White Lives must not matter, 13 year old thug in murder,robbery of college student gets 18 months!

According to the write up, the kid handed the knife to the person who then did the rest. His lack of remorse, to me, is the reason why his punishment, if you can call it one, may as well be just a slap on the wrist.

God bless you and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

Personally, I was very disappointed when the Supreme Court ruled that "children" cannot be either executed or kept in prison for their whole lives.

Well , there were slaves a couple hundred years ago ... so whats fair is fair.....

Slaves in the South were blessed to be slaves in the New World. They were violent slave holders and slaves in Africa prior and taught how to be civilized by the Southerners once in the New World. But as they say, you cannot take the savagery out of the savage. Actually the primary economic activity thousands of years ago and even today in Africa and parts of the Middle East is slave exchanges. Is it low IQ, is it something else? Who knows, but meanwhile their savagery has been "sympathy and understanding" by Deep State US courts in contrast to the utter bullshit there is a bias against them

Last edited:
That entire gang of ferals should be locked away for life. Probably none of them have a father, and none of them even have a basic concept of right and wrong.
It's just sickening that society has to put up with little bastards like these cretins.

Well , there were slaves a couple hundred years ago ... so whats fair is fair.....

Slaves in the South were blessed to be slaves in the New World. They were violent slave holders and slaves in Africa prior and taught how to be civilized by the Southerners once in the New World. But as they say, you cannot take the savagery out of the savage. Actually the primary economic activity thousands of years ago and even today in Africa and parts of the Middle East is slave exchanges. Is it low IQ, is it something else? Who knows, but meanwhile their savagery has been "sympathy and understanding" by Deep State US courts in contrast to the utter bullshit there is a bias against them
Blessed to be slaves in the New World and taught how to be civilized? As a slave, you were blessed unless you were trying to run away and find your own life. Then there's your "taught to be civilized" comment. Yeah, except that if a slave was caught learning to read, then they were hung.
I wonder how blessed YOU would feel if armed people stormed into your community, put you in chains and dragged you off to another continent, to be sold like livestock, separating you from those you loved and were forced to work for nothing for your owners...all against your will....or die.

I am not that upset over this. He turned on the others, and he was 13 and charged as a minor.

Now if the other two get less than 25 to life, then I will be upset.

Besides, if this kid doesn't learn his lesson he will be a guest of the State again and again.

Forum List

Back