White Male James Damore Goes After Google

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
White male James Damore, who was fired from Google because expressing his good faith thoughts and feelings on work-related matters was too offensive for his snowflake coworkers, has filed a lawsuit against Google.

Some of the horrific and unthinkable ideas Damore shared with his colleagues:

Damore says rather than basing hiring on gender, which he argues is inherently sexist, Google should: “stop alienating conservatives,” “de-moralize diversity,” “de-emphasize empathy,” “confront Google’s biases,” and “stop restricting programs and classes to certain genders or race,” among other ideas.

Oh, the humanity!

Ex-Google Engineer Fired For Anti-Diversity Views Announces Lawsuit Against His Former Company

Apparently Google management keeps a blacklist of conservative employees. One manager even considered holding trials.

The most jaw-dropping allegation is that "Google publicly endorsed blacklists" of conservatives. The lawsuit claims that several hiring managers publicly vowed not to hire people categorized as "hostile voices" aka conservatives.

For instance, one manager wrote on one internal forum, "I will never, ever hire/transfer you onto my team. Ever."

Another manager wrote in another, "I keep a written blacklist of people whom I will never allow on or near my team, based on how they view and treat their coworkers. That blacklist got a little longer today."

Google managers kept blacklists of conservative employees — and one manager even considered holding 'trials', alleges a new lawsuit

Another Google practice was to boo white males at company meetings.

Lawsuit Alleges Google Managers Booed White Men at Company Meetings

IF the facts are as presented he should win big.

We can see how lefties come to dominate industries. Though massive discrimination and abuse of power.

They are scum.

hqdefault.jpg

White male James Damore, who was fired from Google because expressing his good faith thoughts and feelings on work-related matters was too offensive for his snowflake coworkers, has filed a lawsuit against Google.

Damore says rather than basing hiring on gender, which he argues is inherently sexist, Google should: “stop alienating conservatives,” “de-moralize diversity,” “de-emphasize empathy,” “confront Google’s biases,” and “stop restricting programs and classes to certain genders or race,” among other ideas.

Oh, the humanity!

Ex-Google Engineer Fired For Anti-Diversity Views Announces Lawsuit Against His Former Company

Apparently Google management keeps a blacklist of conservative employees. One manager even considered holding trials.

The most jaw-dropping allegation is that "Google publicly endorsed blacklists" of conservatives. The lawsuit claims that several hiring managers publicly vowed not to hire people categorized as "hostile voices" aka conservatives.

For instance, one manager wrote on one internal forum, "I will never, ever hire/transfer you onto my team. Ever."

Another manager wrote in another, "I keep a written blacklist of people whom I will never allow on or near my team, based on how they view and treat their coworkers. That blacklist got a little longer today."

Google managers kept blacklists of conservative employees — and one manager even considered holding 'trials', alleges a new lawsuit

Being a worthless Conservative nobody isn't a protected class.

Oh, the humanity!

Being a gimp isn't either, which sucks for you.

Oh, the humanity!

Oh good. I can humiliate then fire every leftist on staff.

Oh, the humanity!

Do you get tired of being wrong?

Employment Discrimination in California

In addition, California state law also prohibits discrimination based on:

• Race
  • Color
  • Ancestry
  • National origin
  • Religion
  • Sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions)
  • Disability: Physical or mental
  • Age (40 and older)
  • Genetic information
  • Marital status
  • Sexual orientation
  • Gender identity and gender expression
  • AIDS/HIV
  • Medical condition
  • Political activities or affiliations
  • Military or veteran status
  • Status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or stalking

Oh, the humanity!

So, you don't deny the discrimination is taking place,

your defense is that it is legal.

And from your spin, and his previous behavior, we can see that you support it.

Well, thanks for validating everything we cons though about liberals.

I hope some moderates see this, maybe so of those self deluding liberals that thought they were not bigoted scum.

Thanks for your help in this thread.

Please stick around for when the more mainstream libs show up and try denying that this discrimination occurred, or just try distracting from it.

Oh, the humanity!

• Race
  • Color
  • Ancestry
  • National origin
  • Religion
  • Age (40 and older)
  • Genetic information
  • Marital status
  • Sexual orientation
  • AIDS/HIV
  • Medical condition

Don't be surprised if somewhere buried, that the Political activities means liberal political activities.

