White House's Bolton says North Korea has not lived up to denuclearization deal

USMB conservatives will now instruct Trump's National Security Adviser to be patient because Trump got this.

Someone needs to get "We told you so" in big shiny letters with flashing lights right outside the White House.

They call this "winning", 'pparently.

If you never wanted him to be successful you should really try to get to the bottom of why that is.

USMB conservatives will now instruct Trump's National Security Adviser to be patient because Trump got this.

Someone needs to get "We told you so" in big shiny letters with flashing lights right outside the White House.

If you never wanted him to be successful you should really try to get to the bottom of why that is.

What? Where did I say I didn't want him to be successful? I don't see it. Do you?

Oh, wait, deflection, of course. Say something different and hope that the dog chases the stick away from the bear that's coming.

What people, like myself, said was that Trump wouldn't succeed because it's pretty clear from past history that the Kims like to play games like this.

Whereas those who ignore history and just want "winning", pretended he'd already won before even seeing the outcome.

Banging your head against a wall in order to be able to fly is a great idea, who wouldn't like to be successful in flying? However any old eejit could tell you that it won't actually work.

What? Where did I say I didn't want him to be successful? I don't see it. Do you?

I felt it was kind of implied by your behavior. If I'm wrong about you I'm still not wrong about most of the rest of the left. It's all partisan politics to them.

What people, like myself, said was that Trump wouldn't succeed because it's pretty clear from past history that the Kims like to play games like this.

You didn't know that. Hell, you still don't know that. Maybe this isn't over. You were never optimistic because your disgust for Trump prevented it.

Whereas those who ignore history and just want "winning", pretended he'd already won before even seeing the outcome.

Banging your head against a wall in order to be able to fly is a great idea, who wouldn't like to be successful in flying? However any old eejit could tell you that it won't actually work.

I was just kinda impressed and happy that he was trying. I felt it was stupid that no other president took it seriously enough to even meet with North Korean leadership. Before you start with your ridiculous argument about legitimizing North Korea, I will say that North Korea is already legitimate. They are a country with a military that has nuclear capability. Not meeting them is childish and stupid. Are we really surprised they haven't been cooperative considering we refused to respect them enough to even meet for a conversation?

It's NOT fuckin' over ... until the fat lady (or should I say "man" maybe) sings.

Do you see the rocket man launching any rockets? (already a plus BTW).

What did Obama do as far as trying to end 'em rocket launches? ...

The rumors are Obama actually enjoys 'em rocket launches ... as long as those are launched up his arse, lol ........ :D

I’ll just cut thru the fat. Who do you want us to bomb first?
Korea, Russia,Iran?
You dems are just itching to drag trump and America into a protracted war.

It's NOT fuckin' over ... until the fat lady (or should I say "man" maybe) sings.

The rumors are Obama actually enjoys 'em rocket launches ... as long as those are launched up his arse, lol ........ :D
Kim launching rockets into the water was never a problem. The goal is denuclearization, and he’s building more. Stop playing dumb about thr goal.

NOKO will definitely have to be monitored for compliance.

You have to begin somewhere. If they are not complying, do whatever sanctions are in the deal in the case of non compliance.

Why are the left rooting for a nuclear North Korea? It’s bizarre.

I felt it was kind of implied by your behavior. If I'm wrong about you I'm still not wrong about most of the rest of the left. It's all partisan politics to them.

You didn't know that. Hell, you still don't know that. Maybe this isn't over. You were never optimistic because your disgust for Trump prevented it.

I was just kinda impressed and happy that he was trying. I felt it was stupid that no other president took it seriously enough to even meet with North Korean leadership. Before you start with your ridiculous argument about legitimizing North Korea, I will say that North Korea is already legitimate. They are a country with a military that has nuclear capability. Not meeting them is childish and stupid. Are we really surprised they haven't been cooperative considering we refused to respect them enough to even meet for a conversation?

Implied by my behavior? So, you think you can understand someone's behavior on an online message board, you make assumptions that are ridiculous too.

There are partisans on the left, and others who are not. I'm not partisan, I seek the truth. I say a lot of stuff people don't like because I think it's true.

No, I do know that. There's a 2% chance Trump will succeed, and a 98% chance he won't. Why?

History has a tendency of repeating itself. The US was wrong about Iraq. Soldiers went in and were told they'd be received as heroes. They didn't understand why there was so much hostility. But anyone with half a brain and knew anything about Iraq could tell you what would happen.

The only reason people think Trump will be successful is because they buy into American arrogance.

Do you know what Kim wants, what he's plans are? If you look at what Kim wants, you'll see what might happen. If you just think that Trump will get what he wants, then you'll not see the whole picture and you'll be wrong.

He tried, he failed. Bush tried, he failed. History repeats itself.

Trying when it's doing something pointless, isn't praiseworthy. Obama didn't try. Why? He knew it was pointless.

No. Do you see the US launching any rockets? No. Doesn't mean the US doesn't have a nuclear program, now does it?

The US hasn't tested nukes since 1991/1992. That's a long time without test, and yet the US has nuclear weapons capabilities.

Forum List

Back