White man shoots innocent black teen....

Lying, is exactly what you are doing, SWALLOW, and you know it, SWALLOW. Now you are desperate to find a way out. Your little pussy lies have changed as you've tried to find a way out, SWALLOW. Now you are hoping that your linguistic ignorance can save you, right SWALLOW? It would have been easier for you not to be a lying little pussy in the first place, SWALLOW.

Man..you keep begging and I keep refusing. I ain't going to let you swallow my jiz little girl. But heck..for the listening audience..

Why do you like the jiz of straight men so much?

And why do you like to fecal matter of under aged asian girls so much?

You seem to be into excretions..and it ain't healthy.

Get help.

Fag.

Is there anything else to the act, SWALLOW, or do you just repeat the same lie over and over and hope people eventually get bored and stop noticing what a little pussy you are?

What lie, little girl? Specifically? Is it a lie that you keep asking to swallow my jiz? No. You are doing it in every post.

Is it a lie that if you google "Unkotare"..a bunch of scat sites show up? Well..give it a shot.

Anyone.

Fun stuff.

can't have a hearing without charges, can't have charges without an investigation

that's generally what happens in this sort of case.

Ah so..when a killer is found over a dead body..the best practice is to let him go until everything is "figured out"?

Gee..I am glad I don't live in Florida. When a person shoots another person in NYC..they generally hold the shooter.

Silly as that sounds.

if i told you i cared, i'd be lying

Are you threating me?

Where's my six shooter.

Meet me in Florida!

It's okay to shoot and murder people who aren't doing anything now?

Okay..this should be fun.

I certainly didn't say that. Trying to disguise your statement as a question is quite the weak ploy.
Try to not be so hysterical about this. It hasn't been proven that anybody is guilty of a crime in this matter, until that happens, you should try to refrain from making the statement "This guy committed a capital crime."
We sort of have a judicial system in this country that considers one innocent until proven guilty. It was created that way to keep people like you from thinking they are the sole decider of innocence and/or guilt.
is that fun enough for you, or do you still want to ignore law, decency, common sense and judicial practice in your haste to declare guilt?

That fine.

Zimmerman should be in jail..awaiting a hearing.

That's generally what happens in these sort of cases.
Again, your reaction is knee-jerking.
See del's post for clarification.

Funny how you go from "This guy committed a capital crime." (which was wrong and you sort of tried to defend until common sense set you straight) to "Zimmerman should be in jail..awaiting a hearing." (Which is also wrong until further actions and activities occur regarding investigation). Back-peddle one already occurred, back-peddle two should follow shortly. Or, you can try yet another plea to be jury and judge whilst ignoring our judicial system.
Having fun yet?

Ah so..when a killer is found over a dead body..the best practice is to let him go until everything is "figured out"?

Gee..I am glad I don't live in Florida. When a person shoots another person in NYC..they generally hold the shooter.

Silly as that sounds.

Are you threating me?

Where's my six shooter.

Meet me in Florida!

i never go south of rhode island if i can help it

Has anyone paid attention to this story lately?

The family of a Florida teen fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer last month is speaking out, saying that the shooting was unprovoked —and racially motivated.

Stories from

Josh Lucas Marries
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein Want to Adopt a Child with Special Needs
Jessica Simpson Expresses Thanks for 'Dream' Baby Shower
Jersey Shore Will Return for Season 6
Hugh Grant Likes Daughter Tabitha 'Very Much'
Trayvon Martin, 17, was killed by George Zimmerman in a Sanford, Fla., gated community on the evening of Feb. 26 as he returned from a trip to a local 7-Eleven. Martin and his father were visiting family friends there. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self defense, and has not been charged with a crime.
Video: Mom: Teen targeted due to of ‘color of his skin’ (on this page)
But Martin's family is pointing to 911 calls released by police on Friday that they say depict a terrified teenager who was being chased by Zimmerman. Martin was found face down, unarmed, with a bag of Skittles and an iced tea.

“(Zimmerman) was reacting to the color of his skin,’’ Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer on Monday. “He committed no crime. My son wasn’t doing anything but walking on the sidewalk, and I just don’t understand why this situation got out of control.’’

