White Man Who Killed 8-Year-Old Black Boy While Randomly Shooting Cars Says He’s The Victim

FALSE!
This lamebrain so-called "estimate" completely ignored >>

1. the 10 times as many white women who are discriminated AGAINST because of being white

2. The 118 million white women in America, who are daughters or wives dependents of white men being discriminated against by race-based Affirmative Action.

Information-deprived liberals need tutoring. On MSM, they don't get it. Here they do
Ive always felt that its tough being white.

Did your tutor not help you with the second part of your argument? 😆 It's all well and good to claim white people are harmed by AA but where is the resulting socio-economic disparities to prove it? 😆
You can't find what's not there.

I have refuted that totally lame, totally half-ass BS, 100 times and you know it. Again & again, >>

As for white women victimized by AA, that occurs in 2 ways:

1. By AA programs that grant preference only to blacks (like the one that once denied me, and 7 non-black women) a graduate school assistantship.

2. The 118 million white women in America, who are daughters or wives of white men being discriminated against by race-based Affirmative Action.

Information-deprived liberals need tutoring. On MSM, they don't get it. Here they do.
Show us a AA program that only grants perference to black folks.

What graduate school assistantship was that?

How are they being discriminated against when they are the biggest beneficiaries of the program.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

How are they being discriminated against when they are the biggest beneficiaries of the program.
He can't find a program that does not exist.

Memphis State University Graduate School of Planning - 1977 - nobody was a beneficiary of the program except 8 blacks who applied and all received assistantships. Everyone else was denied. - 3 Hispanics (including me), 2 Asians, and 7 women (all white).

Memphis State University Graduate School of Planning - 1977 - nobody was a beneficiary of the program except 8 blacks who applied and all received assistantships. Everyone else was denied. - 3 Hispanics (including me), 2 Asians, and 7 women (all white).
Can't find that BS anywhere.

Can't find that BS anywhere.
You found it from ME, who LIVED through it, and who has lived through it for the past 46 years, and who lives through every day, right now.

If you which to pretend it never happened, that's your business, but it's pretty nuts way of thinking, when this has been going on millions of times for 58 years, and happens every day all across America.

An 8-year-old Black boy from Portsmouth, New Hampshire was shot and killed in Florence County, South Carolina on May 28, by a white man who was randomly shooting at cars driving by his house.

The boy, who police identified as Quarius Dunham, was vacationing with his family in South Carolina when Charles Montgomery Allen shot the child and his father as they passed by in their vehicle.

According to coroner reports, Dunham was shot in the neck and died the following day from his injuries. His father, who was shot in the leg, survived and is expected to make a full recovery.

Allen was arrested and charged with one count of murder, nine counts of attempted murder, discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.

Police say Allen shot at and hit multiple cars that passed by his home on Old River Road in Florence. Local law enforcement told ABC 15 News that they were familiar with Allen and that he had a history with Police.

How wonder how racist like Horseshitting missed this story.

Oh that's right she only post crimes that are committed by someone black.
If his attacks were "random" as the article title suggests, why are you mentioning race?

You found it from ME, who LIVED through it, and who has lived through it for the past 46 years, and who lives through every day, right now
If I had a nickel for every time I hear one of these BS stories. Tell me how you know you didn't get a job because of AA, because an employer or college can't tell you, "you didn't get the job because of AA". How do you know the person of color wasn't just more qualified than you are for the job?
If you which to pretend it never happened, that's your business, but it's pretty nuts way of thinking, when this has been going on millions of times for 58 years, and happens every day all across America.
So why is there is no history of this so called program to refer to?

Forum List

Back