🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House Wants Trump Arrested and Prosecuted

The Founders knew an idiot like Obama would show up one day. They created a government that would protect us from his stupidity.

:lmao:

Obama is a joke. If he wants anyone in jail he can start with Eric Holder then move on to Hillary....don't forget Soros who is funding the protests and attacks.

I think he needs to first check himself into prison.

View attachment 67467

THIS IS THE WEBSITE for those who haven't linked to it. It is either the biggest fake in history - and very, very illegal - or it is a White House website!!!!!

Fucking idiot, it's a petition CREATED BY CITIZENS. Not an action by the President.

You too can create a petition to amend Obamacare to pay for your brain transplant.

Somehow I get the feeling he knows this and is just being a dickhead.

You give dickheads worldwide a bad name!

View attachment 67467

THIS IS THE WEBSITE for those who haven't linked to it. It is either the biggest fake in history - and very, very illegal - or it is a White House website!!!!!

Fucking idiot, it's a petition CREATED BY CITIZENS. Not an action by the President.

You too can create a petition to amend Obamacare to pay for your brain transplant.

So did you believe the OP?

View attachment 67467

No, I believe dickheads worldwide would be insulted by being put in the same category with the OP.

View attachment 67467

No, I believe dickheads worldwide would be insulted by being put in the same category with the OP.

No argument there.

No, this isn't a joke. It's for real and you can check it out yourself @ Arrest and prosecute Donald J. Trump for incitement to violence. Legal precedent: Brandenburg v. Ohio. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

What the hell is happening to this country?

Uh, hi....just want to let you know, once again, that you're a dumbass and as an Army vet it embarrasses me that you were in the same branch.

This is a PETITION that someone posted on the site; something that any Joe Schmo can do and does not reflect the view of the White House.

I'll now leave you to continue being your stupid wingnut self.

It is me who is sorry for you being so blind that you probably didn't bother to follow the link to see IT IS A WHITE HOUSE WEB SITE.

Not over your PTSD yet? :salute:

BREAKING: WHITE HOUSE DEMANDS LONGKNIFE NOT EVER BE ALLOWED TO POST ON THE INTERNET AGAIN

Link: disallow longknife from posting on the internet | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Last edited:
So, if I can get a petition on the White House website to make farting the official American greeting, the OP will start a thread proclaiming that Obama wants to fart in his face?

Petition_zpstjg78ojj.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

View attachment 67467

I just created a petition to indict Hillary.

I just started a petition on the White House Petitions site, We the People.Please sign it http://wh.gov/iGJNO

Dear friends,

I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People, a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 99,999 signatures by April 14, 2016, the White House will review it and respond!

We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.

You can view and sign the petition here:

Indict Hillary Clinton for obstruction of justice and criminal negligence with respect to her private server. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Here's some more information about this petition:

Indict Hillary Clinton for obstruction of justice and criminal negligence with respect to her private server.

Indict Hillary Clinton for obstruction of justice, destruction of government communications, the mishandling of Top Secret information, and criminal negligence with respect to placing a server that she used to conduct classified State Department communications in a unsecured location.

Forum List

Back