White man who said ‘Black lives don’t matter’ and beat Black teen with bike lock is jailed for five years

Asclepias more proof you and Marc are racists--and that makes you hypocrites
You're kidding right? You are calling me and Marc racists? :21:
Well, aren't you?
Black people cant be racist....so no.
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa......Says the Democrats. Why do you think most civilized blacks and white hate people like you? Because you are a fucking racist...
Only step n fetch it Blacks and low hanging fruit white people such as yourself hate me.
Why do blacks like you go out and murder your own kind, even young kids? It isnt white people like me doing it?
Blacks like me are legendarily successful at life and avoid killing anyone except white racists so I have no clue what youre talking about.

Say hi to your governor for me, homie!

1625866508222.png

Well, aren't you?
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa......Says the Democrats. Why do you think most civilized blacks and white hate people like you? Because you are a fucking racist...
Only step n fetch it Blacks and low hanging fruit white people such as yourself hate me.
Why do blacks like you go out and murder your own kind, even young kids? It isnt white people like me doing it?
Blacks like me are legendarily successful at life and avoid killing anyone except white racists so I have no clue what youre talking about.

View attachment 510794
Wrong person. I live in CA

As expected, those who are anti-#BlackLivesMatter are so hostile to Black people, that they are more than willing and happy to murder them...
Complete and utter BULLSHIT Marc! You find ONE White nut case and claim all people who oppose the fraudulent organization BLM are just like him. Out of a plethora of choices, this is your worst post of the year.

Well, aren't you?

View attachment 510794
So as quickly as you blacks murder each other, Gov Nobrain is allowing illegals to replace you. Dont you just love how that happens?

Well, aren't you?

View attachment 510794
So as quickly as you blacks murder each other, Gov Nobrain is allowing illegals to replace you. Dont you just love how that happens?
I havent been replaced by any illegals. Not sure what retarded website you have been listening to.

Well, aren't you?

View attachment 510794
I havent been replaced by any illegals. Not sure what retarded website you have been listening to.
Not yet, but your time is coming...

These black lives didn’t seem to matter in 2020
At least 8,600 black lives were lost to homicide in 2020, an increase of more than 1,000 compared to 2019 (7,484).
Illegal border crossings most in over decade with four months to go
Nearly 900,000 migrants were stopped by the Border Patrol from Oct. 1 to May 31. There also were more than 170,000 apprehensions last month — in line with 20-year records set in March and April.

Well, aren't you?

View attachment 510794
Not yet, but your time is coming...

These black lives didn’t seem to matter in 2020
At least 8,600 black lives were lost to homicide in 2020, an increase of more than 1,000 compared to 2019 (7,484).
Illegal border crossings most in over decade with four months to go
Nearly 900,000 migrants were stopped by the Border Patrol from Oct. 1 to May 31. There also were more than 170,000 apprehensions last month — in line with 20-year records set in March and April.
You must be a conservative. Only someone stupid would take those 2 stories and make up some retarded claim like you just did. :auiqs.jpg:

As expected, those who are anti-#BlackLivesMatter are so hostile to Black people, that they are more than willing and happy to murder them...

Glad he was arrested and taken off the streets and serving time. As expected, the court decision proves that black lives do matter. Your post however is a distortion. There's a lot of people who are anti- black lives matter ORG because the founder is a communist... or at least seen that way, if you do not agree. The organization is seen as subversive, and promoting violence and it's for those reasons mainly that they are opposed. There are also racists who don't like black people, who obviously react terribly to any black person.... like this guy in the OP.

Trying to paint all white people who may have a problem with BLM org as violent racists, is nothing more than you having a good time slugging down a few beers and making crap up
on a Friday afternoon.

Well, aren't you?
Black people can't be racist?????? Speak to me of your love of Asians, Jews, whites....
My love life has no need to be discussed. I have sampled all the races. Yes its true. Black people cant be racist.
Again, bullshit.
I agree. Your opinion is bullshit.
Well, that's one racist's opinion.

Asclepias I know so...it's ALL they think about...eat /shit/sleep/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..it's in the news everyday /etc
Thinking about race doesnt make you a racist dumbass. Imposing or advocating a system to hold back someone based on race is what a racist is.

and if that was true, you could take the worst WHITE racist offender... relocate him to Singapore where all his neighbors were all asian... not a white person around for miles, and then magically he would no longer be a racist right? because he can no longer impose his power?

No I don't think so. In his heart he would still be a racist... you can call it a bigot but its all the same thing. A racist is a bigot who is obsessed with people's race.. racial superiority, inferiority etc...

Asclepias I know so...it's ALL they think about...eat /shit/sleep/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..it's in the news everyday /etc
Thinking about race doesnt make you a racist dumbass. Imposing or advocating a system to hold back someone based on race is what a racist is.

and if that was true, you could take the worst WHITE racist offender... relocate him to Singapore where all his neighbors were all asian... not a white person around for miles, and then magically he would no longer be a racist right? because he can no longer impose his power?

No I don't think so. In his heart he would still be a racist... you can call it a bigot but its all the same thing. A racist is a bigot who is obsessed with people's race.. racial superiority, inferiority etc...
Correct. If he no longer has the power to enforce his prejudice then he cant be a racist anymore.

Correct. If he no longer has the power to enforce his prejudice then he cant be a racist anymore.
No one is getting fired from their jobs, or kicked off some media platform, for being black but some folks have been for being labeled racist.

So who is it that really has the power?

No one is getting fired from their jobs, or kicked off some media platform, for being black but some folks have been for being labeled racist.

The white people that are doing the firing

Not really though.

You're pretty racist guy..... not the worst I've run across, but you're pretty bad.

Not really though.

You're pretty racist guy..... not the worst I've run across, but you're pretty bad.
No really.

I cant be racist but if you feel better believing that then I give you permission.

Forum List

Back