White man shoots innocent black teen....

Found the video, it is very inconclusive as I expected.......

Why is it all the normal suspects want the police to be the bad guys........?????????

I did notice something else in that video, rather poor quality though it is. Zimmerman's height has been consistently given as 5' 9". Assuming that's correct, the description of Zimmerman as a 220-240 lb. hulk that been constantly tossed out as fact here is completely inaccurate. He appears to be of medium build; at that height, I'd guess his actual weight is somewhere in the 160-180 range; hardly the GREAT disparity in size and strength we've been led to believe. I wonder if the resident lynch mob would like to explain THAT, while they are into demanding explanations of supposed "discrepancies"? I'm kind of sick of the silly "gotcha" games that have been played out in the media, in the streets, and here (I think my IQ has dropped twenty points just from reading the absurdities on BOTH sides) but if some people here still want to play that way...back at ya!
:rolleyes:

The video is significant, the network said, because it appears to show that the muscular-looking Zimmerman is uninjured.

There is also no obvious trace of grass stains on his shirt or other clothing, as his attorney and an initial police report indicated. The stains could indicate Trayvon had the upper hand during their struggle, Zimmerman’s attorney said.

The surveillance video shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser at a station wearing black jeans, a gray t-shirt and a red shirt with black shoulder patches. His clothing appears fresh.

As he exits the police cruiser in a covered parking lot, the network said his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is seen being frisked by one of three officers accompanying him and then he is lead inside the station and down a series of hallways.

Read more here: Surveillance video shows George Zimmerman from the night he killed Trayvon Martin - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com
Dude doesn't have any noticeable injuries.

Sad.

If he needed life threatening medical attention he would have went straight to the hospital. However a broken nose is not life threatening. A cut to the head is not life threatening.
Yes, I know. But that doesn't answer my question. Forget about this case for a moment ... would police have to take a subject to the hospital if paramedics recommended it, or if the person refused further treatment, would they have to sign a waiver?
I don't know about Florida, but in Virginia (and in Maryland), if the paramedics want to transport you to a hospital and you refuse, you do have to sign a waiver.

If he needed life threatening medical attention he would have went straight to the hospital. However a broken nose is not life threatening. A cut to the head is not life threatening.
Yes, I know. But that doesn't answer my question. Forget about this case for a moment ... would police have to take a subject to the hospital if paramedics recommended it, or if the person refused further treatment, would they have to sign a waiver?
I don't know about Florida, but in Virginia (and in Maryland), if the paramedics want to transport you to a hospital and you refuse, you do have to sign a waiver.

I know they do here (not sure about the police). It's a liability issue. They don't want someone coming back claiming an injury that was denied treatment.

If the head wound was as bad as some here have claimed, I would have expected to see a bandage. I also would have expected the paramedics to have recommended he go to the hospital. This article says police have said they didn't do so; I have no idea where that came from or if it's true. The EMTs/Paramedics I've known are exceedingly cautious. If Martin's attack on Zimmerman was as brutal as some claim, I would think we could have seen at least some indication of it in the video. (he probably would have had a cervical collar on as well) Also, since Zimmerman WAS in custody, wouldn't he had to have been transported to the ED if medics recommended that he be taken to the hospital? That's a huge liability issue for both SPD and SFD. I don't remember seeing in the police report that Zimmerman declined to be taken to the ED, either.

Emma, in my experience that would depend on the injury. My guess on declining transport is that would go on the EMS (FD in this case), call report, not on the police report. On a minor laceration, I'd probably have done just a quick pad and gauze wrap, unless the patient declined transport, in which case I'd clean it up better, and if it did not appear to require suturing, probably just apply an appropriate adhesive bandage (or liquid bandage). Don't know if either would have been apparent on the video. I don't know about the cervical collar (depending on evaluation), but I WOULD definitely have advised transport to the ED simply based on the potential of a closed head injury. I would also have given the PD a checklist for head injury, and advised they transport him to ED immediately if he showed any signs while he was with them. The PD and FD may have been more casual with this than I'm used to, (I think they were), but I've seen worse.

