White man shoots innocent black teen....

Apple pie also? :D
If you question Zimmerman's account, you're a terrorist.

No, get it right...

if you demand that he be arrested and convicted without due process, and if you insist that any other verdict other than REALLY REALLY GUILTY is WRONG, then you are part of a lynch mob.

That's what lynch mobs do..they don't wait for justice, and if justice is something other than what they think it should be, they ignore it.

Sound familiar? It should. It's the progressive state of being.
I never said that, Babble, nor do I think anyone else has....sure, they've said he should be arrested, but not that he be convicted without due process. That's more a rightwingloon meme.

I have to say I'm disappointed that you've turned out to be a liar.

I'm not a liar.

Yes, they've said he should be arrested...without due process. They've said he's a murderer, that the *evidence* clearly proves it, that there's corruption, that nobody's investigating, that evidence wasn't taken, that his body wasn't released, that Zimmerman weighed 240 lbs, that he wasn't hurt, that he *hunted*...

Save has even commented that the onus is on Zimmerman to prove his innocence...not the state to prove his guilt.

I'm not the liar here. Not by a long shot.

I'm not a liar.

Yes, they've said he should be arrested...without due process. They've said he's a murderer, that the *evidence* clearly proves it, that there's corruption, that nobody's investigating, that evidence wasn't taken, that his body wasn't released, that Zimmerman weighed 240 lbs, that he wasn't hurt, that he *hunted*...

Save has even commented that the onus is on Zimmerman to prove his innocence...not the state to prove his guilt.

No signs of fighting on the victim's body:

CBS News) SANFORD, Florida - The defense of George Zimmerman rests on a violent fight that he said occurred before he fired the shot that killed Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman is neighborhood watch volunteer at the center of the case. It was almost five weeks that Martin, the unarmed 17-year-old, was killed after Zimmerman found him suspicious. We don't know what happened immediately immediately before the shot was fired. CBS News correspondent Mark Strassman has new evidence in the case.

Trayvon Martin was buried in Miami with a gunshot wound to his chest. But otherwise, according to Richard Kurtz, the funeral director who prepared Martin for burial, his body showed no injuries.

"We could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle [or] there had been a fight," he said. "The hands -- I didn't see any knuckles, bruises or what have you. And that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there."

Last edited:
I'm not a liar.

No save clarified I was speaking of the law needing modificationso that it is easier to take Zimmerman to trial where is guilt can be proved or disproved. Granted, I did word it poorly the first time. Please explain how due process takes place before an arrest?

The law did set up problems for a situation like this. To me, the burden of proof should be on the shooter and not the dead person. A hold your ground law invites aggressive action.
The burden is NEVER on anyone to prove they did NOT do something wrong. We always presume innocence.

This is the USA, and frankly, it's basic logic.

In self-defense cases after a charge is brought up the burden of proof IS actually on the accused to prove self-defense.

Self-defense is an affirmative defense. Zimmerman would affirm he actually shot Trayvon Martin and that shot led to Martin's death. However his defense would be self-defense, thus if he's charged he has to prove that he was acting in self-defense. At least... this is how I understand it.

I'm not a liar.

Arrest doesn't require due process; having a guy that kills unarmed people walking down a street doesn't bother you?

I love the stupidity in liberal identity politics

ht_george_zimmerman_mugshot_jt_120317_wg.jpg

If a white guy had killed George Zimmerman, you KNOW the libs would be going full tilt on it being a "hate crime" of a white man killing an "hispanic" man.

But when Obama is DESPERATE for SOMETHING to distract people with since his war on Women fell flat, and the USSC is handing Obama his head, suddenly an hispanic man becomes a White man in the interests of trumping up a hate crime.

It's extremely telling is it not?

Predict another fail for liberals. As usual, they are WAY OVER REACHING, and most voters are going to be appalled.

How are they over reaching? Oh how about a BOUNTY TO KIDNAP AND MURDER ZIMMERMAN and NO ONE in the Mainstream Media OR the Obama admin even gives a flying flip?

