White man shoots innocent black teen....

video shot by a security camera

From the link provided.........

Now how far away was this camera and what quality was it to tell the condition of a guy who already had some first aid. And did it show his face and the back of his head? The link provided does not show the video.

That makes sense, since he was treated at the scene by paramedics for his injuries.

If there was as much damage as you claim, then why the hell are there no bandages? Matter of fact, in some of them you can see his face quite clearly.

Know what one of the signs is that you've had your nose broke? You get black eyes almost immediately.

No black eye either.

The Miami Herald has a story yesterday claiming Sanford police did request charges; Wolfinger declined:

Sanford cops wanted to charge Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin case - 03/27/2012 | MiamiHerald.com

That makes sense, since he was treated at the scene by paramedics for his injuries.

If there was as much damage as you claim, then why the hell are there no bandages? Matter of fact, in some of them you can see his face quite clearly.

Know what one of the signs is that you've had your nose broke? You get black eyes almost immediately.

No black eye either.
How much damage do you think I claim?

I'm pretty sure the ONLY claim I have made is that he had head injuries and was treated at the scene by paramedics for them.

And the reason I claim that is because that is what is in the cop report.

You know............ABC News just released the video of Zimmerman being booked into the police station on the night of the shooting.

Guess what? No blood on the back of his head, no grass on the back of his shirt either.

And even more shocking? No broken nose.

Nope, sorry, this fucker and the cops who covered for him are all gonna fry.
As Zimmerman wasn't arrested, what was he "booked" for?

Technically, he was arrested/under custody.

I just watched the video, and looked at a still of him standing with his back to the camera. It would be difficult to determine there were no bruises, but you can see there isn't a laceration (at least not a significant one). He may have had a small laceration or abrasion; bleeding from a scalp injury can be pretty impressive, even from small wounds.

I don't believe the police report lied that there was blood on the back of his head, it would have been washed off by the paramedics when they evaluated him at the scene. The news report also says police said paramedics did not recommend that Zimmerman go to the hospital. In any case, he didn't appear as someone who'd just had the snot beat out of them.

No black eye either.

I'm pretty sure the ONLY claim I have made is that he had head injuries and was treated at the scene by paramedics for them.

Interestingly enough, there was no bandage on his nose for a broken nose (as some claim), nor is there scrapes or bandages on the back of his head either, and some have stated that he was badly enough injured to warrant stiches.

But..........keep defending him, the video just shown on the news is pretty damning.

And, if you can't find it yet, just wait until tomorrow's news.

No black eye either.

Interestingly enough, there was no bandage on his nose for a broken nose (as some claim), nor is there scrapes or bandages on the back of his head either, and some have stated that he was badly enough injured to warrant stiches.

But..........keep defending him, the video just shown on the news is pretty damning.

What the fuck?

Defending him?

I'm defending the PROCESS.

Kneejerk. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

No black eye either.

Can you link to the video....I haven't seen it. I've only seen his 2005 mugshot.

Can you link to the video....I haven't seen it. I've only seen his 2005 mugshot.

Here ya go..................

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

If the head wound was as bad as some here have claimed, I would have expected to see a bandage. I also would have expected the paramedics to have recommended he go to the hospital. This article says police have said they didn't do so; I have no idea where that came from or if it's true. The EMTs/Paramedics I've known are exceedingly cautious. If Martin's attack on Zimmerman was as brutal as some claim, I would think we could have seen at least some indication of it in the video. (he probably would have had a cervical collar on as well) Also, since Zimmerman WAS in custody, wouldn't he had to have been transported to the ED if medics recommended that he be taken to the hospital? That's a huge liability issue for both SPD and SFD. I don't remember seeing in the police report that Zimmerman declined to be taken to the ED, either.

Last edited:
Found the video, it is very inconclusive as I expected.......

Why is it all the normal suspects want the police to be the bad guys........?????????

I did notice something else in that video, rather poor quality though it is. Zimmerman's height has been consistently given as 5' 9". Assuming that's correct, the description of Zimmerman as a 220-240 lb. hulk that been constantly tossed out as fact here is completely inaccurate. He appears to be of medium build; at that height, I'd guess his actual weight is somewhere in the 160-180 range; hardly the GREAT disparity in size and strength we've been led to believe. I wonder if the resident lynch mob would like to explain THAT, while they are into demanding explanations of supposed "discrepancies"? I'm kind of sick of the silly "gotcha" games that have been played out in the media, in the streets, and here (I think my IQ has dropped twenty points just from reading the absurdities on BOTH sides) but if some people here still want to play that way...back at ya!

