White man shoots innocent black teen....

Dude doesn't have any noticeable injuries.

Sad.

a little over half way through the video (50 seconds in), a police officer takes a look at the back of Zimmerman's head .. looking at something on Zimmerman's head. then he asks him to stand back against the wall

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

pay attention people. stop being so R-a-v-i ....looks like a spot or two on back of head. fuzzy video

I think you need to repeat that a few more times.
Maybe if he repeats it often enough it will magically become true.

You know............ABC News just released the video of Zimmerman being booked into the police station on the night of the shooting.

Guess what? No blood on the back of his head, no grass on the back of his shirt either.

And even more shocking? No broken nose.

Nope, sorry, this fucker and the cops who covered for him are all gonna fry.
As Zimmerman wasn't arrested, what was he "booked" for?

Technically, he was arrested/under custody.

I just watched the video, and looked at a still of him standing with his back to the camera. It would be difficult to determine there were no bruises, but you can see there isn't a laceration (at least not a significant one). He may have had a small laceration or abrasion; bleeding from a scalp injury can be pretty impressive, even from small wounds.

I don't believe the police report lied that there was blood on the back of his head, it would have been washed off by the paramedics when they evaluated him at the scene. The news report also says police said paramedics did not recommend that Zimmerman go to the hospital. In any case, he didn't appear as someone who'd just had the snot beat out of them.
Right. And, I was wondering about the 'stitches' claim, too. I'm thinking paramedics don't do stitches.

I just watched the video, and looked at a still of him standing with his back to the camera. It would be difficult to determine there were no bruises, but you can see there isn't a laceration (at least not a significant one). He may have had a small laceration or abrasion; bleeding from a scalp injury can be pretty impressive, even from small wounds.

I don't believe the police report lied that there was blood on the back of his head, it would have been washed off by the paramedics when they evaluated him at the scene. The news report also says police said paramedics did not recommend that Zimmerman go to the hospital. In any case, he didn't appear as someone who'd just had the snot beat out of them.
Right. And, I was wondering about the 'stitches' claim, too. I'm thinking paramedics don't do stitches.

Do they do "Band-aids"?

You know............ABC News just released the video of Zimmerman being booked into the police station on the night of the shooting.

Guess what? No blood on the back of his head, no grass on the back of his shirt either.

And even more shocking? No broken nose.

Nope, sorry, this fucker and the cops who covered for him are all gonna fry.

HE WASN'T BOOKED you fucking idiot.

He was interviewed.

Hey stupid...........you don't wear chrome bracelets when you're just being interviewed.

He was brought in by a police car to the garage, let out (still in cuffs), and then the cops checked him out, and then moved him to another office. They showed him going into the office, still in cuffs, still no blood.

If you've ever been arrested, you'd know that he was booked.

If someone is in the back of a police car they are handcuffed. He wasn't arrested nor booked. If he was arrested, the police report would say so, and say that he was informed of his rights.

It does not matter what kind of show the prosecution performs in front of a jury acting out how martin was lured into a murder trap by a racist killer named Zimmerman who chased down & struck Martin first. The case should not go to trial because a jury will never convict Zimmerman. Trying this case & losing will prevent Zimmerman from ever being convicted later even if a clearly detailed video surfaced of the entire incident showing Zimmerman was clearly at fault. Because Zimmerman can't be tried for the same crime twice due to the "Double Jeopardy Law."

There were only 2 eye witnesses who could clearly see & hear who was on top doing the beating & who was on the bottom being beaten while screaming "HELP". These witnesses are un-bias & do not know either of the men who were fighting.

First eye witness (adult male John) saw Martin on top of & beating Zimmerman as Zimmerman yelled "HELP". This is recorded on 911 tape & news crew interviewed this witness on tape within hours.

Second eye witness (black kid walking dog) saw Martin on top of Zimmerman as Zimmerman yelled "HELP". This is also recorded on 911 tape & news crew interviewed this witness on tape within days.