Obama can be bothered to make the comment his son would look like Trayon, but he CAN'T be counted on to say one word about PROPOSED KIDNAPPING AND MURDER?

Or how about the tweeting of the address of an elderly couple who has NOTHING to do with Zimmerman, and those poor people have been forced to flee their home?

Notice, those "OUTRAGED" (when it advantages them politically) over Trayon can't managing a flying flip (ONCE AGAIN) over this?

That's what I call overreaching.

They way liberals are headed, the Paul Wellstone Memorial Debacle is going to seem like the "good old times."

Liberals are inciting such DISGUST in the normal voting public, they are going to be just broadsided when they see the reaction this November.

And the sad thing is liberals don't see that. They really think this is going to get them the election in November, the poor dopes!

I'm not a liar.

Arrest doesn't require due process; having a guy that kills unarmed people walking down a street doesn't bother you?

Why can't you wait until the police finish the investigation before you lynch Zimmerman?

I'm not a liar.

Why can't you wait until the police finish the investigation before you lynch Zimmerman?

The investigation is now with the Special Prosecutor. Reading that the victim had no injuries consistent with a fight seems not to concern many. He has killed once, why do you think Zimmerman won't kill again?

I'm not a liar.

Why did you ignore her point?

I'm not a liar.

I'm pretty sure it bothers most of us; that's why many of us want the law rewritten.

I'm not a liar.

Yes, arrest DOES require due process.

i'm not a liar.

Yes, they've said he should be arrested...without due process. They've said he's a murderer, that the *evidence* clearly proves it, that there's corruption, that nobody's investigating, that evidence wasn't taken, that his body wasn't released, that zimmerman weighed 240 lbs, that he wasn't hurt, that he *hunted*...

Save has even commented that the onus is on zimmerman to prove his innocence...not the state to prove his guilt.

arrest doesn't require due process; having a guy that kills unarmed people walking down a street doesn't bother you?

yes, arrest does require due process.

probable cause.

I'm not a liar.

I'm pretty sure it bothers most of us; that's why many of us want the law rewritten.

The killer is someone, loose & free as a bird.

No signs of fighting on the victim's body:

CBS News) SANFORD, Florida - The defense of George Zimmerman rests on a violent fight that he said occurred before he fired the shot that killed Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman is neighborhood watch volunteer at the center of the case. It was almost five weeks that Martin, the unarmed 17-year-old, was killed after Zimmerman found him suspicious. We don't know what happened immediately immediately before the shot was fired. CBS News correspondent Mark Strassman has new evidence in the case.

Trayvon Martin was buried in Miami with a gunshot wound to his chest. But otherwise, according to Richard Kurtz, the funeral director who prepared Martin for burial, his body showed no injuries.

"We could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle [or] there had been a fight," he said. "The hands -- I didn't see any knuckles, bruises or what have you. And that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there."

Dead people don't bruise. Traumas won't bruise if the heart is not pumping. If he died within minutes of the trauma there would be no bruising.

Zimmerman did not fight back while the victim was beating him to the extent he feared for his life?

Dead people don't bruise. Traumas won't bruise if the heart is not pumping. If he died within minutes of the trauma there would be no bruising.

Zimmerman did not fight back while the victim was beating him to the extent he feared for his life?

No - :cuckoo: - I'm saying that there will be no bruising on Trayvon Martin's body because his heart stopped to suddenly after hitting & being hit.

Awful quick fight. Perhaps that is why Zimmerman required so little medical attention.

The killer is someone, loose & free as a bird.
As he should be. He is not convicted, and there has been no grand jury, because what he did, and corroborated by witnesses, the DA decided not to pursue. Likely because a conviction under Florida law would be very difficult.

No - :cuckoo: - I'm saying that there will be no bruising on Trayvon Martin's body because his heart stopped to suddenly after hitting & being hit.

Awful quick fight. Perhaps that is why Zimmerman required so little medical attention.
The average length of street fights is 90 seconds, so my Krav instructor tells me.

Forum List

Back