White Lives Matter To Be Listed As Hate Group

Holler at me when they start burning down cities and calling for the assassination of cops and shit.
Calling for the extermination of all Jews, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and all other non-whites isn't good enough, eh?

Interesting.
So, BLM not descriminate get against what the cop is hey kill is a good thing to you....got it....
It appears your moonshine is kicking in. That doesn't even come close to looking like a sentence.
my iPad, it's liberal....and it's getting worse....:lol:

What a bunch on nitwits. CLearly "racist" has taken on a whole new meaning. It now means "Someone I disagree with".

:lmao:
Take a look at the photo in the OP.

Do you know what that "14 words" sign is about? To those who know, that is a communication of exactly who they are.

Those people are White Nationalists (Nazis).

Yes I do.. and yes, it seems WLM are a bunch of nutters. My point was more to the fact that "racist" gets hurled about here for anything and everything.
Which is just another red herring intended to distract from the fact WLM is a Nazi hate group, which is the subject of this thread.
It's far easier to just say democrats....:lol:
Yes, I'm sure getting confused between a noun and an adjective is a badge of honor in TrumpLand.
Is the hood hot?

What kind of psychopath thinks it is wrong for white people secure the future for their children and preserve the beauty of white women?

What kind of psychopath looks at a person and sees nothing but race? I'm biracial. My father is Irish and my mother is Chinese. Is there something wrong with that? This country was intended to be the one place where people from all over the world could flourish as one people. While it hasn't always worked that way the only thing stopping it is unfounded bigotry and xenophobia.

57c3e3081700000011c76153.jpg

“We are listing them because they are clearly white supremacists.”

White Lives Matter will soon be listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

SPLC said the status will be reflected in the next update of its “Hate Map,” which tracks the activities of hate groups around the country.

“I can’t speak to how many chapters will be listed, but it’s clear that the leadership of the group, the ends of the group ― it’s just a flat-out white supremacist group,” Heidi Beirich, director of the center’s Intelligence Report, told the Houston Chronicle. “The ideology behind it, the racist leaders, everything about it is racist.”

White Lives Matter made headlines earlier this month when the group sent armed protesters to an NAACP office in Houston, where they waved Confederate flags.

“We are listing them because they are clearly white supremacists,” Beirich told VICE News. “Their motto should be ‘only white lives matter.’”

Although some called for Black Lives Matter to be listed as a hate group after the shooting deaths of police officers in Dallas and Baton Rouge, that organization doesn’t hold supremacist or separatist views and its leaders have condemned violence.

More: White Lives Matter To Be Listed As Hate Group

I agree with SPLC that White Lives Matter should be listed as a hate group based on their racist actions and rhetoric.

The SPLC is in our wills and has been for over 20 years. Morris Dees is a mighty force to be reckoned with. Great organization.

White lives have always mattered, ever since they landed on Plymouth Rock. And it was the red lives who kept them alive, which was before they started killing red lives and moved on to killing more red lives as they made their way west and south, and shipping in black lives on boats to work their plantations. Enough is enough.

White Lives Matter will soon be listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

SPLC said the status will be reflected in the next update of its “Hate Map,” which tracks the activities of hate groups around the country.

“I can’t speak to how many chapters will be listed, but it’s clear that the leadership of the group, the ends of the group ― it’s just a flat-out white supremacist group,” Heidi Beirich, director of the center’s Intelligence Report, told the Houston Chronicle. “The ideology behind it, the racist leaders, everything about it is racist.”

White Lives Matter made headlines earlier this month when the group sent armed protesters to an NAACP office in Houston, where they waved Confederate flags.

“We are listing them because they are clearly white supremacists,” Beirich told VICE News. “Their motto should be ‘only white lives matter.’”

Although some called for Black Lives Matter to be listed as a hate group after the shooting deaths of police officers in Dallas and Baton Rouge, that organization doesn’t hold supremacist or separatist views and its leaders have condemned violence.

I agree with SPLC that White Lives Matter should be listed as a hate group based on their racist actions and rhetoric.

The SPLC is in our wills and has been for over 20 years. Morris Dees is a mighty force to be reckoned with. Great organization.