Clearly recorded on 911 tape is a man screaming for help about 20 times so loud it is recorded from inside a home prior to the gunshot.

Police & EMT report confirm injuries on Zimmerman indicating he was struck at least twice.

Zimmerman does not have to testify at the trial.

All the defense attorney has to say is put yourself in Zimmerman's place. You are on your back screaming for help so loud it could clearly be heard over the phone on 911 tape inside a home about 20 times while being beaten by Martin. Martin continued to beat you as you indicated loud & clearly many times you had given up & were begging for help. Would you wait until you had enough damage to your body to show that you had enough? Would you wait until you had enough busted lips, broken teeth, black eyes, busted eyeball, broken nose & busted open head in order to put on a good show before you use your gun? Would you wait to use your gun until you had lost your eyesight from a finger to your eye or a punch that would make you unable to see Martin to shoot him?

It does not matter if half on the jury truly believe Zimmerman could have put up enough of a fight & survived long enough for the police to arrive. At least half of the jury will think I don't want to take a beating until I count enough busted lips, broken teeth, black eyes, busted eyeball, broken nose & busted open head in order to make a good photo and risk losing sight or consciousness thus my ability to shoot my attacker.

It takes all 12 jurors to convict. In cases like this Zimmerman is going to walk free every single time.

Trayvon was such a bad ass..that in one minute (which his cell phone log, 911 log and police log confirm), he had time to attack Zimmerman from behind, which resulted in a "broken" nose (Neat trick), get him to the ground, bash his head against the cement and beat him so badly that in the very SAME minute..Zimmerman..while on the ground and getting his head pounded had the presence of mind to reach into his holster, pull out his automatic (which didn't have the safety on..and a round chambered), shoot Martin dead in the chest and NOT get any blood spatter from that.

Almost super human..on both parts..I tell you what.

Why bother with a trial? Congressional race hustlers have already convicted Zimmerman....

Oh, yeah, there's always that. Don't be an idiot.

He isnt being an idiot. You, as usual, are being the idiot, but then again, its not like you have any choice.

The press has tried Zimmerman and found him guilty of a racist murder, no matter what the evidence is. And libtards like you are reduced to saying the most stupid things, like his wounds werent noticable, implying that being punched/kicked in the head repeatedly is not a valid cause to feel your life is in danger.

After all, you see no gain to it, so Zimmerman has to die.

Stupid liar.

Zimmerman has right to remain silent. Anything he says or does can and will be held against him in a court of law. He has the right to speak to an attorney. If he cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for him.

HE WASN'T BOOKED you fucking idiot.

He was interviewed.

Hey stupid...........you don't wear chrome bracelets when you're just being interviewed.

He was brought in by a police car to the garage, let out (still in cuffs), and then the cops checked him out, and then moved him to another office. They showed him going into the office, still in cuffs, still no blood.

If you've ever been arrested, you'd know that he was booked.

If someone is in the back of a police car they are handcuffed. He wasn't arrested nor booked. If he was arrested, the police report would say so, and say that he was informed of his rights.
I was arrested once (long story), but never booked. And, I was really, really bummed that they didn't take a mug shot or my prints. I spent some time freshening up my make-up just for that!

:mad:

Time to ban Hoodies?

Unabomber-sketch.png

kkk-byrd.jpg

Bobby-Rush-hoodie-032812-6x4.jpg

It does not matter what kind of show the prosecution performs in front of a jury acting out how martin was lured into a murder trap by a racist killer named Zimmerman who chased down & struck Martin first. The case should not go to trial because a jury will never convict Zimmerman. Trying this case & losing will prevent Zimmerman from ever being convicted later even if a clearly detailed video surfaced of the entire incident showing Zimmerman was clearly at fault. Because Zimmerman can't be tried for the same crime twice due to the "Double Jeopardy Law."

