White House To Block New Redskins Stadium Over Team's Name

Looks like Lakota has no room to call others bigots with her bigoted depiction of a Jew on a flag and offensive name.

They're a mess. Can't figure out if they're coming or going
seems their only goal is to piss people off
The anonymity of the Internet seems to make us all pigs at times. Some more than others. My only wish is that most of us here aren't totally serious in the things we say we believe.

I was reading on this and it says the Guberment OWNS the land they want to build on

SO THIS GOVERNMENT can DENY you something just over a frikken NAME.

that is tyranny and blackmail all rolled into one

what a country eh? what a loving and giving Government eh? but this administration CARES about you and JOBS

snip:
Obama Admin To Oppose New NFL Stadium In D.C. Unless Redskins Change Their Name…

Redskins2.jpg

Absurd to say the least.

Via SB Nation:

The Obama Administration will not support a new Washington football stadium unless the team changes its name, according to Jonathan O’Connell of the Washington Post. Washington currently does not play in D.C., but there has been a push to get a new stadium approved and built there.

RFK Stadium occupies the site where Washington has targeted a potential new stadium. However, a lack of support from the current administration would be a serious roadblock to the efforts. While the Obama Administration can’t make the ultimate decision on whether a new stadium is built, it can put pressure where it’s needed, and there’s already plenty making things complicated for the RFK Stadium site.

The National Park Service owns the parcel of land where the stadium would need to be built, and Interior Secretary Sally Jewell told D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser that the NPS was unlikely allow for the construction of a new stadium unless the name is changed, according to the report. Jewell also deals with treaty relationships with Native American tribes.

ALL of it here:
Weasel Zippers Scouring the bowels of the internet Weasel Zippers
This is a direct violation of free speech of the Redskins owner. The government is strictly prevented from doing this. Obama must not be allowed to make this stand on principle. He's trying to get away with this because of his race. Another reason why this country should never elect a black liberal again. EVER!!!

Looks like Lakota has no room to call others bigots with her bigoted depiction of a Jew on a flag and offensive name.

They're a mess. Can't figure out if they're coming or going
seems their only goal is to piss people off
The anonymity of the Internet seems to make us all pigs at times. Some more than others. My only wish is that most of us here aren't totally serious in the things we say we believe.

We've known Lakota for a long time. to me that's their goal here. Is to stir things up
things do get out hand at time. I didn't even report old school because I'm a big girl who can handle myself. but that was pretty trashy. Now if they'd dare say that to my face. they'd be walking funny for awhile. lol

I'm sure there are plenty of other cities that will be more than happy to welcome an NFL team and the business revenue it will bring

I'm sure there are plenty of other cities will be more than happy to welcome an NFL team and the business revenue it will bring

they should start looking for sure. give this tyrant administration THE BIG finger or they will continue walking all over us. We can't wait for Obama to be gone. Hope we survive them

I aint the one wanting my imagines off shit. I have such a thing as pride and honor.

Whine little bitch whine!!!

Maybe we can name the team the Washington Confederates! We can put a confederate flag on the uniform and helmet.
There is no pride in hate...and you hate,,a lot...

The "skins are the ones wanting to return to D.C. It's not the other whey around...Sorry folks, if they want the contract, they will have to adjust to the terms....

Stop typing and get the cock back in your mouth :thup:
You are a low class pos, but what do you expect from a low class libtard.
Good for you for AmericanFirst for your comment to TheOldSchool. Nobody should talk to a lady like that. Doesn't matter if you disagree with her politically that's a disgusting thing to say.
Take a cue from steph, and get the cock out of your mouth before you type too

Native activists like, Lahota may actually be self-loathers and they're looking for ways that they can to remove all reference to indigenous people.

Stop typing and get the cock back in your mouth :thup:
You are a low class pos, but what do you expect from a low class libtard.
Good for you for AmericanFirst for your comment to TheOldSchool. Nobody should talk to a lady like that. Doesn't matter if you disagree with her politically that's a disgusting thing to say.
Take a cue from steph, and get the cock out of your mouth before you type too
Blithering retarded idiot you are.

Forum List

Back