White man who said ‘Black lives don’t matter’ and beat Black teen with bike lock is jailed for five years

Asclepias more proof you and Marc are racists--and that makes you hypocrites
You're kidding right? You are calling me and Marc racists? :21:
Well, aren't you?
Black people cant be racist....so no.
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa......Says the Democrats. Why do you think most civilized blacks and white hate people like you? Because you are a fucking racist...
Only step n fetch it Blacks and low hanging fruit white people such as yourself hate me.

Well, aren't you?
Black people can't be racist?????? Speak to me of your love of Asians, Jews, whites....
My love life has no need to be discussed. I have sampled all the races. Yes its true. Black people cant be racist.

Well, aren't you?
Black people can't be racist?????? Speak to me of your love of Asians, Jews, whites....
My love life has no need to be discussed. I have sampled all the races. Yes its true. Black people cant be racist.
Again, bullshit.

Well, aren't you?
Therein lies your problem. You don't know what racist means.
Blacks are systemically racist. They hate everybody including blacks, lol.

Well, aren't you?
I absolutely know what racist means. Youre a racist just like everyone else you agree with.
I love all races of women. I just prefer Black and Asian ones the most.

Well, aren't you?
I absolutely know what racist means. Youre a racist just like everyone else you agree with.
Not a bit racist. Calling you on your bullshit doesn't make me racist. You inability to understand racism tries to make it so, but it only exposes your bigotry...

Well, aren't you?
Not a bit racist. Calling you on your bullshit doesn't make me racist. You inability to understand racism tries to make it so, but it only exposes your bigotry...
You're absolutely a racist. You trying to pretend not to be one isn't fooling anyone.

Well, aren't you?
Again, bullshit.
I agree. Your opinion is bullshit.

Well, aren't you?
You're absolutely a racist. You trying to pretend not to be one isn't fooling anyone.
I don't give enough of a shit to be racist. I just don't buy into your bullshit. Black lives matter? As you kill each other as quickly as you can? Shut up. If you don't believe black lives matter, it doesn't make me racist not to believe it either...

Last edited:
Let's hope they throw the book at this degenerate scumbag and he spends the rest of his miserable racist life behind bars.
Put him in a cell next to the racists assholes who just burned a white man to death. They happen to be black scumbags.
There ya go...:up:

Asclepias yes it does .....they are so obsessed with it, that it warps their thinking --they are denigrating whites because of their idiocy
like this!!!!!

"It sounds like Central Collections has become a black hole," Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said during the Monday meeting.

One black official demanded an apology, and Commissioner John Wiley Price, who also is black, said that type of language is unacceptable.

How is that warped thinking?

Well, aren't you?
I don't give enough of a shit to be racist. I just don't by into your bullshit. Black lives matter? As you kill each other as quickly as you can? Shut up. If you don't believe black lives matter, it doesn't make me racist not to believe it either...
Of course you give a shit or you wouldnt be trying so hard to convince me that I am a racist and that you are not. Come on now.

Well, aren't you?
I don't give enough of a shit to be racist. I just don't by into your bullshit. Black lives matter? As you kill each other as quickly as you can? Shut up. If you don't believe black lives matter, it doesn't make me racist not to believe it either...
Of course you give a shit or you wouldnt be trying so hard to convince me that I am a racist and that you are not. Come on now.
Don't give one shit, and I don't have to convince anybody you are racist. Your posts confirm you are. I'll call bullshit on bullshit no matter the color of the poster. You confuse that with racism. It is not.
Remove the log from your own eye...

Well, aren't you?
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa......Says the Democrats. Why do you think most civilized blacks and white hate people like you? Because you are a fucking racist...
Only step n fetch it Blacks and low hanging fruit white people such as yourself hate me.
Why do blacks like you go out and murder your own kind, even young kids? It isnt white people like me doing it?

Well, aren't you?
Why do blacks like you go out and murder your own kind, even young kids? It isnt white people like me doing it?
Blacks like me are legendarily successful at life and avoid killing anyone except white racists so I have no clue what youre talking about.

Forum List

Back