White man shoots innocent black teen....

Too late to try and go back to 'tough-guy' now, SWALLOW. You are firmly set on 'LYING LITTLE PUSSY.'

Says the guy who likes to watch asian girls shitting and keeps asking a straight guy for a "swallow".

Gosh man.

At least you ain't embarrassed about it!

There is that!

Keep lying, SWALLOW, make sure everyone sees what a little pussy you are.

Lying?

I ain't the only one that found it..fag.

Anyone can do it too.

Google "Unkotare".

Zimmerman on the ground. Blood. Something more transpired than what most everyone here is assuming

Yeah..at the very least he walked up..armed on a kid who was, by ZIMMERMAN'S own admission, running away from him.

Dunno..pal. But if a guy walks up on me, that's been chasing me with a gun..and no badge..

He's getting hit.

are you seriously going to tell me that an overweight middle aged man ran down a thin teenager?

Then had the balls to throw at a man with a gun?

:lol:

Since when is the late 20s middle-aged?

Anytime you feel you got the stones to make me leave, shit lover, come on down.

Oh, now you're a tough-guy, Swallow? That's hilarious. But you shouldn't need me to inflict pain and humiliation on you (no matter how much fun that would be) to reach the conclusion that if you have disdain for our UNION you should find somewhere else to live. Do you lack the courage of your convictions? NY is not a nation unto itself. If you don't want to be an AMERICAN, then get the fuck out of AMERICA. Even a moron like you should be able to understand that much.

Yeah..I am a tough guy. Any time you wanna check that theory out..you perverted shit lover..you come on down. You like to watch little asian girls take shits, don't ya? Ya fucking faggot.

Go fuck yourself..sicko.

Looks like we got a homophobe on our hands folks!

Says the guy who likes to watch asian girls shitting and keeps asking a straight guy for a "swallow".

Gosh man.

At least you ain't embarrassed about it!

There is that!

Lying?

Anyone can do it too.

Google "Unkotare".

Lying, is exactly what you are doing, SWALLOW, and you know it, SWALLOW. Now you are desperate to find a way out. Your little pussy lies have changed as you've tried to find a way out, SWALLOW. Now you are hoping that your linguistic ignorance can save you, right SWALLOW? It would have been easier for you not to be a lying little pussy in the first place, SWALLOW.

Anytime you feel you got the stones to make me leave, shit lover, come on down.

Oh, now you're a tough-guy, Swallow? That's hilarious. But you shouldn't need me to inflict pain and humiliation on you (no matter how much fun that would be) to reach the conclusion that if you have disdain for our UNION you should find somewhere else to live. Do you lack the courage of your convictions? NY is not a nation unto itself. If you don't want to be an AMERICAN, then get the fuck out of AMERICA. Even a moron like you should be able to understand that much.

Texas is not wanting to be a part of the Union....for the second time.

I've often wondered why they wanted to be a part of this mess in the first place...

Lying?

Anyone can do it too.

Google "Unkotare".

Lying, is exactly what you are doing, SWALLOW, and you know it, SWALLOW. Now you are desperate to find a way out. Your little pussy lies have changed as you've tried to find a way out, SWALLOW. Now you are hoping that your linguistic ignorance can save you, right SWALLOW? It would have been easier for you not to be a lying little pussy in the first place, SWALLOW.

Man..you keep begging and I keep refusing. I ain't going to let you swallow my jiz little girl. But heck..for the listening audience..

Why do you like the jiz of straight men so much?

And why do you like to fecal matter of under aged asian girls so much?

You seem to be into excretions..and it ain't healthy.

Get help.

Fag.

Texas is not wanting to be a part of the Union....for the second time.

I've often wondered why they wanted to be a part of this mess in the first place...

It's a free country..ace.

As in you and everyone else who hates this place is free to leave.

Doesn't matter.

This guy committed a capital crime. No reason he should be walking around free.

Really?
He committed a capital crime? I hear a sound that resembles knees jerking.
Who declared you jury and judge?

Himself. He's a flamming liberal. They always know whats best for everybody. :lol:

Silly me.

Part of the social compact is that the police will do their best to keep assholes from killing you. But if they do..they will arrest them.

Guess in Florida..they have a different idea about that.

Doesn't matter.

This guy committed a capital crime. No reason he should be walking around free.

Really?

It's okay to shoot and murder people who aren't doing anything now?

Okay..this should be fun.

I certainly didn't say that. Trying to disguise your statement as a question is quite the weak ploy.
Try to not be so hysterical about this. It hasn't been proven that anybody is guilty of a crime in this matter, until that happens, you should try to refrain from making the statement "This guy committed a capital crime."
We sort of have a judicial system in this country that considers one innocent until proven guilty. It was created that way to keep people like you from thinking they are the sole decider of innocence and/or guilt.
is that fun enough for you, or do you still want to ignore law, decency, common sense and judicial practice in your haste to declare guilt?

Really?

I certainly didn't say that. Trying to disguise your statement as a question is quite the weak ploy.
Try to not be so hysterical about this. It hasn't been proven that anybody is guilty of a crime in this matter, until that happens, you should try to refrain from making the statement "This guy committed a capital crime."
We sort of have a judicial system in this country that considers one innocent until proven guilty. It was created that way to keep people like you from thinking they are the sole decider of innocence and/or guilt.
is that fun enough for you, or do you still want to ignore law, decency, common sense and judicial practice in your haste to declare guilt?

That fine.

Zimmerman should be in jail..awaiting a hearing.

That's generally what happens in these sort of cases.

That fine.

can't have a hearing without charges, can't have charges without an investigation

that's generally what happens in this sort of case.

Really?

Himself. He's a flamming liberal. They always know whats best for everybody. :lol:

Silly me.

Part of the social compact is that the police will do their best to keep assholes from killing you. But if they do..they will arrest them.

I guess they should be more like the Respooblik of Texas, where, according to some, if a person looks at you sideways, you simply blow 'em away with your six shooter.

You flamming [sic] liberal, you.

That fine.

can't have a hearing without charges, can't have charges without an investigation

Ah so..when a killer is found over a dead body..the best practice is to let him go until everything is "figured out"?

Gee..I am glad I don't live in Florida. When a person shoots another person in NYC..they generally hold the shooter.

Silly as that sounds.

Lying?

Anyone can do it too.

Google "Unkotare".

Man..you keep begging and I keep refusing. I ain't going to let you swallow my jiz little girl. But heck..for the listening audience..

Why do you like the jiz of straight men so much?

And why do you like to fecal matter of under aged asian girls so much?

You seem to be into excretions..and it ain't healthy.

Get help.

Fag.

Is there anything else to the act, SWALLOW, or do you just repeat the same lie over and over and hope people eventually get bored and stop noticing what a little pussy you are?

Silly me.

I guess they should be more like the Respooblik of Texas, where, according to some, if a person looks at you sideways, you simply blow 'em away with your six shooter.

You flamming [sic] liberal, you.

It's the civilized thing to do.

Next up. Can close relatives really git hitched?

That fine.

Ah so..when a killer is found over a dead body..the best practice is to let him go until everything is "figured out"?

Gee..I am glad I don't live in Florida. When a person shoots another person in NYC..they generally hold the shooter.

Silly as that sounds.

if i told you i cared, i'd be lying

Forum List

Back