Here ya go..................

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News
Yeah, thanks, I found it.

If the head wound was as bad as some here have claimed, I would have expected to see a bandage. I also would have expected the paramedics to have recommended he go to the hospital. This article says police have said they didn't do so; I have no idea where that came from or if it's true. The EMTs/Paramedics I've known are exceedingly cautious. If Martin's attack on Zimmerman was as brutal as some claim, I would think we could have seen at least some indication of it in the video. (he probably would have had a cervical collar on as well) Also, since Zimmerman WAS in custody, wouldn't he had to have been transported to the ED if medics recommended that he be taken to the hospital? That's a huge liability issue for both SPD and SFD. I don't remember seeing in the police report that Zimmerman declined to be taken to the ED, either.

If the Miami Herald is correct, the Sanford PD may be OFF THE HOOK:

Sanford cops wanted to charge Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin case - 03/27/2012 | MiamiHerald.com

Was this what you were expecting?

Nintendo_BodyCast_thumb4d2f808513de9.jpg

Found the video, it is very inconclusive as I expected.......

Why is it all the normal suspects want the police to be the bad guys........?????????

I did notice something else in that video, rather poor quality though it is. Zimmerman's height has been consistently given as 5' 9". Assuming that's correct, the description of Zimmerman as a 220-240 lb. hulk that been constantly tossed out as fact here is completely inaccurate. He appears to be of medium build; at that height, I'd guess his actual weight is somewhere in the 160-180 range; hardly the GREAT disparity in size and strength we've been led to believe. I wonder if the resident lynch mob would like to explain THAT, while they are into demanding explanations of supposed "discrepancies"? I'm kind of sick of the silly "gotcha" games that have been played out in the media, in the streets, and here (I think my IQ has dropped twenty points just from reading the absurdities on BOTH sides) but if some people here still want to play that way...back at ya!
:rolleyes:

The video is significant, the network said, because it appears to show that the muscular-looking Zimmerman is uninjured.

There is also no obvious trace of grass stains on his shirt or other clothing, as his attorney and an initial police report indicated. The stains could indicate Trayvon had the upper hand during their struggle, Zimmerman’s attorney said.

The surveillance video shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser at a station wearing black jeans, a gray t-shirt and a red shirt with black shoulder patches. His clothing appears fresh.

As he exits the police cruiser in a covered parking lot, the network said his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is seen being frisked by one of three officers accompanying him and then he is lead inside the station and down a series of hallways.

Read more here: Surveillance video shows George Zimmerman from the night he killed Trayvon Martin - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Don't be silly.

You were a cop? IF the paramedics recommended he be evaluated at the hospital, would the police have been required to take him? IF they did, and Zimmerman refused, would he had to have signed a waiver refusing further evaluation or treatment? This case aside, I'd think police would have to do one or the other for liability issues.

Don't be silly.

You were a cop? IF the paramedics recommended he be evaluated at the hospital, would the police have been required to take him? IF they did, and Zimmerman refused, would he had to have signed a waiver refusing further evaluation or treatment? This case aside, I'd think police would have to do one or the other for liability issues.

If he needed life threatening medical attention he would have went straight to the hospital. However a broken nose is not life threatening. A cut to the head is not life threatening.

That at least partially answers some questions I had about the extent of Zimmerman's head injury.

A couple of weeks ago, we had a patient die who had sustained a scalp laceration over a (relatively) minor skull fracture (from a fall). The laceration and fracture alone weren't life threatening, but the laceration became infected with a particularly nasty bug and it invaded the brain through the fracture. I just don't see SFD not taking him in for further eval/treatment if the injury was of any significance.

If he needed life threatening medical attention he would have went straight to the hospital. However a broken nose is not life threatening. A cut to the head is not life threatening.
Yes, I know. But that doesn't answer my question. Forget about this case for a moment ... would police have to take a subject to the hospital if paramedics recommended it, or if the person refused further treatment, would they have to sign a waiver?

Forum List

Back