White man shoots innocent black teen....

The police threaten that little boy I am sure of it :doubt:

So what? So what if Trayvon DID have some sort of an upper hand for a split second? The call to his girlfriend was corroborated with the phone company, and that line was active within moments of the shooting. HE felt threatened. HE had every reason to. HE was walking home, minding his own business, in his father's (and thus his own) neighborhood. HE had every right under the contested law to stand HIS ground and question why a grown assed man was following HIM home. WHEN that grown assed man pulled a gun, HE was well within his rights to try to take it away from him before he was KILLED with it. It's a GODDAMNED shame he wasn't successful.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman, who was in EPIC good health before he was released, came back TWENTY FOUR HOURS later with the injuries he claims to have sustained in a momentary scuffle over a gun he should never have pulled in the first place.

WHAT the fuck is WRONG with YOU PEOPLE?

I heard his girlfriend has changed her story, I don't know whats that's about nor do I care. But if Trayvon was in fear for his life why didn't he at least call his father. Why didn't he call 911 either those two would give some doubt to Zimmerman's case for self defense. But no he calls his girlfriend in another city.

Hey stupid........his girlfriend called HIM while he was walking around, and she hung up around 5 min before he was shot.

You "heard" that she changed her story, got a link, or is this more unsubstantiated bullshit?

Wanna try again idiot?

Heresy is not generally admissible in court.

So NOW you're in a position to determine which witnesses are hersey and which are telling the truth? Seriously bigreb, STFU. Let's just wait until the report comes out, most likely several weeks from now.

Casey Anthony still in hiding? What is up with Florida?

And, while the possibility of an illegal action is sufficient for the police to arrest and handcuff somebody, which they did in the case of Zimmerman, there has to be sufficient evidence of a crime to put somebody in jail. In this case, the police obviously thought there was not sufficient evidence that Zimmerman committed an illegal act or that justified him being put in jail. And there is no evidence of 'friendship' etc. being involved here. In fact most police officers take a very skeptical view of and disapprove of neighborhood watch vigilantism and such as that.

There are reports now coming out and witnesses saying that some of the cops actually were pretty skeptical. Including Austin Brown's mother who claimed on MSNBC that the cop that interviewed her son claimed he was convinced Zimmerman wasn't acting in self-defense. I think it probably was an issue where some of the cops may have been skeptical but the DA didn't want to press charges unless they had enough evidence. We'll see if more evidence comes out in the coming days...

Here we go, you're doing it again..

"The kid in the video's mom said the cop thought"...

That's like 3x removed from the last piece of evidence you have, which is the kid saying he saw Trayvon on top.

Stick to what you know for sure and let the cops sort it out.

She is as much a witness as anyone else. She stated on television that the officer made the comment in front of her that he believed Zimmerman was not acting in self-defense. It is not hearsay.

The kid never said he saw Trayvon on top.

More people who were involved however are beginning to speak out, this kids mother, the funeral director that inspected Trayvon's body, etc. It's worth at least noting what they've said. We can note that Trayvon was 200 pound senior high school football player (he wasn't) and run our mouths about alleged twitter messages and connections to the black panthers... so I'm sure it's fair to note ACTUAL FACTS like things that are said live on tv by witness... and not made up fabrications.

So what? So what if Trayvon DID have some sort of an upper hand for a split second? The call to his girlfriend was corroborated with the phone company, and that line was active within moments of the shooting. HE felt threatened. HE had every reason to. HE was walking home, minding his own business, in his father's (and thus his own) neighborhood. HE had every right under the contested law to stand HIS ground and question why a grown assed man was following HIM home. WHEN that grown assed man pulled a gun, HE was well within his rights to try to take it away from him before he was KILLED with it. It's a GODDAMNED shame he wasn't successful.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman, who was in EPIC good health before he was released, came back TWENTY FOUR HOURS later with the injuries he claims to have sustained in a momentary scuffle over a gun he should never have pulled in the first place.

WHAT the fuck is WRONG with YOU PEOPLE?

