White House To Block New Redskins Stadium Over Team's Name

Who knew military helicopters were racists?

Apache, Chinook, Kiowa, there is even a Lakota helicopter. Oh and we have a racist cruise missile, a Tomahawk.

Get over this made up and faux butthurt. It's stupid and people see right through it

main-qimg-c10e251c6ed09aa2ba266d9b45bb1a55
Racist puke

Racist? Well, dude, the team owner is Jewish - so turnabout is fair play. Don't ya think?
Good for him, at least he isn't a commie lib.

lol, sure he is. Mess with people's Nascar and football.

He's not Mussolini, Hugo Chavez, Castro, etc and we aren't the USSR YET. no matter how hard he tries

How about we name a team The trailer dwelling crackers , are you ok with that?

so just rename the team "The Washington Redskin Potato's". i am pretty sure that redskin potatoes are not racists.

I like the Washington Spuds . I never thought about the name all my 60 years. but we now have Obama and our elected asses to do our thinking for us. so thank GAWD
whos next on the chit list? Chicago White Sox?
Green bay packers? Oh never mind next year they will be proud and have rainbow colored jerseys.

We need to ship our friends more Obama Knee pads. I'd bet their's are worn out
As a despicable ho, I'm sure you have plenty of knee pads you could mail out. You should put out your contact info.
As a despicable retard your knee pads are worn out.

and he claims he's old School. that's left trash all the way
Stop typing and get the cock back in your mouth :thup:
The way you act, I'd say your jealous.

Who knew military helicopters were racists?

Apache, Chinook, Kiowa, there is even a Lakota helicopter. Oh and we have a racist cruise missile, a Tomahawk.

Get over this made up and faux butthurt. It's stupid and people see right through it
Mojave, Choctaw, Sioux, Chickasaw, Shawnee and others. The Army started naming helicopters after Indian tribes in the 50s as an honor but Lakota sees it as racist.

Everyone Relax The Army s Native American Helicopter Names Are Not Racist War Is Boring Medium

I still can't believe THIS GOVERNMENT is going to blackmail a BUSINESS that will bring in JOBS for the people all over some damn name. this is a slippery slope we are sliding into here

but don't accuse them of being Tyrants. and they claim unemployment is now down to 5.3%. Pfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Efforts to lure the Washington Redskins back to the District have come up against a potentially insurmountable challenge: the Obama administration’s objections to the team’s name.

Interior Secretary Sally Jewell told D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser this spring that the National Park Service, which owns the land beneath Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium, was unlikely to accommodate construction of a new stadium for the Redskins unless the team changes its name.

Jewell oversees both national park land and America’s trust and treaty relationships with Native American tribes.

Her decision not to extend the District’s lease of the RFK land badly hinders Bowser’s bid to return the Redskins to D.C. — and boosts efforts to lure the team across the Potomac to Northern Virginia.

Since joining the Obama administration two years ago, Jewell has repeatedly echoed the president’s concern that the name is offensive to Native Americans. Last fall she called the name a “relic of the past” that should be changed.

“Personally, I think we would never consider naming a team the ‘Blackskins’ or the ‘Brownskins’ or the ‘Whiteskins.’ So, personally, I find it surprising that in this day and age, the name is not different,” Jewell told ABC News.

More: Obama administration rebuffs D.C.'s efforts to bring back the Redskins - The Washington Post

Thank you, President Obama and Interior Secretary Sally Jewell.

AsIPlungetheWorld_zpssbckfhcr.jpg

lol, sure he is. Mess with people's Nascar and football.

He's not Mussolini, Hugo Chavez, Castro, etc and we aren't the USSR YET. no matter how hard he tries
Of course he is. He's the obastard!

Yes, I spoke out too soon. He is a wannabe TYRANT. and the more people bow down to this kind of crap, the more they'll stomp all over us. that's why it was sad to see the op cheering Government Oppression

Last edited:

Forum List

Back