There were only 2 eye witnesses who could clearly see & hear who was on top doing the beating & who was on the bottom being beaten while screaming "HELP". These witnesses are un-bias & do not know either of the men who were fighting.

First eye witness (adult male John) saw Martin on top of & beating Zimmerman as Zimmerman yelled "HELP". This is recorded on 911 tape & news crew interviewed this witness on tape within hours.

Second eye witness (black kid walking dog) saw Martin on top of Zimmerman as Zimmerman yelled "HELP". This is also recorded on 911 tape & news crew interviewed this witness on tape within days.

Clearly recorded on 911 tape is a man screaming for help about 20 times so loud it is recorded from inside a home prior to the gunshot.

Police & EMT report confirm injuries on Zimmerman indicating he was struck at least twice.

Zimmerman does not have to testify at the trial.

All the defense attorney has to say is put yourself in Zimmerman's place. You are on your back screaming for help so loud it could clearly be heard over the phone on 911 tape inside a home about 20 times while being beaten by Martin. Martin continued to beat you as you indicated loud & clearly many times you had given up & were begging for help. Would you wait until you had enough damage to your body to show that you had enough? Would you wait until you had enough busted lips, broken teeth, black eyes, busted eyeball, broken nose & busted open head in order to put on a good show before you use your gun? Would you wait to use your gun until you had lost your eyesight from a finger to your eye or a punch that would make you unable to see Martin to shoot him?

It does not matter if half on the jury truly believe Zimmerman could have put up enough of a fight & survived long enough for the police to arrive. At least half of the jury will think I don't want to take a beating until I count enough busted lips, broken teeth, black eyes, busted eyeball, broken nose & busted open head in order to make a good photo and risk losing sight or consciousness thus my ability to shoot my attacker.

It takes all 12 jurors to convict. In cases like this Zimmerman is going to walk free every single time.

Trayvon was such a bad ass..that in one minute (which his cell phone log, 911 log and police log confirm), he had time to attack Zimmerman from behind, which resulted in a "broken" nose (Neat trick), get him to the ground, bash his head against the cement and beat him so badly that in the very SAME minute..Zimmerman..while on the ground and getting his head pounded had the presence of mind to reach into his holster, pull out his automatic (which didn't have the safety on..and a round chambered), shoot Martin dead in the chest and NOT get any blood spatter from that.

Almost super human..on both parts..I tell you what.

Trayvon was a professional kickboxer in Thailand for some years so that explains all that.

If he needed life threatening medical attention he would have went straight to the hospital. However a broken nose is not life threatening. A cut to the head is not life threatening.
Yes, I know. But that doesn't answer my question. Forget about this case for a moment ... would police have to take a subject to the hospital if paramedics recommended it, or if the person refused further treatment, would they have to sign a waiver?

It depends on the departments policy about transporting people in custody. I have had to ride in the back of the ambulance with someone who require medical attention and who was in custody. As for refusal in this case it does not matter if he refused if he needed medical attention he would go.

Thanks. I know that people have the absolute right to decline care, but I don't know how that works when someone is in custody. I don't work ED ... I'd like to know how that's handled on our end.

Reports indicate that EMS didn't think it necessary for Zimmerman to be taken to the hospital ... which seems rather odd to me considering he claims his head was repeatedly beaten against a sidewalk.

Yes, I know. But that doesn't answer my question. Forget about this case for a moment ... would police have to take a subject to the hospital if paramedics recommended it, or if the person refused further treatment, would they have to sign a waiver?

It depends on the departments policy about transporting people in custody. I have had to ride in the back of the ambulance with someone who require medical attention and who was in custody. As for refusal in this case it does not matter if he refused if he needed medical attention he would go.

Thanks. I know that people have the absolute right to decline care, but I don't know how that works when someone is in custody. I don't work ED ... I'd like to know how that's handled on our end.

Reports indicate that EMS didn't think it necessary for Zimmerman to be taken to the hospital ... which seems rather odd to me considering he claims his head was repeatedly beaten against a sidewalk.

