White males are the biggest whiners in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no contenders of women in my field, or blacks or Asians...
What is your field?

What's your field and do you have to pick cotton in it?
I work in the high tech area.

Empty their trash cans, do ya?
Whatever I do I am not whining to have the government to protect me from competition for my job.
I believe in an open market.
I am willing to compete with anyone for my job; may the best man or woman get it.

White males are the biggest whiners in the world.

The global economy created an open market for jobs. The white male had to compete with females and males from many different races for the first time.

Non-white males and females were beating out white males in the job market based on skills and wages. The open market working at it's best.

Now the white males started yelling it is not fair that we have to compete on a level playing field with non-whites and females.

They want the government to give them their non-deserved advantage back. That has given us Trump and Brexit.

WHITE WHINERS, DEAL WITH IT AND DO NOT ASK FOR A GOVERNMENT BAIL OUT.

Tell it to the firefighters in new haven.

Shit head.
New Haven firefighters made their point the correct way by going to the Supreme Court.
The civil rights act has thousands of examples where minorities were on the short end.

Correl is the guy who uses nasty terms to call out disabled people because he was correctly replaced in his job by an individual with a disability.

You open a thread calling whites whiners and racists, and are surprised to be called a name?

Fuck you some more.

The city of New Haven refused to promote 17 whites because no blacks scored well enough to be promoted.

That was blatant anti-white discrimination, not whites whining because they had to compete on a level playing field.

The Disparate Impact Theory that drove that, was voted for by every dem appointed judge and is still out there, as is the law that drove the city government to be racist bastards.

That is what is really going on out there.

Asshole.

The global economy created an open market for jobs. The white male had to compete with females and males from many different races for the first time.

Non-white males and females were beating out white males in the job market based on skills and wages. The open market working at it's best.

Now the white males started yelling it is not fair that we have to compete on a level playing field with non-whites and females.

They want the government to give them their non-deserved advantage back. That has given us Trump and Brexit.

You're an idiot. The playing field is not level. It's stacked against white males. The law requires the government, universities and corporations to discriminate against white males. The central premise of your post is a big fucking lie.

You have demonstrated to the entire forum that you're a dumbass.

He's demonstrated to people with brains that he's a lot smarter than you are. Pretty sure he wasn't trying to impress you. :0)

Puny-brained white males crying about being 'disadvantaged' :lol::lol::lol:

Yet you clowns have the gall to whine about a people who have endured slavery. :0) .. fucking amazing

Does the law require government, universities and corporations to discriminate or not? That is the only question relevant to this issue.

There are a shitload of questions relevant to this conversation.

Yes, based on documented studies conducted by private and government agencies, documented discrimination against non-whites and women was found to be widespread. As a remedy to that documented and proven factual discrimination, remedies were instituted to ensure equality and equity. For instance, you cannot get a government contract if your business has a history of discrimination.

I'm betting that you weren't whining when white males had all the advantages .. and what you're whining about is your own lack of self-esteem and confidence to play on a more level field.

You appear more like a beer and nuts kind of guy than a political analyst .. so let me give you the sports analogy :0) White males like you thought themselves to be superior at sports .. before blacks were allowed to play. The quarterback position was just too cerebral for blacks to play. However, once blacks and white people with brains KICKED the fucking doors open to equal access, black quarterbacks are becoming the norm .. and black people dominate many sports and positions .. and white people with brains still support their teams, regardless of how many blacks are on the team. :0)

The name of my song is, "All the sports records of athletes who played before blacks were allowed to play, should have an asterisk by their name. :0) BBP * Before Black People"

They weren't the best, just the best who were allowed to play.

Point is, you may not like a level playing field, but who the fuck cares? :0)
You are aware that in the white community, there is discrimination among whites also?

I absolutely do .. just as there is among black people and I'd imagine everybody else.

Were are genetically disposed to fear.