White lives have always mattered, ever since they landed on Plymouth Rock. And it was the red lives who kept them alive, which was before they started killing red lives and moved on to killing more red lives as they made their way west and south, and shipping in black lives on boats to work their plantations. Enough is enough.

Oh God, not the Indians saved whitey stuff again. Geeze Louise.. anyhoo, they gave us tobacco and lung cancer. Thanks injuns.

Oh God, not the Indians saved whitey stuff again. Geeze Louise.. anyhoo, they gave us tobacco and lung cancer. Thanks injuns.

And the Europeans took it, grew it and were the first to sell it, dumb@ss.

And we gave them the following in return:

"The diseases brought to this continent by the Europeans included bubonic plague, chicken pox, pneumonic plague, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, typhus, tuberculosis, and whooping cough."
American Indians and European Diseases | Native American Netroots

You really don't want to go there with me. You really don't.

The SPLC has over the years devolved into a radical liberal hate organization. ...... :cool:

Yep... fer sher. They should be put on a terrorist watch list.

Aren't you two glad that Stupid Lives Matter?

I dunno, do you derive benefits from your membership?

Ah, do I have to have personal gain in order to do the right thing? Thanks for outing yourself. Truly a Republican: "I got mine, now pull up the ladder" is your motto.

And the Europeans took it, grew it and were the first to sell it, dumb@ss.

And we gave them the following in return:

"The diseases brought to this continent by the Europeans included bubonic plague, chicken pox, pneumonic plague, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, typhus, tuberculosis, and whooping cough."
American Indians and European Diseases | Native American Netroots

You really don't want to go there with me. You really don't.

Lighten up Injun Jane.. go smokum peace-pipe. They'd be running around in loin cloths trying to spear varmints for dinner if not for whitey.

The SPLC has over the years devolved into a radical liberal hate organization. ...... :cool:

Ah, do I have to have personal gain in order to do the right thing? Thanks for outing yourself. Truly a Republican: "I got mine, now pull up the ladder" is your motto.

Are you high? I said no such thing... you're quite a nitwit.

Oh, and it's "too", not "two". Man, the injun reservation edumacation isn't serving you well.

What kind of psychopath thinks it is wrong for white people secure the future for their children and preserve the beauty of white women?

What kind of psychopath looks at a person and sees nothing but race? I'm biracial. My father is Irish and my mother is Chinese. Is there something wrong with that? This country was intended to be the one place where people from all over the world could flourish as one people. While it hasn't always worked that way the only thing stopping it is unfounded bigotry and xenophobia.
Why can't you just answer my question without the strawman? Why are you so afraid to admit that there is nothing wrong with the "14 words" as they are written? Why can't you listen to the pro-white argument from the global context that white nationalists are presenting it to you in?

Even though I personally have problems with the idea of race mixing and consequently flushing genes and cultures down the toilet, I am still perfectly capable of being friendly to biracial people and their parents. Nobody goes through life only seeing race.

While I think the White Lives Matter "movement" is ridiculous, the SPLC doesn't exactly have much credibility themselves. They label anyone who doesn't agree with their Marxist social justice agenda a hate group.

And yet you give no examples. Can you link to a group listed at SPLC that you don't think should be and why?

Fearmongering at the SPLC

Blog. [sigh]

They have a very good rating as a charitable organization:
Overall Score & Rating 84.59
Financial
Accountability & Transparency
Charity Navigator - Rating for Southern Poverty Law Center

I'm sure Milos Yiannpoulos has Mr. Dees in his sights:
"Known for his innovative lawsuits that crippled some of America’s most notorious white supremacist hate groups, he has received more than 20 honorary degrees and numerous awards. Those include Trial Lawyer of the Year from Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Award from the National Education Association and The Salem Award for Human Rights and Social Justice."
Morris Dees

Did every Democrat fail every year of history when they were in school?

Oh, and it's "too", not "two". Man, the injun reservation edumacation isn't serving you well.

No, I meant two: You and Sunni Man. Try reading before reacting.

Did every Democrat fail every year of history when they were in school?

Too bad you didn't have history classes before you quit in the 9th grade.

Forum List

Back