White man shoots innocent black teen....

Ditto.

But, I still believe this guy deserves a fair trial.

Immie
Of course he does. At this point it sounds as if he won't be put on trial....and that is just wrong, imo.

It needs to be taken into account whether or not he gave the kid a fair trial.

That doesn't even make sense, Ravi.

Even for you!

Immie

Even for Ravi? Now that's something. Ravi has the deserved rep for being the most whack-a-doodle leftist on every message board I've been on.

The kid didn't get a fair trial. A jury of one sentenced him to death.

Did I mention that I think vigilantes are bad for society?

except when the vigilantes are going after white people and Tea Party Lunatics. You just about backed people physically harming Bush admin persons.

Your craziness knows little bounds.

ltr

:cool:
dD

I guess if you have nothing else you can fall back on lies.

Assuming there’s evidence he allegedly committed a crime to begin with.

What was Zimmerman’s motive to kill this particular person? Did Zimmerman simply go out and kill the first black person he came across?

If one is going to remove Zimmerman from the context of the Castle Doctrine statute, there needs to be evidence that there was intent on Zimmerman’s part to commit a crime.

Well, if there is no evidence that he committed a crime then he will have ben exonerated even before the trial and no such trial will have been necessary. Although, I suspect he will be better off if he quickly relocates to a new state. While he lives where he does now, he will be constantly looking over his shoulder.

Immie

What was Zimmerman’s motive to kill this particular person? Did Zimmerman simply go out and kill the first black person he came across?

If one is going to remove Zimmerman from the context of the Castle Doctrine statute, there needs to be evidence that there was intent on Zimmerman’s part to commit a crime.

Well, if there is no evidence that he committed a crime then he will have ben exonerated even before the trial and no such trial will have been necessary. Although, I suspect he will be better off if he quickly relocates to a new state. While he lives where he does now, he will be constantly looking over his shoulder.

Immie

Yep, he may look threatening to someone else and they may have to stand their ground.

Of course he does. At this point it sounds as if he won't be put on trial....and that is just wrong, imo.

It needs to be taken into account whether or not he gave the kid a fair trial.

That doesn't even make sense, Ravi.

Even for you!

Immie

Even for Ravi? Now that's something. Ravi has the deserved rep for being the most whack-a-doodle leftist on every message board I've been on.

She hates 'hatters.' Looks like she likes 'hatters' as many hats as she uses in here avvy.

The kid didn't get a fair trial. A jury of one sentenced him to death.

Did I mention that I think vigilantes are bad for society?

except when the vigilantes are going after white people and Tea Party Lunatics. You just about backed people physically harming Bush admin persons.

Your craziness knows little bounds.

ltr

dD

I guess if you have nothing else you can fall back on lies.

peace. It's been done before. :lol:

The Castle Doctrine when he saw a teenager outside his home? IF there is any evidence the victim came NEAR Zimmerman's home, it is absent. It appears ZIMMERMAN went outside against advice from the 911 call personnel. That is not meant to conclude the teenager, who was much smaller than the killer did not create a fear "of deadly force" of course; that would require the smaller male to be beating him senseless. And Zimmerman to be unable to shoot to wound. The only person accosted was the victim, THUS FAR.

Immie

Yep, he may look threatening to someone else and they may have to stand their ground.

Good point. Sauce for the gander, and all.

The Castle Doctrine when he saw a teenager outside his home? IF there is any evidence the victim came NEAR Zimmerman's home, it is absent. It appears ZIMMERMAN went outside against advice from the 911 call personnel. That is not meant to conclude the teenager, who was much smaller than the killer did not create a fear "of deadly force" of course; that would require the smaller male to be beating him senseless. And Zimmerman to be unable to shoot to wound. The only person accosted was the victim, THUS FAR.

In Florida, the castle doctrine is moot. You only need to feel threatened. Not sure how Zimmerman felt threatened by a kid walking around, but that will probably be good enough for Florida courts.

I think one of these days someone will feel threatened by the IRS collecting taxes and that will also be okay in Florida.

Has anyone paid attention to this story lately?

The family of a Florida teen fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer last month is speaking out, saying that the shooting was unprovoked —and racially motivated.

Stories from

Josh Lucas Marries
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein Want to Adopt a Child with Special Needs
Jessica Simpson Expresses Thanks for 'Dream' Baby Shower
Jersey Shore Will Return for Season 6
Hugh Grant Likes Daughter Tabitha 'Very Much'
Trayvon Martin, 17, was killed by George Zimmerman in a Sanford, Fla., gated community on the evening of Feb. 26 as he returned from a trip to a local 7-Eleven. Martin and his father were visiting family friends there. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self defense, and has not been charged with a crime.
Video: Mom: Teen targeted due to of ‘color of his skin’ (on this page)
But Martin's family is pointing to 911 calls released by police on Friday that they say depict a terrified teenager who was being chased by Zimmerman. Martin was found face down, unarmed, with a bag of Skittles and an iced tea.

“(Zimmerman) was reacting to the color of his skin,’’ Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer on Monday. “He committed no crime. My son wasn’t doing anything but walking on the sidewalk, and I just don’t understand why this situation got out of control.’’

Mom: Trayvon Martin was killed because of 'the color of his skin' - TODAY People - TODAY.com

According to the person who shot the teen, he'd seen him walking through the neighborhood and thought he was acting "suspiciously". He then calls 911 to report the teen and the police asked him if he was following the kid. He replied "yes" and the police then told him to quit.

