🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White liberal says all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery, segregation

My nadz are fine. And your advice to embrace the imbecility of racism is still rejected.

Yeah, I don't think two wrongs make a right.
I would guess that in both races in question, the number of racist idiots is far fewer than those above racism.

The world is no longer that gigantic expanse. The races are blending fast. In another 100 years I doubt racism will be a viable platform.
It'll be rare to see a blue eyed white person...or a charcoal black nappy headed black person. Maybe in remote tribes and China and Japan for example, blending won't happen, but definitely in the West.
It's all browning down. You might not like it, you can deny it...but it's just the fact.

I would guess that in both races in question, the number of racist idiots is far fewer than those above racism.

The world is no longer that gigantic expanse. The races are blending fast. In another 100 years I doubt racism will be a viable platform.
It'll be rare to see a blue eyed white person...or a charcoal black nappy headed black person. Maybe in remote tribes and China and Japan for example, blending won't happen, but definitely in the West.
It's all browning down. You might not like it, you can deny it...but it's just the fact.
It’s sad as fuck….people fucking up their bloodlines….Animals in the wild are smart enough not to do that ignorant bullshit.

Wrong.....he said it is safer for a white man to walk through a all-black neighborhood than it is for a black man to walk through a all-white neighborhood
View attachment 630768
Stone has his head up his ass. It sounds as though he knows NOTHING about blacks or their neighborhoods.

And Stone can suck shit if he thinks I owe blacks a fucking thing. All they do is riot, commit crime, cause never-ending problems, destroy neighborhoods, schools and colleges, and turn cities into shitholes.

Blacks have caused a thousand times more damage, than any little good they may ever have done.

Fuck Stone, fuck BLM, fuck their supporters. That's as close to an apology as they will ever deserve.

Last edited:

White liberal and Black Lives Matter activist Eric Bryan Stone said on his Facebook video that all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery and segregation to Black America.

What do you think?

Since I am the Son of first generation immigrants , I owe looting ,murdering black savages NOTHING. Neither does ANY American now living.

Stone has his head up his ass. It sounds as though he knows NOTHING about blacks or their neighborhoods.

And Stone can suck shit if he thinks I owe blacks a fucking thing. All they do is riot, commit crime, cause never-ending problems, destroy neighborhoods, schools and colleges, and turn cities into shitholes.

Blacks have caused a thousand times more damage, than any little good they may ever have done.

Fuck Stone, fuck BLM, fuck their supporters. That's as close to an apology as they will ever deserve.
True. In any city full of blacks , the question any Regular American should ask is "When will I be robbed ,raped ,mugged ,carjacked ,or murdered." Not "IF" . But WHEN. Bernie Goetz is a National HERO.

I'm racist against white liberals. Stuff them!!!!

Greg

Racism is STUPID!!! I don't judge but discerning character as I do Stone is a pig!!

BTW: Look at the number of whites taken slaves from East European countries by BlacknBrowns. SHOW ME THE $ FOR THE ENSLAVING OF MY ANCESTORS!!!!

Stupid as, Bru!!!

Greg

White liberal and Black Lives Matter activist Eric Bryan Stone said on his Facebook video that all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery and segregation to Black America.

What do you think?

I think all that shit was pretty much over by the time I was potty trained, so I don't think I have anything to apologize for. And saying I do, just because of the color of my skin, is itself RACIST. I simply don't give any credibility to the opinions of a RACIST, which BLM definitely is.

What do you think?

sjsjjsjsjsjsjjsjs.gif

Thing is ,there was plenty of Slavery in Africa from 1600 till NOW.
Africa, Asia, Middle East, Latin America…. All of these regions have longer history of slavery and in many cases, still continues today yet people love to blame America for its brief slavery history. Unlike these non-white nations that still practice slavery today, write America as a nation had the moral fortitude to evolve.

The revionists will have you believe that white Americans went into Africa and kidnapped slaves. No.
Slaves were sold to whites by black Africans.

I think all that shit was pretty much over by the time I was potty trained, so I don't think I have anything to apologize for. And saying I do, just because of the color of my skin, is itself RACIST. I simply don't give any credibility to the opinions of a RACIST, which BLM definitely is.

BLM is the type of organization and mindset Booker T. Washington warned us about; namely those Blacks who capitalize off the plights of other Blacks. If you are Black who supports the BLM organization, do you ever think critically about the organization’s leaders only getting upset and acting only that a Black life mattered because it came in the rarest scenario according to statistics: shot by a whit police officer.

What do I think? I think, no.

I don't owe any blacks and apology for something that happened before I was even born.

Tell you what, you find a an actual slave still alive today and I'll say they should get reparations. Until then, fuck off.

And why doesn't he advocate for all the Chinese slaves worked to death and killed constructing America's railroads? What about the Indians we killed? Or even the Irish and Italians that were herded into shitty neighborhoods back in the day and had to change their last names so they could get decent jobs or bank loans?

Forum List

Back