White man who said ‘Black lives don’t matter’ and beat Black teen with bike lock is jailed for five years

I do.
Stop being so racist. You "avoid killing anyone but racist whites", and according to you, we are all racist. You have a murdering heart. Sad.
Youre nobody important.

Its not murder until your convicted. Let a white racist cross me and they wont live to bear witness. Not all whites are racist. Just the inbred ones that rape their farm animals.
Have you ever actually killed anyone?

Serious question.....

Asclepias more proof you and Marc are racists--and that makes you hypocrites
You're kidding right? You are calling me and Marc racists? :21:
Well, aren't you?
Black people cant be racist....so no.
Black people can't be racist?????? Speak to me of your love of Asians, Jews, whites....
My love life has no need to be discussed. I have sampled all the races. Yes its true. Black people cant be racist.
What does sex have to do with being racist?
With your logic or lack thereof, Ted Bundy (psychopath) loved the women he murdered.
You are indeed a racist or more specifically prejudice.

As expected, those who are anti-#BlackLivesMatter are so hostile to Black people, that they are more than willing and happy to murder them...

Blacks must hate themselves then. How else can you explain the Stats documenting Blacks killing each other?

Asclepias I know so...it's ALL they think about...eat /shit/sleep/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..it's in the news everyday /etc
Thinking about race doesnt make you a racist dumbass. Imposing or advocating a system to hold back someone based on race is what a racist is.

and if that was true, you could take the worst WHITE racist offender... relocate him to Singapore where all his neighbors were all asian... not a white person around for miles, and then magically he would no longer be a racist right? because he can no longer impose his power?

No I don't think so. In his heart he would still be a racist... you can call it a bigot but its all the same thing. A racist is a bigot who is obsessed with people's race.. racial superiority, inferiority etc...
Correct. If he no longer has the power to enforce his prejudice then he cant be a racist anymore.
No one is getting fired from their jobs, or kicked off some media platform, for being black but some folks have been for being labeled racist.

So who is it that really has the power?
The white people that are doing the firing
Not really though.

You're pretty racist guy..... not the worst I've run across, but you're pretty bad.
No really.

I cant be racist but if you feel better believing that then I give you permission.
yes you can be racist and yes you are a racist

As expected, those who are anti-#BlackLivesMatter are so hostile to Black people, that they are more than willing and happy to murder them...

Blacks must hate themselves then. How else can you explain the Stats documenting Blacks killing each other?
400 years of brainwashing via white racism will do that.

Asclepias
please don't be stupid like IM2...blacks 13% of the population.....13 x 2 = 26
1625953120637.png

andaronjim yep--the blacks always fk themselves over--they voted
for Biden who is stupidly, allowing low educated /etc illegals and legals in = they not only will take jobs from blacks, it LOWERS wages for blacks

Black people cant be racist....so no.

Are you seriously saying that it's not possible for black people to judge another based on their race? They don't choose which woman to knock out on the streets of New York City based on race, just any woman would have done? Black people aren't capable of making any decisions based on the race involved?

Imposing or advocating a system to hold back someone based on race is what a racist is.

I like that definition. Now can we quit teaching white children, who have never imposed or advocated a system to hold someone else back based on race, that they're racists? In fact, no one who has acted in any way without that express intent and understanding of what they did can now be called racist.

Thank you so much for the clarification. Would you please pass that definition on to BLM, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and even Fox News? Then we can put this coming race war to bed and be done with it.

Let's hope they throw the book at this degenerate scumbag and he spends the rest of his miserable racist life behind bars.

He should definitely go to prison. Did you say the same about the black man who cold-conked the Chinese woman in NYC?

Did you say the same about the gang of black men who viciously beat an unarmed white woman with a 2x4?

Because anyone who violently attack another person, regardless of race, should go to prison, right?

BLM has nothing to do with Blacks. BLM is the New American Taliban, that's all, and in keeping with the usual, this guy gets five years while hate-crime after hate crime is perpetrated against whites without so much as a single hate crime charge.

BLM has nothing to do with Blacks. BLM is the New American Taliban, that's all, and in keeping with the usual, this guy gets five years while hate-crime after hate crime is perpetrated against whites without so much as a single hate crime charge.
Nah.... I had some respect for the Taliban.

Why else are the progressive masters allowing illegals in by the 100s of thousands, because you morons, not only abort you babies in the 10s of thousands but murder each other day by day.

If it weren't for Margaret Sanger's hatred for blacks they would probably represent 30 to 40 per cent of the American population today. Twenty million black babies have been murdered by the left and yet the tell us black lives matter.

Imposing or advocating a system to hold back someone based on race is what a racist is.

I like that definition. Now can we quit teaching white children, who have never imposed or advocated a system to hold someone else back based on race, that they're racists? In fact, no one who has acted in any way without that express intent and understanding of what they did can now be called racist.

Thank you so much for the clarification. Would you please pass that definition on to BLM, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and even Fox News? Then we can put this coming race war to bed and be done with it.
There are other definitions of racist. It’s not just systemic.
From the MacMillan dictionary:
someone who does not like or respect people who belong to races that are different from their own and who believes their race is better than others.

400 years of brainwashing via white racism will do that.

Amazing, blaming white racism for black on black killing.

Actually, there's some truth to it. White Democrats have worked for decades to create the black environments and culture that leads to blacks killing blacks; white Democrats continue to free blacks accused or convicted of violence against other blacks. From Johnson to Harris, Democrat presidents have done all they can to level up on blacks killing blacks.

But white Democrats, even white Democratic presidents, can't stop the killing; only black leaders can do it. Stopping the killing, developing a culture where blacks don't kill blacks, is where you should be spending your time if you actually thought black lives matter.

Forum List

Back