loud and clear.

Hodgkinson, knew he had to assassinate as many Republicans as possible....

And these good Democrats.....
"In 2011 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. The pot smoking Loughner killed 6 and wounded 18 in another liberal shooting tragedy.
In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes went into a Colorado movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.
In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.
On 9/16/2013, another mentally ill liberal, Aaron Alexis, killed 12 innocents at the Navy Yard in Washington DC."
Guns Don't Kill People, Democrats Kill People
The new ones are being directed by Adolph Waters

White House spokeswoman Sanders to get Secret Service protection:...

The next bimbo to ask Sanders to leave their restaurant is gonna have the secret service crawl up their ass and lay eggs. So seriously, plan your next attack well, because full auto weapons will be present

It's not Sanders per se, it has to do with the lies that yth continually propagates when she standing at the podium.

The next bimbo to ask Sanders to leave their restaurant is gonna have the secret service crawl up their ass and lay eggs. So seriously, plan your next attack well, because full auto weapons will be present

People don't like liars and those that work for the biggest liar in history.
And the biggest lie in all of history is...………………………..drumroll

You can keep your doctor

Are there any known persons who kept their doctor as Obooba declared

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

It's not Sanders per se, it has to do with the lies that yth continually propagates when she standing at the podium.

You can keep your doctor

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

Speaking of lies.....

...any compare to these?

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ‘Red Line’ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. “We have removed all of Syria’s poison gas reserves”

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.

Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars

19.“Clinton had endangered top-secret information by using an unsecured, home-brew email server when she was U.S. secretary of state. Obama's lie was told in 2015, when Obama was asked by Bill Plante of CBS when he learned Clinton had used an unsecured email server.

"The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports," … According to the inspector general's report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton's server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.” How could Hillary Clinton ever be prosecuted without implicating Obama, who emailed her using a pseudonym?” Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

20. And....Planned Parenthood provides mammograms.

You can keep your doctor

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

No one who used Obamacare kept their doctor, in fact most insurance companies quit the plan. But you stay there in your little world

You can keep your doctor

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

Speaking of lies.....

...any compare to these?

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ‘Red Line’ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. “We have removed all of Syria’s poison gas reserves”

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.

Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars

19.“Clinton had endangered top-secret information by using an unsecured, home-brew email server when she was U.S. secretary of state. Obama's lie was told in 2015, when Obama was asked by Bill Plante of CBS when he learned Clinton had used an unsecured email server.

"The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports," … According to the inspector general's report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton's server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.” How could Hillary Clinton ever be prosecuted without implicating Obama, who emailed her using a pseudonym?” Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

20. And....Planned Parenthood provides mammograms.
Don't forget Baracks husband Mike......

You can keep your doctor

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

No one who used Obamacare kept their doctor, in fact most insurance companies quit the plan. But you stay there in your little world

Now you're talking out you ass, commie. EVERY healthcare policy was rewritten to encompass to requirements of the Affordable Care Act. I KEPT MY DOCTOR.

You can keep your doctor

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

Now you're talking out you ass, commie. EVERY healthcare policy was rewritten to encompass to requirements of the Affordable Care Act. I KEPT MY DOCTOR.

What sort of disgusting scummy low-life would use a swastika as their avi????

You must be a Democrat/Liberal, eh?

You can keep your doctor

I kept my Doctor.

tRumps lies....

Look kid, you need to accept the reality that insurers QUIT the program, if you claim otherwise you are not living on the Earth, or are fully schizophrenic and lost your pills, which defines all persons who identify with the NAZI party as u doo doo in your panties

https://nypost.com/2017/05/10/aetna-is-latest-health-insurer-that-plans-to-pull-out-of-obamacare/

So how does someone with an insurer that pulled out of Oboobacare keep their doctor when they can't even keep the same insurance company?

The complete idiocy of people like you is just amazing

Let's get back the OP. We have a Putin fan, cheering for strong-arm, fascist bullying of private businesses that don't fall in line. Sick, twisted shit. The fact that some of you are cheering along with this miscreant is wholly disgusting.

Let's get back the OP. We have a Putin fan, cheering for strong-arm, fascist bullying of private businesses that don't fall in line. Sick, twisted shit. The fact that some of you are cheering along with this miscreant is wholly disgusting.
yawn?

Far better to nuke russia right kiddy

yawn?

Nuthin', huh?

yawn?

Nuthin', huh?
Is it better to hate then to work for peace

u r nothing, never were, never will be

yawn?

Nuthin', huh?

You keep steering around the ugly fact that you are cheering for government bullying. Is that really the kind of society you want? Should our leaders be allowed to stomp around with a goon squad threatening anyone who disagrees with them? Clearly that turns you on personally, but it's an abysmal form of government. Will you be smiling when you're the one they have bent over?

yawn?

Nuthin', huh?

You keep steering around the ugly fact that you are cheering for government bullying. Is that really the kind of society you want? Should our leaders be allowed to stomp around with a goon squad threatening anyone who disagrees with them? Clearly that turns you on personally, but it's an abysmal form of government. Will you be smiling when you're the one they have bent over?
You are a schizzo, please take your pills, then try again

yawn?

Nuthin', huh?

Ostrich much? You can't face how ugly you've become. But you need to. You people are driving our nation straight into the ground.

yawn?

Nuthin', huh?

Ostrich much? You can't face how ugly you've become. But you need to. You people are driving our nation straight into the ground.
Yea the 3.8 percent unemployment is horrible for retarded Democrats anyway.

Nuthin', huh?

Still deflecting? I'm waiting for you to back up your OP. Do you really want SS goons bullying people who disagree with our leaders? C'mon, fascist. Own it!

Still deflecting? I'm waiting for you to back up your OP. Do you really want SS goons bullying people who disagree with our leaders? C'mon, fascist. Own it!
There is no SS, you are living inside a twilight zone in your TV. If you take your meds you might get out

There is no SS, you are living inside a twilight zone in your TV. If you take your meds you might get out

Secret Service, dipshit. It's in your OP. You know, the post at the top of this thread that you're running away from....

Secret Service, dipshit. It's in your OP. You know, the post at the top of this thread that you're running away from....
The cool thing is they already have your name location password for the devise you are using your credit card numbers know what legal weapons you own and every phone call you have made or received in at least the last 5 years.

Forum List

Back