A bit later, another 911 call is made and the caller tells police that she hears someone yelling for help (the teen), and it's shortly after that when a gunshot is heard.

The teen was found face down, dead, with an ice tea and a bag of Skittles in his hand.

To date? The person who shot the teen, a man named Zimmerman is STILL walking free, and no charges have been filed.

Do you think that if a black adult had shot a white teen, that the result would have been the same?

Why the assumption of innocence?

fyi, when the cops got there, Zimmerman had a bloody nose.

and if the cops thought for one moment that he had murdered the kid, they would have cuffed him there.

but since people scream racism at the drop of the hat, the Feds are now involved and Zimmerman will be found guilty no matter what.

The family of a Florida teen fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer last month is speaking out, saying that the shooting was unprovoked —and racially motivated.

Stories from

Josh Lucas Marries
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein Want to Adopt a Child with Special Needs
Jessica Simpson Expresses Thanks for 'Dream' Baby Shower
Jersey Shore Will Return for Season 6
Hugh Grant Likes Daughter Tabitha 'Very Much'
Trayvon Martin, 17, was killed by George Zimmerman in a Sanford, Fla., gated community on the evening of Feb. 26 as he returned from a trip to a local 7-Eleven. Martin and his father were visiting family friends there. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self defense, and has not been charged with a crime.
Video: Mom: Teen targeted due to of ‘color of his skin’ (on this page)
But Martin's family is pointing to 911 calls released by police on Friday that they say depict a terrified teenager who was being chased by Zimmerman. Martin was found face down, unarmed, with a bag of Skittles and an iced tea.

“(Zimmerman) was reacting to the color of his skin,’’ Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer on Monday. “He committed no crime. My son wasn’t doing anything but walking on the sidewalk, and I just don’t understand why this situation got out of control.’’

Mom: Trayvon Martin was killed because of 'the color of his skin' - TODAY People - TODAY.com

According to the person who shot the teen, he'd seen him walking through the neighborhood and thought he was acting "suspiciously". He then calls 911 to report the teen and the police asked him if he was following the kid. He replied "yes" and the police then told him to quit.

A bit later, another 911 call is made and the caller tells police that she hears someone yelling for help (the teen), and it's shortly after that when a gunshot is heard.

The teen was found face down, dead, with an ice tea and a bag of Skittles in his hand.

To date? The person who shot the teen, a man named Zimmerman is STILL walking free, and no charges have been filed.

Do you think that if a black adult had shot a white teen, that the result would have been the same?

and if the cops thought for one moment that he had murdered the kid, they would have cuffed him there.

but since people scream racism at the drop of the hat, the Feds are now involved and Zimmerman will be found guilty no matter what.

They also found an innocent dead black kid. Who did nothing. Who had no record. They also had a tape of Zimmerman saying he was following the innocent kid. And..it seems Zimmerman, who was armed, confronted a kid, who was unarmed and who had EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO BE WHERE HE WAS..then SHOT HIM.

Why he isn't in jail..is beyond any sort of logic at all.

They also found an innocent dead black kid. Who did nothing. Who had no record. They also had a tape of Zimmerman saying he was following the innocent kid. And..it seems Zimmerman, who was armed, confronted a kid, who was unarmed and who had EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO BE WHERE HE WAS..then SHOT HIM.

Zimmerman's bloody nose is not thus far compelling evidence.

Well Dante..ol' bean. I will be in california around july 2nd of this year for a family wedding.

Maybe we can meet up for a few beers..or something. :D

I have always been up with meeting message board denizens. I've never been one to hide. I would love to share a brew with you or anyone else who will step out fro behind the curtain.

I've sat outside with a sign in one city after posting where I'd be. People are funny. I've been stalked by crazies, one even came by where I was working. but most message board denizens are ok.

you? you ok? or a tough guy?

Yeah..I am a tough guy.

LOL! Yeah - Swallow - I really, really believe you. :lol: I'll bet you're the toughest swallower behind your keyboard right now. :lol:

Hows the shit videos working for you little girl? You like watch other chicks take shits?

That's pretty fucking strange..no?

In any case..faggot..no swallow for you.

You can't make it through a single post without bringing up your deviant interests can you, Swallow? Maybe an occupational hazard, SWALLOW?

You're still a tough-guy, right? Just checking, SWALLOW.

all assumptions

so where did he get the bloody nose?

from the shock wave from shooting?

:lol:

Another "the police acted stoopudly" moment.

sigh

a tragedy occurred so someone has to pay since the black kid must be innocent cuz us evul white people are out to git darky.

They also found an innocent dead black kid. Who did nothing.

don't know that. no evidence yet to say young man did nothing

If you feel compelled to denigrate any state in the Union you can just get the fuck out of my country right now.

Anytime you feel you got the stones to make me leave, shit lover, come on down.

Oh, now you're a tough-guy, Swallow? That's hilarious. But you shouldn't need me to inflict pain and humiliation on you (no matter how much fun that would be) to reach the conclusion that if you have disdain for our UNION you should find somewhere else to live. Do you lack the courage of your convictions? NY is not a nation unto itself. If you don't want to be an AMERICAN, then get the fuck out of AMERICA. Even a moron like you should be able to understand that much.

Texas is not wanting to be a part of the Union....for the second time.

Forum List

Back