White man steals $5,000 worth of product from store and nobody stops him

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Man steals $5000 worth of product from Burlington unchecked. The man had $5,000 worth of items with him. As he left, nobody even tried to stop him.

Recently, a man went to a Florida Burlington store and picked up what he wanted. When he went into the store, he ended up taking $5,000 worth of items. Even as the man took all of these items, there was no one who even called him down. Instead, he was seen on camera walking out of the store. What makes matters worse is that most of these stores have security. Now the footage is a part of an investigation, as the Miami man took dozens of handbags and purses.

1692930233433.png

Would this be a part of that white privilege that folks claim doesn't exist?

I wonder why no one tried to stop him?

Man steals $5000 worth of product from Burlington unchecked. The man had $5,000 worth of items with him. As he left, nobody even tried to stop him.

Recently, a man went to a Florida Burlington store and picked up what he wanted. When he went into the store, he ended up taking $5,000 worth of items. Even as the man took all of these items, there was no one who even called him down. Instead, he was seen on camera walking out of the store. What makes matters worse is that most of these stores have security. Now the footage is a part of an investigation, as the Miami man took dozens of handbags and purses.

View attachment 819288

Good. The end of racism as we know it.

View attachment 819288

Whigger?

Damn I can't believe Horseshitting missed this story, oh that's right it's white man and not a black man.
I would have sprayed him with my pepper spray. A squirt of that stuff will put the heavy weight boxing champion on the canvas and keep him there.

View attachment 819288

He should be arrested, one white guy out of a thousand black guys. That's all you got? You're a pathetic person.

View attachment 819288

If nobody stopped him, how do you know how much the goods were worth? Just curious....

Many stores have a policy of not confronting shoplifters. One employee having to go the ER will cost them far more than the loss of product that can be replaced for a fraction of the ticket price. When I went to Home Depot looking for a chainsaw, the only decent ones they had were the cabled display ones. Guy told me that was why. They got cleaned out as soon as they restocked them and couldn't do a thing about it so I would need to order online and have it shipped to my house.

View attachment 819288

1. Store employees are generally told to not interfere to prevent litigious law suits.
2. Equal opportunity stealing. Why should only the blacks be allowed to ransack legitimate businesses?!
3. The bill for all the theft will be tacked onto the customers that actually pay for their purchases.

View attachment 819288

Aside from a couple of owner operators shoplifters are never stopped.

View attachment 819288

You totally misinterpret the entire situation.

This guy simply wanted to demonstrate that it only takes ONE White guy to accomplish a shoplifting task - for which usually 10-15 Africans are needed - whilst also destroying the place.

View attachment 819288

You are blind and clueless…….

the democrats have created an environment in the cities they control to the point stores can’t stop people like this guy and fire their employees who step up to stop them…..the democrats have also attacked police to the point they can’t or won’t do their jobs…..

and you, the useful idiot of the democrat party, call this white privilege?

Forum List

Back