White man shoots innocent black teen....

How long after the shooting did they get to the station? My bet is it's at least an hour or more after the shooting.......

And?

Which would mean..that the swelling and black eyes caused by a broken nose would be more pronounced..as with the gash to the back of the head.

Did he also get his laundry done on the way? His shirt has no blood splatters from either the broken nose..or the shot he fired into Trayvon's chest.

How long after the shooting did they get to the station? My bet is it's at least an hour or more after the shooting.......

And?

Which would mean..that the swelling and black eyes caused by a broken nose would be more pronounced..as with the gash to the back of the head.

Did he also get his laundry done on the way? His shirt has no blood splatters from either the broken nose..or the shot he fired into Trayvon's chest.
When I broke my nose, my eyes weren't black nor did it bleed. :confused:

Thanks. I know that people have the absolute right to decline care, but I don't know how that works when someone is in custody. I don't work ED ... I'd like to know how that's handled on our end.

Reports indicate that EMS didn't think it necessary for Zimmerman to be taken to the hospital ... which seems rather odd to me considering he claims his head was repeatedly beaten against a sidewalk.

They can't deny any medical treatment. There is no wavier to sign. I've rode in the back of an ambulance with a couple half crazed handcuffed prisoners, who didn't want treatment after they were involved in a fight.

I'll add one thing more as for head injuries I've knocked mine a few time I was hit in the head with a ball bat once during a fight. The was no blood just a little swelling

*ouch*

Zimmerman's attorney said there was a "gash" large enough to require sutures. I'm just not seeing that in the video. Scalp lacerations, even small ones, do bleed a lot, though.

In the video you can see the young police officer looking at the back of his head.

And?

Maybe the cops let him put steaks on his eyes to make the swelling to away on the ride to the station. And maybe he's wearing a wig, a skin wig on his head to hide the GASH. And maybe he's wearing a false nose to disguise himself.

:lol:

at least.
I saw where police arrived within a minute of the shooting; they were dispatched at 1917. At 1930, paramedics pronounced Martin dead. It would have been after that point they'd have attended to Zimmerman.

I feel much better about the whole thing now that key evidence does seem to have been preserved and the FBI is assisting. We are just going to have a long wait.

Police report doesn't give a time that I saw; just that he was transported after being cleared by EMS.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

They will give a time of arrival to the seine and when they got to the department.
I don't see it in the report, but then again that's labeled as a "partial report".

And?

When I broke my nose, my eyes weren't black nor did it bleed. :confused:

The police report said he was bleeding from the nose. I had my nose broke some time ago..and I had 2 black eyes for several weeks and massive swelling. I looked like Jimmy Durante.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ldVj34Sfo]September Song Jimmy Durante 1955 - YouTube[/ame]

How'd you break it?

Police report doesn't give a time that I saw; just that he was transported after being cleared by EMS.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

They will give a time of arrival to the seine and when they got to the department.
I don't see it in the report, but then again that's labeled as a "partial report".

Didn't you post some report of crime in that area for a year? It had a time stamp on those reports if I am not mistaken.

at least.
I saw where police arrived within a minute of the shooting; they were dispatched at 1917. At 1930, paramedics pronounced Martin dead. It would have been after that point they'd have attended to Zimmerman.

There you have your time however paramedics are not going to pronounce him dead it's not their job to do that.

Last edited:
at least.

There you have your time however paramedics are not going to pronounce him dead it's not their job to do that.

they can do that in the field, given specific criteria (at least here, and apparently in Florida too)

Didn't you post some report of crime in that area for a year? It had a time stamp on those reports if I am not mistaken.
The partial cop report says they arrived on the scene at 19:17 on 2/26/2012. I don't recall their saying what time they got back to the cop station with Zimmerman, though. At the time the report was entered (03:07 on 2/27/2012), Zimmerman was already gone/released, they report.

they can do that in the field, given specific criteria (at least here, and apparently in Florida too)

Interesting find

The man's family says if paramedics had taken him to the hospital right away, he could still be alive.70-year-old Leroy Tarver collapsed on the floor of his Fort Myers home with chest pains a few weeks ago.His family called 9-1-1 and EMS came to help.
70-year-old man declared dead for a second time

Maybe the EMT's should have proceeded to the hospital with trayvon he might be alive today.
Anyway a few states must allow that to take place. EMT aren't trained doctors and should not be allowed to make that determination. They should proceed as fast as possible to the hospital.