Mom: Trayvon Martin was killed because of 'the color of his skin' - TODAY People - TODAY.com

According to the person who shot the teen, he'd seen him walking through the neighborhood and thought he was acting "suspiciously". He then calls 911 to report the teen and the police asked him if he was following the kid. He replied "yes" and the police then told him to quit.

A bit later, another 911 call is made and the caller tells police that she hears someone yelling for help (the teen), and it's shortly after that when a gunshot is heard.

The teen was found face down, dead, with an ice tea and a bag of Skittles in his hand.

To date? The person who shot the teen, a man named Zimmerman is STILL walking free, and no charges have been filed.

Do you think that if a black adult had shot a white teen, that the result would have been the same?

Possibly. What the Kids Family really needs is a Witness. That said, I think the Shooting was unprovoked and the Kid was Murdered.

Man..you keep begging and I keep refusing. I ain't going to let you swallow my jiz little girl. But heck..for the listening audience..

Why do you like the jiz of straight men so much?

And why do you like to fecal matter of under aged asian girls so much?

You seem to be into excretions..and it ain't healthy.

Get help.

Fag.

Is there anything else to the act, SWALLOW, or do you just repeat the same lie over and over and hope people eventually get bored and stop noticing what a little pussy you are?

What lie, little girl? Specifically? Is it a lie that you keep asking to swallow my jiz? No. You are doing it in every post.

Is it a lie that if you google "Unkotare"..a bunch of scat sites show up? Well..give it a shot.

Anyone.

Fun stuff.

So you are going to plead ignorance to try and find a way out, eh SWALLOW? Hope no one notices how your story has changed? Maybe next time you won't act like a lying little pussy and have to go to all this trouble, SWALLOW. Learn your lesson, SWALLOW.

That fine.

can't have a hearing without charges, can't have charges without an investigation

Silly as that sounds.

In NYC they throw you in jail for Self Defense. The best thing you can do here, after an attack, is keep moving. :eek:

I certainly didn't say that. Trying to disguise your statement as a question is quite the weak ploy.
Try to not be so hysterical about this. It hasn't been proven that anybody is guilty of a crime in this matter, until that happens, you should try to refrain from making the statement "This guy committed a capital crime."
We sort of have a judicial system in this country that considers one innocent until proven guilty. It was created that way to keep people like you from thinking they are the sole decider of innocence and/or guilt.
is that fun enough for you, or do you still want to ignore law, decency, common sense and judicial practice in your haste to declare guilt?

That fine.

Funny how you go from "This guy committed a capital crime." (which was wrong and you sort of tried to defend until common sense set you straight) to "Zimmerman should be in jail..awaiting a hearing." (Which is also wrong until further actions and activities occur regarding investigation). Back-peddle one already occurred, back-peddle two should follow shortly. Or, you can try yet another plea to be jury and judge whilst ignoring our judicial system.
Having fun yet?

Capital punishment in Florida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems that they do consider murder a capital crime in Florida.

And it seems that on it's face..Zimmerman pursued a teenager, who was unarmed, who was not involved in any illegal activity..confronted him and shot him.

So on it's face..it seems like murder.

At the very least..he should be in jail.

Silly me.

Part of the social compact is that the police will do their best to keep assholes from killing you. But if they do..they will arrest them.

Guess in Florida..they have a different idea about that.
I guess they should be more like the Respooblik of Texas, where, according to some, if a person looks at you sideways, you simply blow 'em away with your six shooter.

You flamming [sic] liberal, you.

It's the civilized thing to do.

Next up. Can close relatives really git hitched?
In Texas, first cousin marriage was legal until 2005. Of course, it's still legal in New York, so ... :eusa_shifty:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Anyone.

Fun stuff.

So you are going to plead ignorance to try and find a way out, eh SWALLOW? Hope no one notices how your story has changed? Maybe next time you won't act like a lying little pussy and have to go to all this trouble, SWALLOW. Learn your lesson, SWALLOW.

What lesson?

That you like to suck dick and watch asian girls take shits?

Yes..it was painful.

Fag.

Anyone.

Fun stuff.

What lesson?

That you like to suck dick and watch asian girls take shits?

Yes..it was painful.

Fag.

It's not working, SWALLOW. Everyone still sees that you are a lying little pussy.

why don't you two stop hijacking this thread with your girlie games?

