White man shoots innocent black teen....

The police threaten that little boy I am sure of it :doubt:

So what? So what if Trayvon DID have some sort of an upper hand for a split second? The call to his girlfriend was corroborated with the phone company, and that line was active within moments of the shooting. HE felt threatened. HE had every reason to. HE was walking home, minding his own business, in his father's (and thus his own) neighborhood. HE had every right under the contested law to stand HIS ground and question why a grown assed man was following HIM home. WHEN that grown assed man pulled a gun, HE was well within his rights to try to take it away from him before he was KILLED with it. It's a GODDAMNED shame he wasn't successful.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman, who was in EPIC good health before he was released, came back TWENTY FOUR HOURS later with the injuries he claims to have sustained in a momentary scuffle over a gun he should never have pulled in the first place.

WHAT the fuck is WRONG with YOU PEOPLE?

Your basing all of your assumptions on a bias hearsay phone call. Logical people know the first hand eye witness accounts & 911 tapes evidence trumps everything else. No way can you convince 12 people on a jury your story is true beyond a shadow of a doubt.

"All?" The preponderance of evidence made public so far is in my "opinions" favor.

So what? So what if Trayvon DID have some sort of an upper hand for a split second? The call to his girlfriend was corroborated with the phone company, and that line was active within moments of the shooting. HE felt threatened. HE had every reason to. HE was walking home, minding his own business, in his father's (and thus his own) neighborhood. HE had every right under the contested law to stand HIS ground and question why a grown assed man was following HIM home. WHEN that grown assed man pulled a gun, HE was well within his rights to try to take it away from him before he was KILLED with it. It's a GODDAMNED shame he wasn't successful.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman, who was in EPIC good health before he was released, came back TWENTY FOUR HOURS later with the injuries he claims to have sustained in a momentary scuffle over a gun he should never have pulled in the first place.

WHAT the fuck is WRONG with YOU PEOPLE?

Your basing all of your assumptions on a bias hearsay phone call. Logical people know the first hand eye witness accounts & 911 tapes evidence trumps everything else. No way can you convince 12 people on a jury your story is true beyond a shadow of a doubt.

"All?" The preponderance of evidence made public so far is in my "opinions" favor.
I think it was Madison who said the mob is rarely correct, thus the need for the process.

What doesn't make a lot of sense is this.

Trayvon was staying with his father, visiting his Dad's girlfriend. He wasn't exactly familar with this complex. If he was walking along and felt threatened within the complex why call the girlfriend? Wouldn't it make more sense to call his Dad and say "Some yahoo is followiing me, come out here and tell him who I am."

I can see calling the girlfriend to say "There's this mexican guy on my ass, I'm going to fuck him up good." Not calling the girlfriend to say "Someone is following me and I feel threatened."

We think due process is necessary prior to conviction. Sue us. Now grab your torch and grab a few friends...that kid is probably still at his old address, maybe you can get him before he does any more damage...

that is the same kid who put out the you tube vid explaining that HE fit the same description as Trayvon, and how UNSAFE he feels now.

You truly are a graceless cow. Congratulations.
Actually, if I were a witness who made a statement to the cops about the shooting, and based on the mob-mentality of so many, I would be concerned for my safety.

"mob mentality" is the same sort of attempted misdirection that "lynching" is. Congratulations.

We think due process is necessary prior to conviction. Sue us. Now grab your torch and grab a few friends...that kid is probably still at his old address, maybe you can get him before he does any more damage...

that is the same kid who put out the you tube vid explaining that HE fit the same description as Trayvon, and how UNSAFE he feels now.

Actually, if I were a witness who made a statement to the cops about the shooting, and based on the mob-mentality of so many, I would be concerned for my safety.

Yeah....he's also concerned that he fits the stereotype of the kid that got shot AND he feels bad that he didn't go over to help.

It's just sad all around for this kid, imo. I don't think posters should link to his "testimony" as proof of anything because his "testimony" is very neutral.

A red tshirt, huh? How sad that the little boy's parents let him go on TV like that.
In retrospect, I bet they wish he had never been on the tube, now.

But, maybe they didn't know until after the fact.

That is the boy who was on the 911 tapes that the police already released. His sister called 911 & the operator had her put him on the phone to get his statement recorded at the time of the shooting. He for the most part said the same thing on the 911 tape as he did in this video.

"mob mentality" is the same sort of attempted misdirection that "lynching" is. Congratulations.

How dare you!

Without a mob mentality there would be...

no USMB!!!!

:eusa_shhh:

Of course you don't.

It flies in the face of the version you're promoting. I can see why you'd have a problem with that.

Yeah....he's also concerned that he fits the stereotype of the kid that got shot AND he feels bad that he didn't go over to help.

It's just sad all around for this kid, imo. I don't think posters should link to his "testimony" as proof of anything because his "testimony" is very neutral.

wow! Ravi hates kids who rat out there own kind for telling the truth?

what a pitiful excuse for a mom she is. I suspect her run ins with the court system are many

neutral testimony? isn't that what we want? Oh no, Ravi admits wanting biased testimony.

baghed!!!

Last edited:
What doesn't make a lot of sense is this.

Trayvon was staying with his father, visiting his Dad's girlfriend. He wasn't exactly familar with this complex. If he was walking along and felt threatened within the complex why call the girlfriend? Wouldn't it make more sense to call his Dad and say "Some yahoo is followiing me, come out here and tell him who I am."

I can see calling the girlfriend to say "There's this mexican guy on my ass, I'm going to fuck him up good." Not calling the girlfriend to say "Someone is following me and I feel threatened."

Our back door was kicked in while I was at work. My son called his sister, then her ex boyfriend (I worked a county away) after he had a gun to his head. He should have called the police first, but he never experienced anything like that, and on instinct wanted familiar people to respond. What is common knowledge to experienced adults is not so common to very young and inexperienced adults. Given what the police response WAS, I doubt he'd do it differently in the future.

wow! Ravi hates kids who rat out there own kind for telling the truth?

what a pitiful excuse fora mom she is. I suspect her run ins with the court system are many
:mad:

Totally uncalled for. Get a grip.

I have found the whole subject interesting from the perspective that I'm a conservative. Because I don't immediately accept Mr. Zimmerman's story many conservatives have quickly attacked not only my position, but me personally. If this was a clear cut case, they might have a point, but most have admitted we need to see the final report and let the legal process be completed. EVERYONE is just stating an opinion at this point.

I think it was Madison who said the mob is rarely correct, thus the need for the process.

Most perps are in custody or under bond while the "process" plays out. See the problem people have here?

Most perps are in custody or under bond while the "process" plays out. See the problem people have here?

Not when all the evidence says they did nothing wrong. Grabbing at straws is not a reason to keep someone in custody.

Not really. See, I find the law is a clusterfuck just waiting to happen, and it did.

So, although I find what Zimmerman did to be out of control, if that's the law and it is in Florida, then he should not be in custody.

Not everyone who is arrested is tried.

And, if the DA didn't have enough to try him, then the DA should not press charges just to lose - AND never to be able to try him again if something else comes up.

Forum List

Back