Last edited:

Interesting find

The man's family says if paramedics had taken him to the hospital right away, he could still be alive.70-year-old Leroy Tarver collapsed on the floor of his Fort Myers home with chest pains a few weeks ago.His family called 9-1-1 and EMS came to help.
70-year-old man declared dead for a second time

Maybe the EMT's should have proceeded to the hospital with trayvon he might be alive today.
Had a patient pronounced dead by a doctor 3 times before she finally DID die.

I found the link I think you were talking about, but it only goes up to 1920: http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/911CallHistory.pdf

Here, they have to have evidence of lividity ... certain lethal injuries (like decapitation) and ... I forget what else. I don't think they could have just called it like your example (I'd like to know if the doc they were in contact with told them to call it, however).

I helped a paramedic with CPR at an accident I'd witnessed, and it was obvious it was not going to work. With my first compression, blood spurted from her nose and mouth and ears. He still had to take her to the ED to be pronounced.

Last edited:
It does not matter what kind of show the prosecution performs in front of a jury acting out how martin was lured into a murder trap by a racist killer named Zimmerman who chased down & struck Martin first. The case should not go to trial because a jury will never convict Zimmerman. Trying this case & losing will prevent Zimmerman from ever being convicted later even if a clearly detailed video surfaced of the entire incident showing Zimmerman was clearly at fault. Because Zimmerman can't be tried for the same crime twice due to the "Double Jeopardy Law."

There were only 2 eye witnesses who could clearly see & hear who was on top doing the beating & who was on the bottom being beaten while screaming "HELP". These witnesses are un-bias & do not know either of the men who were fighting.

First eye witness (adult male John) saw Martin on top of & beating Zimmerman as Zimmerman yelled "HELP". This is recorded on 911 tape & news crew interviewed this witness on tape within hours.

Second eye witness (black kid walking dog) saw Martin on top of Zimmerman as Zimmerman yelled "HELP". This is also recorded on 911 tape & news crew interviewed this witness on tape within days.

Clearly recorded on 911 tape is a man screaming for help about 20 times so loud it is recorded from inside a home prior to the gunshot.

Police & EMT report confirm injuries on Zimmerman indicating he was struck at least twice.

Zimmerman does not have to testify at the trial.

All the defense attorney has to say is put yourself in Zimmerman's place. You are on your back screaming for help so loud it could clearly be heard over the phone on 911 tape inside a home about 20 times while being beaten by Martin. Martin continued to beat you as you indicated loud & clearly many times you had given up & were begging for help. Would you wait until you had enough damage to your body to show that you had enough? Would you wait until you had enough busted lips, broken teeth, black eyes, busted eyeball, broken nose & busted open head in order to put on a good show before you use your gun? Would you wait to use your gun until you had lost your eyesight from a finger to your eye or a punch that would make you unable to see Martin to shoot him?

It does not matter if half on the jury truly believe Zimmerman could have put up enough of a fight & survived long enough for the police to arrive. At least half of the jury will think I don't want to take a beating until I count enough busted lips, broken teeth, black eyes, busted eyeball, broken nose & busted open head in order to make a good photo and risk losing sight or consciousness thus my ability to shoot my attacker.

It takes all 12 jurors to convict. In cases like this Zimmerman is going to walk free every single time.

Trayvon was such a bad ass..that in one minute (which his cell phone log, 911 log and police log confirm), he had time to attack Zimmerman from behind, which resulted in a "broken" nose (Neat trick), get him to the ground, bash his head against the cement and beat him so badly that in the very SAME minute..Zimmerman..while on the ground and getting his head pounded had the presence of mind to reach into his holster, pull out his automatic (which didn't have the safety on..and a round chambered), shoot Martin dead in the chest and NOT get any blood spatter from that.