What lies?

A quick google of your handle comes up with a plethora of "scat" sites. And you are the one vying for a homosexual encounter..here..ace..not me.

You make me sick..asshole.

Find a rock and crawl into it.

You know what Dante?

Go fuck yourself..asshole.

So that's a yes for when you come out west? cool.

Do you play softball?

:eusa_angel:

But see, the thing I'm still wondering is why the police didn't check the shooter to see if he was impaired (drunk or stoned), as well as why wasn't there a bit more investigation into this?

Never mind the fact that this idiot Zimmerman is still running around free, with no charges filed against him.

The police told him what to say. That is why they are not pursing this. Also, they told the victims family he was clean. Another lie.

Someone screwed up here big time. How dare this black kid walk to that house in a gated community.

The dispatcher told the shooter to NOT approach the kid. He did, they fought (as would I) and he begged for his life until he was shot and killed.

Zimmerman is a murderer. Period but its florida so of course the cops did nothing. Its fucking amazing to me.

Silly as that sounds.

Sallow now has an open invitation to share a pizza at Santarp's West after a game of softball.

:D

That fine.

Having fun yet?

Capital punishment in Florida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems that they do consider murder a capital crime in Florida.

And it seems that on it's face..Zimmerman pursued a teenager, who was unarmed, who was not involved in any illegal activity..confronted him and shot him.

So on it's face..it seems like murder.

At the very least..he should be in jail.
And since you are in NYC and not a member of the investigating police department why should I (or anybody else) trust that you have all the facts surrounding the incident?
Your words, "And it seems that on it's face", somehow, I think arrests, criminal charges and incarceration require just a tad bit more than "seems".
I'm not defending Mr Zimmerman, I'm defending the law and how one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. it also requires a certain amount of evidence prior to charging a person with a crime and holding them in a jail cell. If that level of evidence is met, Mr Zimmerman will be arrested, charged and maybe held in a jail cell. Your outrage expressed on an internet message board meets none of that criteria.

The case shook me up a bit. Not because I'm all that surprised, sad to say it. Moreso though because Trayvon looks a lot like a close relative of mine. Hit home. From what I heard he was a good kid and had a stable home. The Zimmerman guy had been in trouble with the Law before and had a drinking problem. My guess is he wasn't too bright of a person and that that night he wanted a chance to be a hero. This will probably turn into a miscarriage of justice almost for sure. I think there is a possibility that there is a racial element to it, but I think the bigger picture here is the "look-out-for-one-another" attitude some law enforcement officers have and the fact that no matter how meaningless the officer's job some people just shouldn't ever be allowed within 500 feet of a badge with their name on it.

What badge? He named himself "captain" of a neighborhood watch. It was not his job to approach that kid, but like the shooter said, "they always get away".

There is no doubt this was racial. None. A witness was walking his dog. I wonder why that "captain" didnt say he was suspicious.

Its sickening and will be hard for republicans to defend, but they will try.

well dante..ol' bean. I will be in california around july 2nd of this year for a family wedding.

Maybe we can meet up for a few beers..or something. :d

i have always been up with meeting message board denizens. I've never been one to hide. I would love to share a brew with you or anyone else who will step out fro behind the curtain.

:cool:

I've sat outside with a sign in one city after posting where i'd be. People are funny. I've been stalked by crazies, one even came by where i was working. But most message board denizens are ok.

You? You ok? Or a tough guy?

:d

Lee's department said it plans on passing its investigation over to the state's attorney office to determine whether to press charges against Zimmerman. Page 3: Treyvon Martin Neighborhood Watch Shooting: 911 Tapes Send Mom Crying From Room - ABC News
The SA will thus decide if criminal charges are warranted.

He shot a guy in cold blood.

There's no reason he should be out and about.
Varying witness accounts & OF COURSE the shooter claims self defense.

you are allowed to shoot someone in florida when your life is in danger. How is HIS life in danger when he was told to NOT approach that kid. He did and got into it with him. If I was that kid and some idiot in jeans came to me for no reason saying I was being "suspicious" we would have gotten into as well.

Fuck him and I hope he burns. I doubt he will since the police coaxed him into what to say and got busted doing it.

Forum List

Back