They can't deny any medical treatment. There is no wavier to sign. I've rode in the back of an ambulance with a couple half crazed handcuffed prisoners, who didn't want treatment after they were involved in a fight.

I'll add one thing more as for head injuries I've knocked mine a few time I was hit in the head with a ball bat once during a fight. The was no blood just a little swelling

Last edited:

Gadfly mentioned liquid bandage, so that's a possibility. It wouldn't have been visible in the video.

I saw the video on TV last night, and it was much clearer than what I viewed online.

I thought I saw a small area that could have been a laceration ... it was relatively very small, and I only saw one. The only reason why I would doubt that it was an injury is that it was higher up on the back of the head (almost at the top) than I'd expect given Zimmerman's account of how he injured the back of his head. It certainly didn't look like a "gash", as Zimmerman's attorney portrayed.

Gadfly mentioned liquid bandage, so that's a possibility. It wouldn't have been visible in the video.

I saw the video on TV last night, and it was much clearer than what I viewed online.

I thought I saw a small area that could have been a laceration ... it was relatively very small, and I only saw one. The only reason why I would doubt that it was an injury is that it was higher up on the back of the head (almost at the top) than I'd expect given Zimmerman's account of how he injured the back of his head. It certainly didn't look like a "gash", as Zimmerman's attorney portrayed.
Yeah. I'm thinking I saw something there, too. But, if that is the only image available of Zimmerman that night, I wouldn't give it any weight one way or the other - it wouldn't confirm anything; it wouldn't rule out anything. But, it DOES rule out any claims of "gashes".

I'm thinking cops take photos of crime scenes and parties to the incident, especially if any claims of violence are made. Those should show more.

I was arrested once (long story), but never booked. And, I was really, really bummed that they didn't take a mug shot or my prints. I spent some time freshening up my make-up just for that!

:mad:

:lmao:

I did some travel nursing, and my last job was for the Feds. I was required to have an FBI background check and give a full set of fingerprints. They tried for over 30 minutes, but I just didn't leave a print. They finally took what they could get. In my current job, we use fingerprints to access the meds. Nine times out of ten, I can't get it to pick up my fingerprint; it takes forever.

I should go break bad. They'd never find my prints :)

They can't deny any medical treatment. There is no wavier to sign. I've rode in the back of an ambulance with a couple half crazed handcuffed prisoners, who didn't want treatment after they were involved in a fight.

I'll add one thing more as for head injuries I've knocked mine a few time I was hit in the head with a ball bat once during a fight. The was no blood just a little swelling

*ouch*

Zimmerman's attorney said there was a "gash" large enough to require sutures. I'm just not seeing that in the video. Scalp lacerations, even small ones, do bleed a lot, though.

a little over half way through the video (50 seconds in), a police officer takes a look at the back of Zimmerman's head .. looking at something on Zimmerman's head. then he asks him to stand back against the wall

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

pay attention people. stop being so R-a-v-i ....looks like a spot or two on back of head. fuzzy video

I think you need to repeat that a few more times.
Maybe if he repeats it often enough it will magically become true.

But it is quite true, I hadn't noticed it before but the officer is definitely examining the back of Zimmermans head.

Yeah. I'm thinking I saw something there, too. But, if that is the only image available of Zimmerman that night, I wouldn't give it any weight one way or the other - it wouldn't confirm anything; it wouldn't rule out anything. But, it DOES rule out any claims of "gashes".

I'm thinking cops take photos of crime scenes and parties to the incident, especially if any claims of violence are made. Those should show more.

"Gash" ... I'm betting Zimmerman's attorney didn't expect that this video was going to be released (if he even realized it existed).

Something was brought up during the time they were broadcasting the video that I have to agree with ... Zimmerman doesn't look like someone who had just been brutally beaten. He needs no help getting from the car, moves freely and his gait is smooth and steady.

Forum List

Back