White man Shot by Black Man Over Parking Space

I'm here to "help a brother out" 😄

Even Jesse Jackson said a few years ago, “There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”
Yep and I bet he didn't say that in 1959 Jackson MS.

Even Jesse Jackson said a few years ago, “There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

He knows who said it.
It just hurts his soul to admit it.

Ridiculous.

Only a brainless savage would shoot someone over a fucking parking space.
people never learn. all this could have been avoided if the man shot would have respected the other man's parking space. it was not the first time these people had argue about the issue. the injured man is doing well in the hospital. I hope he learned his lesson. I hope you stay away from these brainless savages because there are plenty around.

people never learn. all this could have been avoided if the man shot would have respected the other man's parking space. it was not the first time these people had argue about the issue. the injured man is doing well in the hospital. I hope he learned his lesson. I hope you stay away from these brainless savages because there are plenty around.
"I hope you stay away from these brainless savages because there are plenty around."
====
I lived for decades around these animals, and spent loads of time hanging out with them. Not all of them are horrible, but anyone who trusts them is a fool.

My knowledge is based on life experiences. The real thing. And I guarantee I know these people better than you ever will.

"I hope you stay away from these brainless savages because there are plenty around."
====
I lived for decades around these animals, and spent loads of time hanging out with them. Not all of them are horrible, but anyone who trusts them is a fool.

My knowledge is based on life experiences. The real thing. And I guarantee I know these people better than you ever will.
i cna not believe that fool thinks it is ok to shoot some one over a parking space. to lazy to call for a toe ? geez

====

I have seen people fight over what can be considered trivial. sometimes over small amounts of money or things that do not cost much. in one case one my uncle was playing dice with a guy he knew. the guy place 8 dollars on his last bet, that was all he had left. my uncle roll the dice and won. the guy decide to keep the 8 dollars he had lost. my uncle yank the money out his hands and a fist fight started. my uncle out punched him pretty bad. so this guy reaches into his clothes as if reaching for a knife. well my uncle pull out a switchblade and faced him. the guy turn around and walked away. after the guy left , my uncle told me, if he needed those 8 dollar that bad I would have given them to him. But he was not going to take them from me by force just because he though he had the balls to do it. the fight was not about 8 dollars . it was about what my uncle considered to be a total lack of respect of that guy toward him. that he could walk all over him without consequences . that is why my uncle stood his ground and told him you are not taking that money.

So next time someone steals my parking space or blocks my path on the sidewalk I'd be justified in shooting them?

We don't even know that there was assigned parking at the complex or that the family was in his spot but somehow you are willing to justify the shooting on what, his version of events alone?

You're justifying this low IQ primate pulling out a gun and shooting this man, muttering to himself, "it's my space"

It won't be much longer.

This is such a long load of shit It's hard to know where to start.
It means the chinese hadnt let covide loose yet.
No companies raised prices to cover their losses due to high gas and diesel costs.
Yet the programs of the left hurt low and middle class Americans much worse than anything Trump did.
Clinton and Barry's good economies? LOL
Trump had everything to do with the best unemployment rates across all members of society and business was booming across the country.
Biden has been a disaster for America which of course is why 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track.
Dems are too stupid to see that the reason dems and RINO's wanted Trump gone. When both parties hate a guy there's a reason,they were seeing their gravy train being derailed.
As a lot of people say and I agree there's no difference between the parties,they just take turns screwing us.
Trump scared the shit out of both parties which is why we're where we are today.
Dont think the shit that going on wasnt planned. They had to accelerate their plans after Trump scared the shit out of them.
I stopped at Trump had the lowest unemployment rate. You fucking dishonest fucks. When Obama was POTUS, you didn't believe the unemployment numbers. The minute unemployment went down .00001%, suddenly you believed and gave Trump credit for the greatest unemployment numbers of all time. FUCK YOU. LOL

Let me remind you Obama's economy was amazingly good. Trump got in and passed a historic tax break, mostly for the rich. What did we get out of it?

Instead of 2.2% gdp we got 2.3%
And instead of 3% unemployment we got 2.9%.

Way to fucking go. Was it worth it? What about the debt? Oh yea, debt don't matter.

And how come no one complained that Trump's tax breaks caused inflation?

Cutting Taxes Will Make Inflation Worse, Not Better​

Perhaps you're being gouged by corporations who want a Republican president?

So next time someone steals my parking space or blocks my path on the sidewalk I'd be justified in shooting them?

We don't even know that there was assigned parking at the complex or that the family was in his spot but somehow you are willing to justify the shooting on what, his version of events alone?
according to the article it pretty much says the two men had already argue about that man's assign parking space. the injured man's friend had gone to drop him off at his apartment and he parked in that space. his friend does not live there. if someone or anybody steals your parking space and you choose to not say or do anything about it, that is your decision. if your are walking in a public place and someone blocks your path then you just say, excuse me sir or mrs .most of the time you are able to continue on your way without any problem. but if someone blocks your path and is determined to stop you from continuing going forward then you are going to have do something.

Did the black man feel threatened? The white guy is walking towards him.

Would that be like the white savage that shot and killed a black man over a parking space.
this is not about race. it is about human nature. how some people respond to a particular situation. some people are very lowkey and prefer not to press an issue. while there are others that will not back away

Actually it's to many racist Shitheads.
Yeah, I'm sure supebadbruthas' committing half the murders in the country is because of racists. What doesn't make a lot of sense is that superbadbruthas usually kill other superbadbruthas. I'm sure that's showing the racist the error of their ways in some superbadbrutha-"intellectual" level.

LOL

Yeah, I'm sure supebadbruthas' committing half the murders in the country is because of racists. What doesn't make a lot of sense is that superbadbruthas usually kill other superbadbruthas. I'm sure that's showing the racist the error of their ways in some superbadbrutha-"intellectual" level.

LOL
Just like punk ass, white boys kill other white folks.

Forum List

Back