Yeah, we'd require that here in SC as well; it's on the EMS/FD call form (or used to be).

If the head wound was as bad as some here have claimed, I would have expected to see a bandage. I also would have expected the paramedics to have recommended he go to the hospital. This article says police have said they didn't do so; I have no idea where that came from or if it's true. The EMTs/Paramedics I've known are exceedingly cautious. If Martin's attack on Zimmerman was as brutal as some claim, I would think we could have seen at least some indication of it in the video. (he probably would have had a cervical collar on as well) Also, since Zimmerman WAS in custody, wouldn't he had to have been transported to the ED if medics recommended that he be taken to the hospital? That's a huge liability issue for both SPD and SFD. I don't remember seeing in the police report that Zimmerman declined to be taken to the ED, either.

Emma, in my experience that would depend on the injury. My guess on declining transport is that would go on the EMS (FD in this case), call report, not on the police report. On a minor laceration, I'd probably have done just a quick pad and gauze wrap, unless the patient declined transport, in which case I'd clean it up better, and if it did not appear to require suturing, probably just apply an appropriate adhesive bandage (or liquid bandage). Don't know if either would have been apparent on the video. I don't know about the cervical collar (depending on evaluation), but I WOULD definitely have advised transport to the ED simply based on the potential of a closed head injury. I would also have given the PD a checklist for head injury, and advised they transport him to ED immediately if he showed any signs while he was with them. The PD and FD may have been more casual with this than I'm used to, (I think they were), but I've seen worse.
Thanks.

I mentioned the collar because of the hit to the front of the head and the way he must have fallen. Though around here, I think they get a little collar-happy sometimes.

Thanks.

I mentioned the collar because of the hit to the front of the head and the way he must have fallen. Though around here, I think they get a little collar-happy sometimes.
Yeah; some do go a little overboard with those. I always liked to be judicious in using a collar, because the ones we had at the time were uncomfortable for the patient, AND required considerable care in application in order to not do more harm than good. I've seen more recent designs that are far better, in both respects.

Sad.

a little over half way through the video (50 seconds in), a police officer takes a look at the back of Zimmerman's head .. looking at something on Zimmerman's head. then he asks him to stand back against the wall

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

pay attention people. stop being so R-a-v-i ....looks like a spot or two on back of head. fuzzy video

Sad.

a little over half way through the video (50 seconds in), a police officer takes a look at the back of Zimmerman's head .. looking at something on Zimmerman's head. then he asks him to stand back against the wall

pay attention people. stop being so R-a-v-i ....looks like a spot or two on back of head. fuzzy video

I think you need to repeat that a few more times.

Found the video, it is very inconclusive as I expected.......

Why is it all the normal suspects want the police to be the bad guys........?????????

I did notice something else in that video, rather poor quality though it is. Zimmerman's height has been consistently given as 5' 9". Assuming that's correct, the description of Zimmerman as a 220-240 lb. hulk that been constantly tossed out as fact here is completely inaccurate. He appears to be of medium build; at that height, I'd guess his actual weight is somewhere in the 160-180 range; hardly the GREAT disparity in size and strength we've been led to believe. I wonder if the resident lynch mob would like to explain THAT, while they are into demanding explanations of supposed "discrepancies"? I'm kind of sick of the silly "gotcha" games that have been played out in the media, in the streets, and here (I think my IQ has dropped twenty points just from reading the absurdities on BOTH sides) but if some people here still want to play that way...back at ya!
:rolleyes:

The video is significant, the network said, because it appears to show that the muscular-looking Zimmerman is uninjured.

There is also no obvious trace of grass stains on his shirt or other clothing, as his attorney and an initial police report indicated. The stains could indicate Trayvon had the upper hand during their struggle, Zimmerman’s attorney said.

The surveillance video shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser at a station wearing black jeans, a gray t-shirt and a red shirt with black shoulder patches. His clothing appears fresh.