I heard his girlfriend has changed her story, I don't know whats that's about nor do I care. But if Trayvon was in fear for his life why didn't he at least call his father. Why didn't he call 911 either those two would give some doubt to Zimmerman's case for self defense. But no he calls his girlfriend in another city.

Hey stupid........his girlfriend called HIM while he was walking around, and she hung up around 5 min before he was shot.

You "heard" that she changed her story, got a link, or is this more unsubstantiated bullshit?

Wanna try again idiot?

What is her story? Link it, please. I'm sure you must have the transcript of her interview..

And your friend rightwinger in another thread is claiming the gf call ended a minute before the shot.

You guys need to powow about what *facts* you're going to spread around. It would be nice if you all had the same ones.

Meanwhile, link the phone call and the interview with the girlfriend.

This is probably a good time for a coffee break. I don't expect any links, or anything else, at least not for a little bit.

Crickets.

Now I imagine they'll post a bunch of garbage links to people referencing anonymous and 2nd and third hand sources (the girl, who is unnamed, told the police, according to the Sun Sentinel, back in February...)....

Where is the link to the phone call information that shows us the timeline that proves when it ended and how long it lasted?

Hello? Hello???

Wanna try again idiot?

What is her story? Link it, please. I'm sure you must have the transcript of her interview..

And your friend rightwinger in another thread is claiming the gf call ended a minute before the shot.

You guys need to powow about what *facts* you're going to spread around. It would be nice if you all had the same ones.

Meanwhile, link the phone call and the interview with the girlfriend.
He's too fucking stupid to think of that. He's a white guy that hate other whites.

It's not just that...

they don't just hate other whites. They hate the law, and due process, and the police, and truth, and order, and justice.

Heresy is not generally admissible in court.

So NOW you're in a position to determine which witnesses are hersey and which are telling the truth? Seriously bigreb, STFU. Let's just wait until the report comes out, most likely several weeks from now.

Casey Anthony still in hiding? What is up with Florida?

If a person did not see or hear it happen it's heresy.
Second and third party is not generally admissible in court.

Inadmissible as Hearsay legal definition of Inadmissible as Hearsay. Inadmissible as Hearsay synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

The law did set up problems for a situation like this. To me, the burden of proof should be on the shooter and not the dead person. A hold your ground law invites aggressive action.

Save, I think it's not so much the concept, as the way this particular statute is written. The language in this one is so broad, that it basically permits any action, even if it's provocative or irresponsible, so long as it isn't definitively unlawful under some other statute.That's a bit much.

The law did set up problems for a situation like this. To me, the burden of proof should be on the shooter and not the dead person. A hold your ground law invites aggressive action.

Save, I think it's not so much the concept, as the way this particular statute is written. The language in this one is so broad, that it basically permits any action, even if it's provocative or irresponsible, so long as it isn't definitively unlawful under some other statute.That's a bit much.

The notion you don't have to retreat before you defend yourself while being violently attacked is good law.

The notion you don't have to retreat before you defend yourself while being violently attacked is good law.
Yeah, but that isn't what the law says.

Good point. Probably the only positive thing we can discuss on this subject until the grand jury comes back.

It's not just that...

they don't just hate other whites. They hate the law, and due process, and the police, and truth, and order, and justice.

Apple pie also? :D
If you question Zimmerman's account, you're a terrorist.

No, get it right...

if you demand that he be arrested and convicted without due process, and if you insist that any other verdict other than REALLY REALLY GUILTY is WRONG, then you are part of a lynch mob.

That's what lynch mobs do..they don't wait for justice, and if justice is something other than what they think it should be, they ignore it.

Sound familiar? It should. It's the progressive state of being.

Which is EXACTLY what the State's attorney said to the cop who wanted to arrest Zimmerman.

And after that, she probably said "go find me some evidence".

The burden is NEVER on anyone to prove they did NOT do something wrong. We always presume innocence.

This is the USA, and frankly, it's basic logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back