White man who said ‘Black lives don’t matter’ and beat Black teen with bike lock is jailed for five years

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
As expected, those who are anti-#BlackLivesMatter are so hostile to Black people, that they are more than willing and happy to murder them...

I'm aggressively anti BLM, I'm not hostile to black people and I don't want to murder them ANDDDDD I think it's right this guy got jailed for his violent crime.

How's that fit with your one-size-fits-all nonsense?

Also, the violent acts committed by BLM and Antifa supporters - do you take the same dim view when they do stuff like this too? or are you a hypocrite?

Asclepias I know so...it's ALL they think about...eat /shit/sleep/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..it's in the news everyday /etc

Asclepias yes it does .....they are so obsessed with it, that it warps their thinking --they are denigrating whites because of their idiocy
like this!!!!!

"It sounds like Central Collections has become a black hole," Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said during the Monday meeting.

One black official demanded an apology, and Commissioner John Wiley Price, who also is black, said that type of language is unacceptable.

As expected, those who are anti-#BlackLivesMatter are so hostile to Black people, that they are more than willing and happy to murder them...

Because he said black lives don't matter; the truth? Hell, look at the murders in their shitholes.

Forum List

Back