Oh, the humanity!

• Race
  • Color
  • Ancestry
  • National origin
  • Religion
  • Age (40 and older)
  • Genetic information
  • Marital status
  • Sexual orientation
  • AIDS/HIV
  • Medical condition

Don't be surprised if somewhere buried, that the Political activities means liberal political activities.

That's how they will try to interpret it, but as usual progressives never understand that laws like this work both ways.

Oh, the humanity!

Being a gimp isn't either, which sucks for you.

I'm not seeking damages against anyone.

Oh, the humanity!

• Race
  • Color
  • Ancestry
  • National origin
  • Religion
  • Age (40 and older)
  • Genetic information
  • Marital status
  • Sexual orientation
  • AIDS/HIV
  • Medical condition

Read Google's employment contract. They specifically prohibit employees from engaging in political activities during work hours, which is what this guy did with his shitty e-mail.

I hope some moderates see this, maybe so of those self deluding liberals that thought they were not bigoted scum.
Please stick around for when the more mainstream libs show up and try denying that this discrimination occurred, or just try distracting from it.

Stop whining like a little bitch. He wasn't denied employment because of his political affiliations, he was fired because he expressed those positions on company time, which the Google employment contracts forbid.

Oh, the humanity!

• Race
  • Color
  • Ancestry
  • National origin
  • Religion
  • Age (40 and older)
  • Genetic information
  • Marital status
  • Sexual orientation
  • AIDS/HIV
  • Medical condition

Read Google's employment contract. They specifically prohibit employees from engaging in political activities during work hours, which is what this guy did with his shitty e-mail.

All he has to do is prove they allowed others to do political activity of a progressive bent, and he has a slam dunk case, and I'm sure they can find plenty of that.

And you are wrong that it isn't a protected class in California.

But keep trying to move that goalpost....lol....

Oh good. I can humiliate then fire every leftist on staff.

LOL! Well, you need a job and a company first, which you don't have because you're a loser.

Google didn't fire the guy because he was a Conservative, they fired him because he didn't conform to the employment contract he signed.

I know Conservatives don't take signed contracts seriously, but Google sure as shit does.

Stop whining like a little bitch. He wasn't denied employment because of his political affiliations, he was fired because he expressed those positions on company time, which the Google employment contracts forbid.

Don't walk it back.

Did someone get to you already?

An honest lefty, even one just being honest for a little while, is so rare to find.

Your honesty on this would be a big help is moving the discussion forward,

normally when we see an issue like this, the whole discussion is just filthy lying lefties denying what we can all plainly see, and being such dishonest pricks that they hold to their lies, even when the Truth is rubbed in their faces.

Your honestly and open support of abuse of power and discrimination, could help us actually address the issue

of what vile discriminating and racist bigots lefties are and what we as a society should do about it.

All he has to do is prove they allowed others to do political activity of a progressive bent, and he has a slam dunk case, and I'm sure they can find plenty of that.

Nope. He signed a contract that specifically prohibited him from engaging in the activity he engaged in. Companies have employment contracts for a reason. Check your own employment contract; I bet it doesn't allow you to engage in political activity during work hours. And it also reserves the right for the company to fire you if you do.

Contracts might mean nothing to you, but they mean plenty to Google.

And you are wrong that it isn't a protected class in California.
But keep trying to move that goalpost....lol....

Protected class for hiring, but not for firing. Google's well within its rights to fire any employee that engages in behavior Google finds unsuitable. That's thanks to you all destroying unions which protect employee free speech. Wondering why you suddenly now have your panties in a twist about it.

Don't walk it back.

Did someone get to you already?

An honest lefty, even one just being honest for a little while, is so rare to find.

Your honesty on this would be a big help is moving the discussion forward,

normally when we see an issue like this, the whole discussion is just filthy lying lefties denying what we can all plainly see, and being such dishonest pricks that they hold to their lies, even when the Truth is rubbed in their faces.

Your honestly and open support of abuse of power and discrimination, could help us actually address the issue

of what vile discriminating and racist bigots lefties are and what we as a society should do about it.

When you sign a contract, you agree to what that contract says; you agree to the limitations put on you by the contract; you agree to your employer being able to fire you if you engage in behavior the company finds objectionable and damaging.

I know contracts mean nothing to you, but they mean a lot to Google.

Forum List

Back