Almost super human..on both parts..I tell you what.

One day Zimmerman may get drunk & be recorded telling someone just how he murdered that fucking no limit ****** in a hoodie. If the DA does not charge Zimmerman now they can convict him on that later. If the DA tries him now & loses, Zimmerman can stand on the street corner with a megaphone & shout that to the world & never be convicted for it.

Maybe if he repeats it often enough it will magically become true.

But it is quite true, I hadn't noticed it before but the officer is definitely examining the back of Zimmermans head.
Yes he is, and somehow that "proves" to dante that there is something there to see.

According to the police report there was.........

But to those who want the police to be liars there was no reason for this officer to look at the back of his head like that....

And?

They took his clothes as EVIDENCE.

That's another lie that's being propagated by the lynch mob...that clothing wasn't taken for evidence. It was.
And the police report states that he was bloodied.

It does not matter what kind of show the prosecution performs in front of a jury acting out how martin was lured into a murder trap by a racist killer named Zimmerman who chased down & struck Martin first. The case should not go to trial because a jury will never convict Zimmerman. Trying this case & losing will prevent Zimmerman from ever being convicted later even if a clearly detailed video surfaced of the entire incident showing Zimmerman was clearly at fault. Because Zimmerman can't be tried for the same crime twice due to the "Double Jeopardy Law."

There were only 2 eye witnesses who could clearly see & hear who was on top doing the beating & who was on the bottom being beaten while screaming "HELP". These witnesses are un-bias & do not know either of the men who were fighting.

First eye witness (adult male John) saw Martin on top of & beating Zimmerman as Zimmerman yelled "HELP". This is recorded on 911 tape & news crew interviewed this witness on tape within hours.

Second eye witness (black kid walking dog) saw Martin on top of Zimmerman as Zimmerman yelled "HELP". This is also recorded on 911 tape & news crew interviewed this witness on tape within days.

Clearly recorded on 911 tape is a man screaming for help about 20 times so loud it is recorded from inside a home prior to the gunshot.

Police & EMT report confirm injuries on Zimmerman indicating he was struck at least twice.

Zimmerman does not have to testify at the trial.

All the defense attorney has to say is put yourself in Zimmerman's place. You are on your back screaming for help so loud it could clearly be heard over the phone on 911 tape inside a home about 20 times while being beaten by Martin. Martin continued to beat you as you indicated loud & clearly many times you had given up & were begging for help. Would you wait until you had enough damage to your body to show that you had enough? Would you wait until you had enough busted lips, broken teeth, black eyes, busted eyeball, broken nose & busted open head in order to put on a good show before you use your gun? Would you wait to use your gun until you had lost your eyesight from a finger to your eye or a punch that would make you unable to see Martin to shoot him?

It does not matter if half on the jury truly believe Zimmerman could have put up enough of a fight & survived long enough for the police to arrive. At least half of the jury will think I don't want to take a beating until I count enough busted lips, broken teeth, black eyes, busted eyeball, broken nose & busted open head in order to make a good photo and risk losing sight or consciousness thus my ability to shoot my attacker.

It takes all 12 jurors to convict. In cases like this Zimmerman is going to walk free every single time.

Trayvon was such a bad ass..that in one minute (which his cell phone log, 911 log and police log confirm), he had time to attack Zimmerman from behind, which resulted in a "broken" nose (Neat trick), get him to the ground, bash his head against the cement and beat him so badly that in the very SAME minute..Zimmerman..while on the ground and getting his head pounded had the presence of mind to reach into his holster, pull out his automatic (which didn't have the safety on..and a round chambered), shoot Martin dead in the chest and NOT get any blood spatter from that.

Almost super human..on both parts..I tell you what.

One day Zimmerman may get drunk & be recorded telling someone just how he murdered that fucking no limit ****** in a hoodie. If the DA does not charge Zimmerman now they can convict him on that later. If the DA tries him now & loses, Zimmerman can stand on the street corner with a megaphone & shout that to the world & never be convicted for it.

Hysterical mobs don't give a shit about due process, or the justice system.

They just want to hang someone. Fast.

Forum List

Back