White man shoots innocent black teen....

You don't live in Florida so there really isn't a reason for you to be commenting on the stupid vigilante laws we have.

OMFG!!!!! mani???????????????????? you won't fuckin' believe this one. from the message board Queen of commenting on laws not in her state,. :rofl:

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
:rolleyes:

Dante lives in the ghetto and that somehow makes him believe that a black kid walking around in a gated community deserves to be shot.
okie dokie Ravi, Dante believes a teen deserves to be shot because he's black.

you can play that game with the losers here, but Dante knows you. Dante knows how you play. Dante remembers you posting about your family and your neighborhood.

If you want to play a game of lies like you used to, game's on.

:rofl: make my day

ABS,

This happened within a hundred miles of me and has been covered on the news quite a bit. I only have one question for you.

How do you know the the boy was innocent?

That information has not yet come out. Only the parents, Al Sharpton and the local black community are making that claim and none of them were present when this tragic shooting took place. I think in this country where we are supposed to live by the rule, "innocent until proven guilty" we ought to at least give the shooter a fair trial before we convict him.

Immie

I agree with most, but only 'innocent until proven guilty' in a court of law.

I don't believe the scenario laid out by the teen's family. I don't know the Hispanic man's whole story, but I would bet Ravi's life that teh true story lies somewhere in between with the Hispanic man's story containing most of the truth

The SA will so determine. CURRENT reports are the killer followed the deceased. We will know what the prosecution determines a few WEEKS.

Thus, the statement from the SA's office it could take weeks to go over evidence, and have the audio tapes reviewed by experts. Plus, there APPEAR to be conflicting witness reports, etc. (Though I self defense as weak, the killer is reported to be relying on that avenue. PORTIONS of 9/11 calls recorded and released further muddy the situation. )

But none of that would necessarily mitigate what Zimmerman believed to be a reasonable use of force. The evidence would need to establish that Zimmerman in no way felt threatened, or that he was acting unilaterally, or otherwise harbored some sort of animus toward the teen other than his effort to self-defend.

ABS,

This happened within a hundred miles of me and has been covered on the news quite a bit. I only have one question for you.

That information has not yet come out. Only the parents, Al Sharpton and the local black community are making that claim and none of them were present when this tragic shooting took place. I think in this country where we are supposed to live by the rule, "innocent until proven guilty" we ought to at least give the shooter a fair trial before we convict him.

Immie

That's what they would like to see happen.

At the very least that is what he deserves.

This was a tragedy. Mr. Zimmerman deserves the right to have this investigated and if there is evidence that he may have killed an innocent kid then he deserves a fair trial. His right to a fair trial is being hampered by Sharpton's presence.

And another thing, the parents of the kid have a right to know what happened as well. I can't imagine being in their shoes. My heart goes out to them.

Immie

ABS,

Immie
The kid didn't have a weapon. Shouldn't he deserve the same "innocent until proven guilty" as everyone else does?

Sure he should.

Are you sure he didn't attack the man that was calling the police on him? Following him? Harassing him?

Immie
The bare facts as we know them: The kid was walking through the neighborhood and followed by a man that later killed him. No evidence of a weapon.

My kids have walked through the neighborhood acting stupid and if someone confronted them and then killed them I'd be in jail.

OMFG!!!!! mani???????????????????? you won't fuckin' believe this one. from the message board Queen of commenting on laws not in her state,. :rofl:

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Dante lives in the ghetto and that somehow makes him believe that a black kid walking around in a gated community deserves to be shot.

you can play that game with the losers here, but Dante knows you. Dante knows how you play. Dante remembers you posting about your family and your neighborhood.

No doubt you have me confused with someone else. But nice diversion.

I live in a very tough ghetto part of my city.

Why?

it's how things worked out. I rent. I am used to going anywhere. I am aware of my surroundings and do not feel threatened here. I have been threatened by a gang affiliated group, but that was taken care of. and I am not opposed to carrying a weapon if needed and using it in a deadly confrontation.

most all urban areas in CA I've been too are ghetto or next to a ghetto. :lol:

ABS,

Immie

I agree with most, but only 'innocent until proven guilty' in a court of law.

I don't believe the scenario laid out by the teen's family. I don't know the Hispanic man's whole story, but I would bet Ravi's life that teh true story lies somewhere in between with the Hispanic man's story containing most of the truth

The SA will so determine. CURRENT reports are the killer followed the deceased. We will know what the prosecution determines a few WEEKS.

followed does not = harassed, as most imply. nothing wrong with being followed. that in itself does not constitute a threat

The kid didn't have a weapon. Shouldn't he deserve the same "innocent until proven guilty" as everyone else does?

Sure he should.

Are you sure he didn't attack the man that was calling the police on him? Following him? Harassing him?

Immie
The bare facts as we know them: The kid was walking through the neighborhood and followed by a man that later killed him. No evidence of a weapon.

My kids have walked through the neighborhood acting stupid and if someone confronted them and then killed them I'd be in jail.

Ditto.

But, I still believe this guy deserves a fair trial.

Immie

No doubt you have me confused with someone else. But nice diversion.
Hey speck, we go all the way back to 2004, when all you did was comment on laws in MA while posting from FLA. you have no friends in FLA?. So stfu

ABS,

Immie

That's what they would like to see happen.

Exactly.

That "he has a squeaky clean record and claims self-defense so we have no reason to charge him" initial information sucked.

We want fair. On all sides.

Sure he should.

Immie

Ditto.

Immie
Of course he does. At this point it sounds as if he won't be put on trial....and that is just wrong, imo.

It needs to be taken into account whether or not he gave the kid a fair trial.

Sure he should.

Immie

What we don't know is more important.

No one confronted a kid and killed him in the way you put it. More happened. get a grip Mrs. Kravitz.

you've been mentioning these supposed kids ( in 2004) of yours for so long, they must be in middle age by now.

you are a fraud

Last edited:

Ditto.

Immie
Of course he does. At this point it sounds as if he won't be put on trial....and that is just wrong, imo.

That doesn't even make sense, Ravi.

Even for you!

Immie

Sure he should.

Immie

No one confronted a kid and killed him in the way you put it. More happened. get a grip Mrs. Kravitz.

you've been mentioning these supposed kids ( in 2004) of yours for so long, they must be in middle age by now.

you are a fraud

LOL! You seem to suck at math, and that doesn't surprise me.

But keep on thinking the killing of children should be swept under the rug. I bet you'd feel differently if it were dogs, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ditto.

Immie

That doesn't even make sense, Ravi.

Even for you!

Immie

The kid didn't get a fair trial. A jury of one sentenced him to death.

Did I mention that I think vigilantes are bad for society?

you are a fraud

LOL! You seem to suck at math, and that doesn't surprise me.

But keep on thinking the killing of children should be swept under the rug. I bet you'd feel differently if it were dogs, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ravi, defender of crotch droppings everywhere. :lol:

Dogs? I put them to sleep at the slightest whim. I'm a prick, remember?

:eusa_angel:

The kid didn't get a fair trial. A jury of one sentenced him to death.

Did I mention that I think vigilantes are bad for society?

except when the vigilantes are going after white people and Tea Party Lunatics. You just about backed people physically harming Bush admin persons.

Your craziness knows little bounds.

ltr

:cool:
dD

Assuming there’s evidence he allegedly committed a crime to begin with.

What was Zimmerman’s motive to kill this particular person? Did Zimmerman simply go out and kill the first black person he came across?

If one is going to remove Zimmerman from the context of the Castle Doctrine statute, there needs to be evidence that there was intent on Zimmerman’s part to commit a crime.

Forum List

Back