White males still trying to enslave black women today.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We see the NBA clippers owner, Mr. Sterling has a half black girlfriend, and yet hates or
is jealous of black men.

I submit to you all that many white men with money have this strange mentality.
They want a black slave girl, and look down on blacks and other minorities in America.

We see the NBA clippers owner, Mr. Sterling has a half black girlfriend, and yet hates or
is jealous of black men.

They want a black slave girl, and look down on blacks and other minorities in America.

If that is true, why is it so exceptionally rare to see rich white men that are married to black women? Bet you can even think of one other example off the top of your head. Am I right? :lol:

is jealous of black men.

^ Ghetto says "derp"

is jealous of black men.

Like every other well off white guy I know, no such absurd notion here to have a slave woman, black or otherwise. And the only blacks or other minorities I look down on are ones who come across like you.

is jealous of black men.

They want black slave girls who identify themselves as Mexican? Who knew?

is jealous of black men.

I submit to you that you have no idea what you're talking about...

I have never met anybody, male or female, black or white or Asian or Hispanic or Indian who thought that it would be desirable to own a slave.

52nd Ghetto is apparently delusional and brain dead.

is jealous of black men.

You get credit for grammar, syntax and unfounded paranoia.

We see this man Mr. Sterling with his White Blond haired blue eyed wife, and he still gets to have
a half black girlfriend on the side, just as the slave master did during slavery times.

The same social situation different time period.!!

We see this man Mr. Sterling with his White Blond haired blue eyed wife, and he still gets to have
a half black girlfriend on the side, just as the slave master did during slavery times.

Uh huh, us white people keep black slaves. I like tormenting my slaves by forcing them to pronounce "ask" the right way. They hate that shit.

Uh huh, us white people keep black slaves. I like tormenting my slaves by forcing them to pronounce "ask" the right way. They hate that shit.
Nobody axed you your opinion!

Forum List

Back