White man shoots innocent black teen....

Martin could have been beating Zimmermans head on the ground instead of the sidewalk. That will still kill him without as much external damage. Zimmerman may have almost got knock out or seeing stars. That would scare the hell out of anyone.

The main fact in the case is that Martin continued to beat an already beaten man who was begging for his life. Martin had lost it & likely would have continued until he killed Zimmerman. That makes it legal to use a firearm against an unarmed man.

If his head was beaten against the sidewalk badly enough, the paramedics would have taken him in for observation because of a possible concussion.

Seeing stars isn't really that scary, especially if you've ever boxed outside your weight class.

As far as "continued to bea an already beaten man", got proof, or are you just blowing smoke outta your ass again?

The fact one man claims injury & a teenager is dead does not enter into the equation with many, SADLY....................................

They have a witness who heard him screaming for help, and saw Traynor on top of him, whaling away.

Would you please at least give the dead young man the dignity of calling him by the correct name?

By now you should know what it is.

What message are you trying to send by misspelling it?

I just get it wrong. I thought his name was Martin Traynor at the beginning, and I keep slipping. Plus I'm not wearing my glasses, so I don't notice when I look at my posts.

Big whoop.

They have a witness who heard him screaming for help, and saw Traynor on top of him, whaling away.

You mean......they have an anonymous "witness" who is trying to counteract what Trayvon's girlfriend said she heard while talking to him just before he was shot.

There's also another witness who wanted to make a statement, but the detectives wouldn't let her because her account differed from Zimmerman's.

Like I said, arrest him, let him post bail, and stand trial. If he's acquitted, he's acquitted.

If not, he goes to jail.

If it was a black man who shot a Mexican kid, you can bet your ass that the black man would have been booked.

the witness isn't anonymous to the police. He's anonymous to the press.

The rest of your post is just pure garbage, so I won't bother.

You mean......they have an anonymous "witness" who is trying to counteract what Trayvon's girlfriend said she heard while talking to him just before he was shot.

There's also another witness who wanted to make a statement, but the detectives wouldn't let her because her account differed from Zimmerman's.

Like I said, arrest him, let him post bail, and stand trial. If he's acquitted, he's acquitted.

If not, he goes to jail.

If it was a black man who shot a Mexican kid, you can bet your ass that the black man would have been booked.
No. The witness who says that is in the police report. Their name is blacked out, and that was a good choice.

So, that witness has already made a statement to the cops.

As have others.

If not, he goes to jail.

No. The witness who says that is in the police report. Their name is blacked out, and that was a good choice.

As have others.

Wanna explain why one of the lead detectives said Zimmerman should have been arrested?

Martin could have been beating Zimmermans head on the ground instead of the sidewalk. That will still kill him without as much external damage. Zimmerman may have almost got knock out or seeing stars. That would scare the hell out of anyone.

The main fact in the case is that Martin continued to beat an already beaten man who was begging for his life. Martin had lost it & likely would have continued until he killed Zimmerman. That makes it legal to use a firearm against an unarmed man.

If his head was beaten against the sidewalk badly enough, the paramedics would have taken him in for observation because of a possible concussion.

Seeing stars isn't really that scary, especially if you've ever boxed outside your weight class.

As far as "continued to bea an already beaten man", got proof, or are you just blowing smoke outta your ass again?

The proof is the witness who saw it and said so.

If not, he goes to jail.

As have others.

Wanna explain why one of the lead detectives said Zimmerman should have been arrested?
No senior "detective" said any such thing in the police report.

Is there another police report where someone says that?

It's not in this one.

If not, he goes to jail.

As have others.

I've heard that rumor sevaral times, yet no one can verify it. I think it's bull shit.

As have others.

It's not in this one.

I just dont get it.... the usual suspects are ALWAYS taking the wrong side.

WHY???

How hard is it to left the facts support themselves?

We should be embarrassed as a nation!

It's not in this one.

Serino. Nothing of the sort was said in the police report that's been released, but also note that it says 'partial' report. After it was leaked that Serino wanted to charge manslaughter, at least one article reported the police said they were cracking down on those within who were leaking info to the press.

This is the first I've heard that Zimmerman led them through a re-enactment of the shooting.

CBS News reports that the next day, detectives re-enacted the shooting with Zimmerman at the scene. They also discovered Zimmerman had two prior arrests: one for assaulting a cop, the other for domestic abuse.
For the next two weeks, lead investigator Serino pursued a manslaughter charge against Zimmerman.

What happened right after Trayvon Martin's shooting? - CBS News

People, people, people. This incident was not racially motivated..........

Use your heads and stop listening to those who want it to be racial......

And I don't have to name them, we all know who they are.........

You know............ABC News just released the video of Zimmerman being booked into the police station on the night of the shooting.

Guess what? No blood on the back of his head, no grass on the back of his shirt either.

And even more shocking? No broken nose.

Nope, sorry, this fucker and the cops who covered for him are all gonna fry.

You know............ABC News just released the video of Zimmerman being booked into the police station on the night of the shooting.

Guess what? No blood on the back of his head, no grass on the back of his shirt either.

HE WASN'T BOOKED you fucking idiot.

He was interviewed.

I doubt it, evidence stale, witnesses vary. Zimmerman is a great guy to some..........the victim, a "hoodlum" "casing" the neighborhood, Skittles & tea in hand.................

As Zimmerman wasn't arrested, what was he "booked" for?

HE WASN'T BOOKED you fucking idiot.

He was interviewed.

Hey stupid...........you don't wear chrome bracelets when you're just being interviewed.

He was brought in by a police car to the garage, let out (still in cuffs), and then the cops checked him out, and then moved him to another office. They showed him going into the office, still in cuffs, still no blood.

If you've ever been arrested, you'd know that he was booked.

Forum List

Back