You're an idiot. The playing field is not level. It's stacked against white males. The law requires the government, universities and corporations to discriminate against white males. The central premise of your post is a big fucking lie.

He's demonstrated to people with brains that he's a lot smarter than you are. Pretty sure he wasn't trying to impress you. :0)

Yet you clowns have the gall to whine about a people who have endured slavery. :0) .. fucking amazing

You didn't endure shit, shit head.

YOu were born after generations after my ancestors fought and died to free your ancestors, so fuck you.

TODAY, the playing field is slanted for fuckheads like you.

Wrong .. I'm simply smarter than your dumb ass. Grandpappy didn't tell you about me. :lol:

Don't get it twisted .. I'm not saying there is anything special about me .. I'm saying there ain't (eb) shit special about YOU. It doesn't require rocket science intelligence to discredit stupid motherfuckers like you.

.. anything else? ::0)

Only that nothing in your stupid ass post addressed my point.

That you didn't endure shit, whiner.

ANd that today the playing field is slanted for assholes like you, not for whites.

So fuck off.

What is your field?
Masonry...

Lots of good Hispanics in your field. :0)
Sure, but my quality beats them every time...
There are no Hispanics that do as good as job as you or possibly better?
Nope, I'm known as the slickest mason in the area.. My motto has always been perfection, and if you are going to do a job, any job, you do it the best....I used to be one of the fastest, but time took care of that award...
Is that because of your race or because of your skill? What race is the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best Masons?

What is your field?

Whatever I do I am not whining to have the government to protect me from competition for my job.
I am willing to compete with anyone for my job; may the best man or woman get it.

Not one of you lefties are for that.

AA, diversity, Title VII, all of that shit is about getting the right DEMOGRAPHIC MIX, not about hiring or promoting according to merit.

Stop kidding yourself.

Shit head.
New Haven firefighters made their point the correct way by going to the Supreme Court.
The civil rights act has thousands of examples where minorities were on the short end.

Correl is the guy who uses nasty terms to call out disabled people because he was correctly replaced in his job by an individual with a disability.

You open a thread calling whites whiners and racists, and are surprised to be called a name?

Fuck you some more.

The city of New Haven refused to promote 17 whites because no blacks scored well enough to be promoted.

That was blatant anti-white discrimination, not whites whining because they had to compete on a level playing field.

The Disparate Impact Theory that drove that, was voted for by every dem appointed judge and is still out there, as is the law that drove the city government to be racist bastards.

Asshole.
New Haven is an example of discrimination against white and hispanic fire fighters but there are thousands of examples like new Haven but the discrimination was against non-whites.
Why do you need to call everyone rude, foul names. It makes you look bad.

You are a disgusting human being that no race would want to claim you.

Does the law require government, universities and corporations to discriminate or not? That is the only question relevant to this issue.

Yes, based on documented studies conducted by private and government agencies, documented discrimination against non-whites and women was found to be widespread. As a remedy to that documented and proven factual discrimination, remedies were instituted to ensure equality and equity. For instance, you cannot get a government contract if your business has a history of discrimination.

I'm betting that you weren't whining when white males had all the advantages .. and what you're whining about is your own lack of self-esteem and confidence to play on a more level field.

You appear more like a beer and nuts kind of guy than a political analyst .. so let me give you the sports analogy :0) White males like you thought themselves to be superior at sports .. before blacks were allowed to play. The quarterback position was just too cerebral for blacks to play. However, once blacks and white people with brains KICKED the fucking doors open to equal access, black quarterbacks are becoming the norm .. and black people dominate many sports and positions .. and white people with brains still support their teams, regardless of how many blacks are on the team. :0)

The name of my song is, "All the sports records of athletes who played before blacks were allowed to play, should have an asterisk by their name. :0) BBP * Before Black People"

You failed to answer the question, once again. It's not whether anyone ever discriminated against blacks or women. The question is "does the law require government, universities and corporations to discriminate against white males?"
It's no surprise you don't want to answer it. The answer blows your entire premise out of the water, doesn't it?

