White House To Block New Redskins Stadium Over Team's Name

so just rename the team "The Washington Redskin Potato's". i am pretty sure that redskin potatoes are not racists.

I like the Washington Spuds . I never thought about the name all my 60 years. but we now have Obama and our elected asses to do our thinking for us. so thank GAWD

so just rename the team "The Washington Redskin Potato's". i am pretty sure that redskin potatoes are not racists.

I like the Washington Spuds . I never thought about the name all my 60 years. but we now have Obama and our elected asses to do our thinking for us. so thank GAWD
whos next on the chit list? Chicago White Sox?

Move the team to Birmingham, Alabama.

Change name to Rednecks.

The Alabama Rednecks.

Bet they'd win more too.

Efforts to lure the Washington Redskins back to the District have come up against a potentially insurmountable challenge: the Obama administration’s objections to the team’s name.

Interior Secretary Sally Jewell told D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser this spring that the National Park Service, which owns the land beneath Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium, was unlikely to accommodate construction of a new stadium for the Redskins unless the team changes its name.

Jewell oversees both national park land and America’s trust and treaty relationships with Native American tribes.

Her decision not to extend the District’s lease of the RFK land badly hinders Bowser’s bid to return the Redskins to D.C. — and boosts efforts to lure the team across the Potomac to Northern Virginia.

Since joining the Obama administration two years ago, Jewell has repeatedly echoed the president’s concern that the name is offensive to Native Americans. Last fall she called the name a “relic of the past” that should be changed.

“Personally, I think we would never consider naming a team the ‘Blackskins’ or the ‘Brownskins’ or the ‘Whiteskins.’ So, personally, I find it surprising that in this day and age, the name is not different,” Jewell told ABC News.

More: Obama administration rebuffs D.C.'s efforts to bring back the Redskins - The Washington Post

Thank you, President Obama and Interior Secretary Sally Jewell.
Typical political blackmail by the retard in office.

Last edited:
We need to ship our friends more Obama Knee pads. I'd bet their's are worn out
As a despicable ho, I'm sure you have plenty of knee pads you could mail out. You should put out your contact info.
As a despicable retard your knee pads are worn out.

and he claims he's old School. that's left trash all the way
Stop typing and get the cock back in your mouth :thup:

Move the team to Birmingham, Alabama.

Change name to Rednecks.

The Alabama Rednecks.

Bet they'd win more too.

fine with me. If the Indians want to be so snob over it. the rednecks would welcome it..LOL

Washington will get along just fine without a major league baseball team. After all, it's gotten along perfectly well without a major league "president" for six years......

Efforts to lure the Washington Redskins back to the District have come up against a potentially insurmountable challenge: the Obama administration’s objections to the team’s name.

Interior Secretary Sally Jewell told D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser this spring that the National Park Service, which owns the land beneath Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium, was unlikely to accommodate construction of a new stadium for the Redskins unless the team changes its name.

Jewell oversees both national park land and America’s trust and treaty relationships with Native American tribes.

Her decision not to extend the District’s lease of the RFK land badly hinders Bowser’s bid to return the Redskins to D.C. — and boosts efforts to lure the team across the Potomac to Northern Virginia.

Since joining the Obama administration two years ago, Jewell has repeatedly echoed the president’s concern that the name is offensive to Native Americans. Last fall she called the name a “relic of the past” that should be changed.

“Personally, I think we would never consider naming a team the ‘Blackskins’ or the ‘Brownskins’ or the ‘Whiteskins.’ So, personally, I find it surprising that in this day and age, the name is not different,” Jewell told ABC News.

More: Obama administration rebuffs D.C.'s efforts to bring back the Redskins - The Washington Post

Thank you, President Obama and Interior Secretary Sally Jewell.
comical

leftist standing up for censorship and tyranny

redskins is offensive to that racist in the WH but not the black, brown, asian, etc caucus that are in DC

fucking hypocrites need to ban that shit and stop worrying over the NFL

hypocrites, every fucking leftist is nothing but filth

Obama and the left will do what they do best........

Piss off businesses until they move and wonder why they leave.

Forum List

Back