As he exits the police cruiser in a covered parking lot, the network said his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is seen being frisked by one of three officers accompanying him and then he is lead inside the station and down a series of hallways.

Read more here: Surveillance video shows George Zimmerman from the night he killed Trayvon Martin - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Muscular looking?

Tell me, Ravi...what muscles can you see?

The only skin I see is the top of his head. He's wearing a coat and loose jeans...he looks to be maybe 160 lbs. Maybe.

What muscles look buff to you?

What a load of crap. I can't even tell if it's him or not. No wonder this guy is hiding. You racist mob ppl are fucking nuts.

It depends on the departments policy about transporting people in custody. I have had to ride in the back of the ambulance with someone who require medical attention and who was in custody. As for refusal in this case it does not matter if he refused if he needed medical attention he would go.

Last edited:
Why bother with a trial? Congressional race hustlers have already convicted Zimmerman....

Oh, yeah, there's always that. Don't be an idiot.

He isnt being an idiot. You, as usual, are being the idiot, but then again, its not like you have any choice.

The press has tried Zimmerman and found him guilty of a racist murder, no matter what the evidence is. And libtards like you are reduced to saying the most stupid things, like his wounds werent noticable, implying that being punched/kicked in the head repeatedly is not a valid cause to feel your life is in danger.

After all, you see no gain to it, so Zimmerman has to die.

Stupid liar.

Last edited:

Sad.

Why? He has his shit together, unlike most here.

Why? He has his shit together, unlike most here.
It looked like he has some abrasions on the front of his face and his nose looked like it was swollen , But it's hard to tell. Hey lynch mob you just had to be there.

It does not matter what kind of show the prosecution performs in front of a jury acting out how martin was lured into a murder trap by a racist killer named Zimmerman who chased down & struck Martin first. The case should not go to trial because a jury will never convict Zimmerman. Trying this case & losing will prevent Zimmerman from ever being convicted later even if a clearly detailed video surfaced of the entire incident showing Zimmerman was clearly at fault. Because Zimmerman can't be tried for the same crime twice due to the "Double Jeopardy Law."

There were only 2 eye witnesses who could clearly see & hear who was on top doing the beating & who was on the bottom being beaten while screaming "HELP". These witnesses are un-bias & do not know either of the men who were fighting.

First eye witness (adult male John) saw Martin on top of & beating Zimmerman as Zimmerman yelled "HELP". This is recorded on 911 tape & news crew interviewed this witness on tape within hours.

Second eye witness (black kid walking dog) saw Martin on top of Zimmerman as Zimmerman yelled "HELP". This is also recorded on 911 tape & news crew interviewed this witness on tape within days.

Clearly recorded on 911 tape is a man screaming for help about 20 times so loud it is recorded from inside a home prior to the gunshot.

Police & EMT report confirm injuries on Zimmerman indicating he was struck at least twice.

Zimmerman does not have to testify at the trial.

All the defense attorney has to say is put yourself in Zimmerman's place. You are on your back screaming for help so loud it could clearly be heard over the phone on 911 tape inside a home about 20 times while being beaten by Martin. Martin continued to beat you as you indicated loud & clearly many times you had given up & were begging for help. Would you wait until you had enough damage to your body to show that you had enough? Would you wait until you had enough busted lips, broken teeth, black eyes, busted eyeball, broken nose & busted open head in order to put on a good show before you use your gun? Would you wait to use your gun until you had lost your eyesight from a finger to your eye or a punch that would make you unable to see Martin to shoot him?

It does not matter if half on the jury truly believe Zimmerman could have put up enough of a fight & survived long enough for the police to arrive. At least half of the jury will think I don't want to take a beating until I count enough busted lips, broken teeth, black eyes, busted eyeball, broken nose & busted open head in order to make a good photo and risk losing sight or consciousness thus my ability to shoot my attacker.

It takes all 12 jurors to convict. In cases like this Zimmerman is going to walk free every single time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back