White man shoots innocent black teen....

They also found an innocent dead black kid. Who did nothing. Who had no record. They also had a tape of Zimmerman saying he was following the innocent kid. And..it seems Zimmerman, who was armed, confronted a kid, who was unarmed and who had EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO BE WHERE HE WAS..then SHOT HIM.

Why he isn't in jail..is beyond any sort of logic at all.

Zimmerman's bloody nose is not thus far compelling evidence.

Zimmerman on the ground. Blood. Something more transpired than what most everyone here is assuming

might have been victim's, or the victim lunging for the gun. Not yet mentioned could be a defense of incapacity for Zimmerman. Zimmerman was not in his home, he was "patrolling" the community. His status as neighborhood "watch" is an issue also. He appears to have left his vehicle voluntarily; was he then in fear of deadly force? WHY nor drive to a police station? It is REPORTED he called 9/11, was advised to LAY OFF. By the time police were in the scene, the teenager was dead, by Zimmerman's hand.

"My" deviant interests?

Another poster here found a disgusting website you put up with asian girls shitting.

What the fuck is wrong with you man? Really?

It's disgusting.

How you still post here is beyond me.

Yes, YOUR deviant interests, since I never brought up any such wierdness and since you are lying your ass off about any website. Why would a tough-guy need to lie like a little pussy, SWALLOW? That doesn't seem very 'tough' does it, SWALLOW?

Lie about what?

And faggot? Still no swallow for you.

Conservatives like you should spend their time looking in glory holes.

But you..like to look at teenage asian girls, shitting.

Why is that?

More lies, tough-guy? That's not very 'tough' of you, SWALLOW. Gonna have to conclude that you are a lying little pussy, SWALLOW. So much for the 'tough-guy' bit. I guess lying is more important to you, SWALLOW. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more from someone named SWALLOW.

USMB police today also challenged reports on USMB, in which Mary Ravi and Sallow Puss, said posters largely ignored their whack-a-doodle claims, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

USMB Police said they twice tried to interview the two lunatics without success, and the third time, they wrote a very short sworn statement saying, "na, na, na, na, na, na..."

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Zimmerman's bloody nose is not thus far compelling evidence.

Zimmerman on the ground. Blood. Something more transpired than what most everyone here is assuming

might have been victim's, or the victim lunging for the gun. Not yet mentioned could be a defense of incapacity for Zimmerman. Zimmerman was not in his home, he was "patrolling" the community. His status as neighborhood "watch" is an issue also. He appears to have left his vehicle voluntarily; was he then in fear of deadly force? WHY nor drive to a police station? It is REPORTED he called 9/11, was advised to LAY OFF. By the time police were in the scene, the teenager was dead, by Zimmerman's hand.

yep. so much not known. but no evidence Zimmerman did any of the things posted here

USMB police today also challenged reports on USMB, in which Mary Ravi and Sallow Puss, said posters largely ignored their whack-a-doodle claims, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

USMB Police said they twice tried to interview the two lunatics without success, and the third time, they wrote a very short sworn statement saying, "na, na, na, na, na, na..."

Yes, YOUR deviant interests, since I never brought up any such wierdness and since you are lying your ass off about any website. Why would a tough-guy need to lie like a little pussy, SWALLOW? That doesn't seem very 'tough' does it, SWALLOW?

Lie about what?

Why is that?

More lies, tough-guy? That's not very 'tough' of you, SWALLOW. Gonna have to conclude that you are a lying little pussy, SWALLOW. So much for the 'tough-guy' bit. I guess lying is more important to you, SWALLOW. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more from someone named SWALLOW.

What lies?

A quick google of your handle comes up with a plethora of "scat" sites. And you are the one vying for a homosexual encounter..here..ace..not me.

You make me sick..asshole.

Find a rock and crawl into it.

Yeah..at the very least he walked up..armed on a kid who was, by ZIMMERMAN'S own admission, running away from him.

Dunno..pal. But if a guy walks up on me, that's been chasing me with a gun..and no badge..

He's getting hit.

the Hispanic man was chasing the kid with a gun in his hand? Where did you get this? Chasing? where did you get that?

Police have released little information about what happened that night and no details about how Trayvon and Zimmerman came to be face to face.

No one disputes that Zimmerman called police from his SUV, then left it and encountered Trayvon on foot as the teenager returned from a 7-Eleven candy run.

Before an officer arrived, Trayvon and Zimmerman got into a fight, according to police, and witnesses heard one or both calling for help, and Zimmerman shot Trayvon once with a 9 mm handgun.

George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

post one link that backs up what you post. one link
:eusa_shhh:

Yeah..a guy weighing 250 lbs...and armed with a 9mm gun..chases and confronts a kid who is armed with a bag of skiddles and a can of ice tea. Then shoots him.

Nothing to see here folks. Normal stuff.

why don't you two stop hijacking this thread with your girlie games?

Lie about what?

Why is that?

What lies?

A quick google of your handle comes up with a plethora of "scat" sites. And you are the one vying for a homosexual encounter..here..ace..not me.

Yeah..a guy weighing 250 lbs...and armed with a 9mm gun..chases and confronts a kid who is armed with a bag of skiddles and a can of ice tea. Then shoots him.

what does any of that prove?
goodbye whacko

What lies?

You know what Dante?

Go fuck yourself..asshole.

Lie about what?

Why is that?

What lies?

Being a LYING LITTLE PUSSY can't be good for your 'business,' SWALLOW.

what does any of that prove?
goodbye whacko

It proves that murder is a-okay in your book..you fucking moron.

What lies?

Lying about what?

Google your handle.

It's amazing what comes up..you fucking faggot.

What lies?

You know what Dante?

Too late to try and go back to 'tough-guy' now, SWALLOW. You are firmly set on 'LYING LITTLE PUSSY.'

What lies?

Lying about what?

Google your handle.

You kinda wish you hadn't started in with all these lies now don't you, pussy?

You know what Dante?

Too late to try and go back to 'tough-guy' now, SWALLOW. You are firmly set on 'LYING LITTLE PUSSY.'

Says the guy who likes to watch asian girls shitting and keeps asking a straight guy for a "swallow".

Gosh man.

At least you ain't embarrassed about it!

There is that!

You know what Dante?

Says the guy who likes to watch asian girls shitting and keeps asking a straight guy for a "swallow".

Gosh man.

At least you ain't embarrassed about it!

There is that!

Keep lying, SWALLOW, make sure everyone sees what a little pussy you are.

Lying about what?

Google your handle.

You kinda wish you hadn't started in with all these lies now don't you, pussy?

What lies?

You post that "shit"..literally.

To late to hide from it now.

Gosh. Faggot.

Now you've lied so many times you can't figure a way out of this hole you've dug for yourself, huh SWALLOW? If you weren't such a lying little pussy to start with you wouldn't be in this mess, SWALLOW.

Forum List

Back