Shit head.

Fuck you some more.

Asshole.
New Haven is an example of discrimination against white and hispanic fire fighters but there are thousands of examples like new Haven but the discrimination was against non-whites.

"Why do you need to call everyone rude, foul names. It makes you look bad."

You posted a thread, this thread, which is a White Bashing OP, it's racist and also race-baiting.

Why do you need to call white people names?

Shit head.

Fuck you some more.

Asshole.

He calls you an asshole because you are an asshole.

Oh my god, you mean to tell me that there are people who expect the government to protect the interests of its own people? What kind of nonsense is that!?!

You failed to answer the question, once again. It's not whether anyone ever discriminated against blacks or women. The question is "does the law require government, universities and corporations to discriminate against white males?"
It's no surprise you don't want to answer it. The answer blows your entire premise out of the water, doesn't it?
Unfortunately the Supreme Court found no bases in reverse discrimination cases..

Shit head.

Fuck you some more.

Asshole.

Your op called whites whiners, and racists.

You might be stupid enough to not realize that you have viciously slandered the majority of this great nation.

I don't cut people slack because they are stupid.

So, fuck you you asshole.

You are the disgusting person here.

The examples of discrimination against non-whites are illegal and are prosecuted.

The examples of discrimination against whites are mandated by LAW and are rarely challenged.

AND if you assholes get your way, and the Court goes left, those laws will NEVER BE REVERSED AND WILL ONLY GROWN MORE OPPRESSIVE WITH TIME.

I hope you are enjoying the Polite and Civil Discourse we are having today as a society.

Because these are the Good Old Days.

Unfortunately the Supreme Court found no bases in reverse discrimination cases..

Except when they did.

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But only by a slim conservative majority.

THe libs are all in favor of anti-white discrimination.

You didn't endure shit, shit head.

YOu were born after generations after my ancestors fought and died to free your ancestors, so fuck you.

TODAY, the playing field is slanted for fuckheads like you.

Wrong .. I'm simply smarter than your dumb ass. Grandpappy didn't tell you about me. :lol:

Don't get it twisted .. I'm not saying there is anything special about me .. I'm saying there ain't (eb) shit special about YOU. It doesn't require rocket science intelligence to discredit stupid motherfuckers like you.

.. anything else? ::0)

Only that nothing in your stupid ass post addressed my point.

That you didn't endure shit, whiner.

ANd that today the playing field is slanted for assholes like you, not for whites.

So fuck off.

Fuck you Twinky. :0) Whiny bitches like you shouldn't post to me.

You don't have a point .. just tears, :0)

I grew up in the 60's .. you don't have a fucking clue about what I endured.

You, like all the other whiny white male babies on this board are whining because your hate has come home to bite you in the ass. :0)

Your IGNORANT political strategy is the best thing going for democrats. :lol: Yes it is. .. and the evolution of this country puts republicans on the path to becoming the Whigs. :lol: Your pain won't change that. :0)

Fuck you twinky boy. :0)

i have always believed that discrimination for any reason only reduces to the ability of gifted and talented people a place in society...It is wrong and unproductive....

What is your field?

"Whatever I do I am not whining to have the government to protect me from competition for my job."

That's what Affirmative Action is for.

"I am willing to compete with anyone for my job; may the best man or woman get it."

That's what Affirmative Action is for.

Except when they did.

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But only by a slim conservative majority.

THe libs are all in favor of anti-white discrimination.
I was doing legal research and law in the early to mid 1980's..and in that time frame there were no cases for reverse discrimination getting anywhere..

Too bad the Mongols, Aztecs and Zulus didn't inherit the Earth. Then everything would be peaceful like, right?

i have always believed that discrimination for any reason only reduces to the ability of gifted and talented people a place in society...It is wrong and unproductive....

Remedies to discrimination are indeed productive.

Doing nothing is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back