White man shoots innocent black teen....

LOL! Yeah - Swallow - I really, really believe you. :lol: I'll bet you're the toughest swallower behind your keyboard right now. :lol:

Hows the shit videos working for you little girl? You like watch other chicks take shits?

That's pretty fucking strange..no?

In any case..faggot..no swallow for you.

You can't make it through a single post without bringing up your deviant interests can you, Swallow? Maybe an occupational hazard, SWALLOW?

You're still a tough-guy, right? Just checking, SWALLOW.

"My" deviant interests?

Another poster here found a disgusting website you put up with asian girls shitting.

What the fuck is wrong with you man? Really?

It's disgusting.

How you still post here is beyond me.

Why the assumption of innocence?

fyi, when the cops got there, Zimmerman had a bloody nose.

and if the cops thought for one moment that he had murdered the kid, they would have cuffed him there.

but since people scream racism at the drop of the hat, the Feds are now involved and Zimmerman will be found guilty no matter what.

They also found an innocent dead black kid. Who did nothing. Who had no record. They also had a tape of Zimmerman saying he was following the innocent kid. And..it seems Zimmerman, who was armed, confronted a kid, who was unarmed and who had EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO BE WHERE HE WAS..then SHOT HIM.

Why he isn't in jail..is beyond any sort of logic at all.

Zimmerman's bloody nose is not thus far compelling evidence.

Zimmerman on the ground. Blood. Something more transpired than what most everyone here is assuming

and if the cops thought for one moment that he had murdered the kid, they would have cuffed him there.

but since people scream racism at the drop of the hat, the Feds are now involved and Zimmerman will be found guilty no matter what.

They also found an innocent dead black kid. Who did nothing.

don't know that. no evidence yet to say young man did nothing

the kid is innocent until proven

but

since the cops walked away, Zimmerman is not guilty either.

They also found an innocent dead black kid. Who did nothing.

don't know that. no evidence yet to say young man did nothing

Well..they kept the body for three days without informing the parents. How long they keep Zimmerman?

Oh yeah..he was released.

They also found an innocent dead black kid. Who did nothing. Who had no record. They also had a tape of Zimmerman saying he was following the innocent kid. And..it seems Zimmerman, who was armed, confronted a kid, who was unarmed and who had EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO BE WHERE HE WAS..then SHOT HIM.

Why he isn't in jail..is beyond any sort of logic at all.

Zimmerman on the ground. Blood. Something more transpired than what most everyone here is assuming

Yeah..at the very least he walked up..armed on a kid who was, by ZIMMERMAN'S own admission, running away from him.

Dunno..pal. But if a guy walks up on me, that's been chasing me with a gun..and no badge..

He's getting hit.

Yeah..at the very least he walked up..armed on a kid who was, by ZIMMERMAN'S own admission, running away from him.

Dunno..pal. But if a guy walks up on me, that's been chasing me with a gun..and no badge..

He's getting hit.

are you seriously going to tell me that an overweight middle aged man ran down a thin teenager?

Then had the balls to throw at a man with a gun?

:lol:

Anytime you feel you got the stones to make me leave, shit lover, come on down.

Oh, now you're a tough-guy, Swallow? That's hilarious. But you shouldn't need me to inflict pain and humiliation on you (no matter how much fun that would be) to reach the conclusion that if you have disdain for our UNION you should find somewhere else to live. Do you lack the courage of your convictions? NY is not a nation unto itself. If you don't want to be an AMERICAN, then get the fuck out of AMERICA. Even a moron like you should be able to understand that much.

Texas is not wanting to be a part of the Union....for the second time.

Really? When was that vote taken?

He's getting hit.

I fail to find over half the shit you post as if it were factual.

Why do you never post links to your claims?

:eusa_shhh:

He's getting hit.

are you seriously going to tell me that an overweight middle aged man ran down a thin teenager?

Then had the balls to throw at a man with a gun?

:lol:

You know..

The guy shot and killed an unarmed teenager. And one not involved in any crimes.

That's all that germane at this point. Zimmerman should be in jail until they sort this out.

Simple as that.

Hows the shit videos working for you little girl? You like watch other chicks take shits?

That's pretty fucking strange..no?

In any case..faggot..no swallow for you.

You can't make it through a single post without bringing up your deviant interests can you, Swallow? Maybe an occupational hazard, SWALLOW?

"My" deviant interests?

Another poster here found a disgusting website you put up with asian girls shitting.

It's disgusting.

Yes, YOUR deviant interests, since I never brought up any such wierdness and since you are lying your ass off about any website. Why would a tough-guy need to lie like a little pussy, SWALLOW? That doesn't seem very 'tough' does it, SWALLOW?

He's getting hit.

There's links all over this thread. Including the calls to police.

Gosh.

He's getting hit.

...with your purse

The guy shot and killed an unarmed teenager. And one not involved in any crimes.

who said the young man was involved in a crime?

No one disputes that Zimmerman called police from his SUV, then left it and encountered Trayvon on foot as the teenager returned from a 7-Eleven candy run.

Before an officer arrived, Trayvon and Zimmerman got into a fight, according to police, and witnesses heard one or both calling for help, and Zimmerman shot Trayvon once with a 9 mm handgun.

Zimmerman told police he acted in self-defense. Police found blood on his face and the back of his head as well as grass on the back of his shirt.
George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

He's getting hit.

There's links all over this thread. Including the calls to police.

Gosh.
no links to anything that say half the shit you post

"My" deviant interests?

It's disgusting.

Yes, YOUR deviant interests, since I never brought up any such wierdness and since you are lying your ass off about any website. Why would a tough-guy need to lie like a little pussy, SWALLOW? That doesn't seem very 'tough' does it, SWALLOW?

Lie about what?

And faggot? Still no swallow for you.

Conservatives like you should spend their time looking in glory holes.

But you..like to look at teenage asian girls, shitting.

Why is that?

He's getting hit.

the Hispanic man was chasing the kid with a gun in his hand? Where did you get this? Chasing? where did you get that?

Police have released little information about what happened that night and no details about how Trayvon and Zimmerman came to be face to face.

No one disputes that Zimmerman called police from his SUV, then left it and encountered Trayvon on foot as the teenager returned from a 7-Eleven candy run.

Before an officer arrived, Trayvon and Zimmerman got into a fight, according to police, and witnesses heard one or both calling for help, and Zimmerman shot Trayvon once with a 9 mm handgun.

George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

post one link that backs up what you post. one link

Forum List

Back